Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What Kind Of Clouds Will They Be?

Dear Sisters and Brothers, I have for quite some time been thinking on this subject and would like your input.

I feel the nearness of our Lord coming back for us in the clouds - question is, what kind of clouds will they be? Not long ago I had a vision or dream about the rapture - it was pitch black except for this bright light coming out of the top of very high billowing clouds, like thunderheads. But there are also times that I look up in the sky and see clouds out of the ordinary and think to myself, is that Jesus coming for us?

Do you think the clouds will be like a thunderhead or like feathers or perhaps a roll? I think of this everytime I look up in the sky to look for Jesus - what do all of you think?

Re: What Kind Of Clouds Will They Be?

1st Rapture

On my June 4, 2009 rapture vision, it was a clear blue sky on the Church parking lot around 10:25AM when I saw a little swirl like design similar to Norways Spiral, but more like a small pebble thrown into water, when Jesus popped into view.

As I seen him, I shouted out, "It's Jesus" when I felt the power hit my stomach area, and instantly I was changed.. I woke up after I was in air floating just a few feet off the ground.

Later, when I seen that Norway spiral, this made my hair stand up..

2nd and 3rd rapture
I had 2 rapture visions on Oct. 29th. I forgot the first one.

The 2nd one went like this and had a cloud look, but here's how it goes.

I was outside coming up from my bird pens around 10AM. I saw some small dots like stars (I thought stars) in the east. I put my hand up to block the sun and could see 3 star like objects making a triangle if you drew a line between them.

As I was watching they kept getting closer when I could tell a man's figure appearing, and along side of him was a long white cloud look, but they to started to appear like many many people.

I looked at the first person and a square scroll unrolled across his image and the word "JESUS" was printed on it.

Then my view looked to the white area of people and another scroll started to unroll. It was very long and kept unrolling. I started at the top and was looking down the list to see if my name was on it.

When I started I could a few letters, but then the names looked like black lines, until I came to my name. It was had my whole name printed out.

When I saw my name, the scroll had changed to a small scroll with my name and 4 lines above my name, and 3 lines under my name. I woke up.

These lines I figure represented my family and grand-children, all but one ...

MS. Victor,
If you saw the sky filled with legion upon legion of angels in white in the sky would that look like clouds? How about if you throw in all the newly raised saints also in white? I think the clouds that Jesus went up into were angels of the heavenly host receiving Him back rather than actual clouds of the weather type. Here is some scripture to back me up.

Hebrews 12:1 (NASB)
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

Jude 1:14
It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones,

Knight Michael dear Brother,

I always think about the Lords angels and how they will come. Only yesterday when I read Stars post about her dear husband, I closed my eyes an imagined the Father saying, "Bring my precious son home". I shed a tear.

Sorry to get off the subject

Every day and every night I stare up at the sky and look. I often wonder when the rapture occurs, will non Christians notice the sky or will it only be revealed to his children? But I do know one thing, it will be beautiful.

Stop and think of what thoughts will be rushing through our heads when we all know, "this is it".

Praise him
ybic / Paul

Dearest RJ - those are some really good visions!! Hate to hear about the "one" in your family not accounted for - I know exactly how you feel!

Dearest Knight Michael - I never thought of the clouds being saints or angels - that is a very good possibility! I didn't notice that in scripture before you pointed that out to me - a big THANK YOU!

Dearest Paul - yes, I tend to look up in the sky just about every morning and night looking to see if the good Lord is coming for us - hopefully one day soon!

Paul,
When Saul was on the road to Damascus only he saw the Lord Jesus. The others with him stood dumbstruck not knowing exactly what was going on...hearing but not understanding. I think the Rapture will be the same way.

Acts 9:1-7 (NIV)
Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples. He went to the high priest

and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way(Christianity), whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem.

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him.

He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.

“Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (NIV)
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

RJ, you said:

"As I seen him, I shouted out, "It's Jesus" when I felt the power hit my stomach area, and instantly I was changed.. I woke up after I was in air floating just a few feet off the ground." (END QUOTE)

That statement hit me between the eyeballs, because Perry Stone said the same thing when he described his vision of the rapture....power hitting his stomach.

Ms. Victor, I believe that depending on the area where you live in the world, the Lord will come for His church right before dawn...which explains the darkness and the light behind it. Maybe the Lord was showing you that where YOU LIVE, He's coming just before dawn. That's what came into my mind when I read about your dream/vision.

Love you, sis!!

Lisaleenie
RJ, you said:

"As I seen him, I shouted out, "It's Jesus" when I felt the power hit my stomach area, and instantly I was changed.. I woke up after I was in air floating just a few feet off the ground." (END QUOTE)

That statement hit me between the eyeballs, because Perry Stone said the same thing when he described his vision of the rapture....power hitting his stomach.

Ms. Victor, I believe that depending on the area where you live in the world, the Lord will come for His church right before dawn...which explains the darkness and the light behind it. Maybe the Lord was showing you that where YOU LIVE, He's coming just before dawn. That's what came into my mind when I read about your dream/vision.

Love you, sis!!

Little Leenie - that really clears up a lot for me and why it is so dark in my vision/dream. Thank you Little Leenie!

RJ, I had such a feeling of joy rise up in my heart while I was reading about your rapture visions. How wonderful to have not only one but three previews of the rapture. I am so glad you shared them with us. Just wonderful.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com