<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Seamless Tunic That The Roman Guards Gambled At The Foot Of The Cross For!!

In my Quest to locate priceless items associated with the greatest event in all world history, the Crucifixion of our Savior, I have discovered a few more items of the passion of Christ!

Could someone post the articles lised below:

Religion:Relics

www. time. com/ time/ magazine/article/0.9171.929731.00.html

This article does not favor the genuine proof of the shroud of turin!!

But there is plenty of proof to give for the Shroud of Turin that would easily make the carbon dating test of years back obsolete!!
They took the wrong sample from the piece of cloth that was sewed on during the middle ages!!!

That led to the wrong date on the shroud cloth!

But according to the microscopic pollen on the shroud this piece of cloth was in Jerusalem many years before its' first public showing that only these pollen sample could have come from !!!

The second website is just by googling Photo of the Holy Coat of Argenteuil!!!

As I have said before there are many fake relics out there! But the Shroud of Turin has stood the tests of many scientific tests without proving to be fake!!!

This Holy Coat of the seamless garment of Jesus looks to be genuine! Since it has a tracable history and goes back to the time when the mother of Emporor Constantine, St. Helena, went to Jerusalem and retrieved not only a piece of the titleboard above Jesus' head on the cross but also this Holy Coat seamless garment and most likely a few other items I might just research for your enjoyment!!!

Looks like Indiana Jake is on his way!!!

Could someone post a picture of this holy coat so I and the others can contemplate its meaning with the passion of Christ; even if it could by chance may not be the genuine article!!! But it does look to be the real MaCoy!!

Re: The Seamless Tunic That The Roman Guards Gambled At The Foot Of The Cross For!!

interesting post as i was just thinking how i wanted to start wearing a tunic, they look so comfortable.

I couldnt find anyone who sells them

Re: The Seamless Tunic That The Roman Guards Gambled At The Foot Of The Cross For!!

Abbershay
interesting post as i was just thinking how i wanted to start wearing a tunic, they look so comfortable.

I couldnt find anyone who sells them

I'm looking forward to that too Abbs! As much as I love to wear my bathrobe around the house... it will be sooo nice, all white, clean and comfortable and there will be no judging of anyone's clothes 'cause we'll all be wearing the same uniform!

Scott
In my Quest to locate priceless items associated with the greatest event in all world history, the Crucifixion of our Savior, I have discovered a few more items of the passion of Christ!

Could someone post the articles lised below:

Religion:Relics

www. time. com/ time/ magazine/article/0.9171.929731.00.html

This article does not favor the genuine proof of the shroud of turin!!

But there is plenty of proof to give for the Shroud of Turin that would easily make the carbon dating test of years back obsolete!!
They took the wrong sample from the piece of cloth that was sewed on during the middle ages!!!

That led to the wrong date on the shroud cloth!

But according to the microscopic pollen on the shroud this piece of cloth was in Jerusalem many years before its' first public showing that only these pollen sample could have come from !!!

The second website is just by googling Photo of the Holy Coat of Argenteuil!!!

As I have said before there are many fake relics out there! But the Shroud of Turin has stood the tests of many scientific tests without proving to be fake!!!

This Holy Coat of the seamless garment of Jesus looks to be genuine! Since it has a tracable history and goes back to the time when the mother of Emporor Constantine, St. Helena, went to Jerusalem and retrieved not only a piece of the titleboard above Jesus' head on the cross but also this Holy Coat seamless garment and most likely a few other items I might just research for your enjoyment!!!

Looks like Indiana Jake is on his way!!!

Could someone post a picture of this holy coat so I and the others can contemplate its meaning with the passion of Christ; even if it could by chance may not be the genuine article!!! But it does look to be the real MaCoy!!

Here you go Coach :-)

http://search.aol.com/aol/image?query=the%20Holy%20Coat%20of%20Argenteuil&flv=1
http://www.shroud.com/n49part2.pdf

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joe could you go to this website and take the first image of this coat that they have showing at the top left and enlarge it real big and put it up on RITA here for all to see!!!

I am not internet savvy enough to pull this one off!!

I will treat you to a Rib Barbeque along with those wonderful RITA gone wild girls Lisa Lee and Texas Sue!!

I take that back! Those RITA gone well mannered young ladies!!!

If you girls are younger then this 55 something year old gieser! Then you are just a spring chicken in my opinion!!!

Here ya are, Scott . .

Scott, as long as you're looking for relics, here's a link to a news story I came across today about a well-preserved nail recently found among the skeletons and weapons of some Templar Knights:

Nail from Christ's crucifixion found?

"A nail dating from the time of Christ's crucifixion has been found at a remote fort believed to have once been a stronghold of the Knights Templar."
(More, including picture, at link.)

Donna you and Lynn and Brenda are the sweetest moderators in the world!!

How nice of you to just enlarge this photo for me!!!

Donna now that you have obeyed my command!! Look into this girating pattern I am holding up in front of you!

Donna your eyes are getting sleepy!! You are becoming my human go-fer!!!!

You will now obey my every command!

You will now go to the RITA fridge and take out a giant slab of ribs and will put them in the smoker for us hungry members!!!

Oh I forgot something!!! Snap out of it!!!!

Donna! I told you I was different!!!!!

Wow! Mark!! Thanks for the picture and info on the possible nail from Christs' Crucifixion!!!

That will really add to my Indiana Jake research!!

I will get out my flashlight and compass and will dig deeper into the bowels of the internet to find out more on this interesting relic!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com