<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Temple Institute: (About The Temple): If Not Before The 16th of March, Then Not A Day Later!!!!

This made my jaw almost drop to the floor when I read this statement!!!

The article I got this from was The Temple Institute in Jerusalem!!!

They are the ones who have all the articles ready to go in the temple when it gets rebuilt!!!

This Article called The Gra, The Churva and the Holy Temple answers the questions about the stories going around on the internet about the 1700 or so prophecy refering to the time when they dedicate this synogogue in Jerusalem that it will be then that the temple will be started some time around March 16, 2010!!!

I thought when I read this that they would shoot down the whole story and say it was a fake or lie!!!

But I was surprised to find that it has more meat to it then what many people have gathered from just rumors!!!

The jewish people have right now in their government the authority to build a third temple wherever they want to build it!!!!

The only reason why they don't up to now is that they do not want to cause a holy war with the arabs!!!!

But this temple does not actually have to be started at the time that the Daniel's 70th week begins!!!

It can easily be started and completed in a matter of a few months after a short middle east war is fought and once the Peace Treaty is signed gurenteeing Peace and Security in the region plus the right for the jews to continue offering up animal sacrifices on their newly built altar!

This Sacrificing ceremony will be happening on Passover Feast of March 30, 2010 even without the rebuilt temple in place!!!

This is the system of law that seems to be what will be guarenteed under the covenant when the anti-christ signs the Peace Treaty with Israel and the Arabs soon!!!!

All these things are just coming to past like a freight train!!!!

Could someone maybe post this article on the RITA website: The Gra, The Churva and the Holy Temple

It is by the Temple Institute!!! Thanks bunches!!!

Re: The Temple Institute: (About The Temple): If Not Before The 16th of March, Then Not A Day Later!
Re: The Temple Institute: (About The Temple): If Not Before The 16th of March, Then Not A Day Later!

Yes Scott, I have my hopes very high for this month but, as in the past, things stagger. I read an article about 250 significant earthquakes in the last 7 days????????

The world cannot continue at this pace.Once that Temple goes up...................................

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I know, Scott, isn't that something? I read about it last year about them wanting to start the construction on the third temple on March 16th.

What I didn't know was that the sacrificing ceremony was going to start March 30th on Passover!!

We're seeing prophesy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Like Jack Van Impe says, "WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!"

Corgi! Remember that temple does not have to go up this month! It is not mandatory to fulfill the Daniel 9:27 prophecy!!!

But the sacrificeing system which will begin on the Passover feast this month is mandatory!!!!!

The temple can be started anytime after we are taken out of the way!!!!!

Yes indeed, Praise God!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Scott
Corgi! Remember that temple does not have to go up this month! It is not mandatory to fulfill the Daniel 9:27 prophecy!!!

But the sacrificeing system which will begin on the Passover feast this month is mandatory!!!!!

The temple can be started anytime after we are taken out of the way!!!!!

That's right, Scott! Then after 3 1/2 years he (the antichrist) will cause the sacrifices to cease. That's when he will reveal himself to the whole world, which starts the great tribulation and the mark of the beast!

Scott my bro my news hound,

This is so exciting.
We are blessed to be a part of the last generation, the full fillment of Gods promises.

I am still at the train station as I can hear the train coming. Get ready one and all

"All aboard"

ybiC / Paul

CJ
Great post Scott!!

I was thinking about the beginning of the construction of the temple. Could the temple of God's holy spirit (church) be taken out of the way, allowing for the earthly temple of God to begin it's erection?

Sounds possible!?

If the construction of the third temple in Jerusalem begins it's erection on the 16th, could the church already be taken out of the way?!

Corey,

3 1/2 Jewish calendar years from March 16th is August 27, 2013. Is there any feast days/holy days on that date? What about blood moons or solar eclipses?

To quote Lisaleenie --

"We're seeing prophesy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Like Jack Van Impe says, "WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!""

INDEED - WHAT A TIME TO BE A WATCHER!

Thank You LORD,

johnmac - a humble servant of Our LOVING LORD

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

I feel it in my inner being so very strongly, the signs are all around us and overwhelmingly so. We are going up this year!

kirk_777
I feel it in my inner being so very strongly, the signs are all around us and overwhelmingly so. We are going up this year!

Me too, Kirk!! My gut feeling is around Passover/Firstfruits of this year.

We won't have long to find out!

Lisa you are in the ballpark on your timeline!!! It is so close to the Feast of trumpets in September 2013 that it is just --->sooooooo not funny!!!

Lisa and CJ I have a very interesting timeline I will post soon that will knock your socks off and it has this feast of trumpets in 2013 as the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week!!!!

Coming Soon to a RITA theater near you-----> MID-TRIB: 2013 !!!!!

Scott
Lisa you are in the ballpark on your timeline!!! It is so close to the Feast of trumpets in September 2013 that it is just --->sooooooo not funny!!!

Lisa and CJ I have a very interesting timeline I will post soon that will knock your socks off and it has this feast of trumpets in 2013 as the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week!!!!

Coming Soon to a RITA theater near you-----> MID-TRIB: 2013 !!!!!

oooooooooo Can't wait to see that, Scott!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com