Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Dad went home to see Jesus last night

My Dad went home to see Jesus last night. I am sad and happy sad that he is gone but happy he was saved and asked Jesus into his heart so he is in paradise and not in pain or suffering anymore. And I can be at peace knowing I will see him again. Dad I love you can't wait to come and see you hopefully it won't be long!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: My Dad went home to see Jesus last night

AngelHeart dear Sis,

We are here for you Sis.
Rest in the comfort that your loving Dad is with Jesus forever. His days of trials and pain are over.
He now has peace, joy and eternal love Sis.

Love you / ybiC Paul

Angelheart,

I haven't been on RITA much in the last few months. I've been so busy! I just logged on though and saw your post...

Please accept my sincere condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. It is terribly difficult to lose a parent. Try to remember that there isn't a tear that falls from your eyes that God isn't aware of - and soon, very soon, they will be tears of joy!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless!

YSIC,

FAITH

Oh, Angelheart, I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am grateful and happy to hear that your father was saved and is with Jesus right now!! My prayer for you and those who are grieving for your dad is that the Lord will comfort you all and give you His peace.

Like you said, hopefully we won't be here that much longer.

Love you, sis!

So sorry for your loss! I know how you feel. My dad passed away in 1999 and I remember feeling like I didn't think I could ever be happy again...but I did. Time heals and now I'm so excited that I get to see him soon. You too will see your dad soon and we will spend eternity with our eartly dads and our heavenly dad! YEAH!!!!

Oh, Angelheart, I am so sorry about you losing your sweet daddy. I'm so glad, though, that you'll get to see him real soon, dear, real soon!

Lovingly, Rhonda

AngelHeart, I am so sorry for your loss.

Blessings and peace to you.

Thank you all for your loving words of comfort and peace I love you all!!!

I am so sorry to hear that your Father passed. It is good that he is with Jesus. May our loving Father in heaven hold you close in His arms and comfort you and your family knowing that you will all be reunited soon.

So sorry for your loss. Losing my dad knocked the stuffing out of me for quite awhile. We'll see them again soon.

Dear sis, sorry for your lost. Like said before, it's hard to lose a parent, I know. May the Lord give you the comfort and peace in all this like only He can do in such a situation. May you feel His presence and rest in you heart, while you go through this hard time. Much love.

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Please accept my sincere condoleances and a big hug.
Hopefully not too long before you see him again. Meantime, may our Heavenly Father comfort you at this sad time of parting. God bless, Edelweiss

Praying for God's peace that passes understanding for you and your family. All my parents/parents in law have gone on to be with Jesus but I KNOW I will get to see them all soon.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - my prayers are with you and your family...

KT

Email: kate5525@aol.com

I am sorry for your loss. I pray that Adonai through the blood of the Lamb will provide comfort, peace and calm into your heart and your family and strengthen you in all of your life.

May the comfort, joy and grace of Yeshua fulfill your heart and lead you and strengthen you wherever you go and peace be with you forever.

I'm so sorry. I lost my Dad back in Dec. and it helps so much to know he is with Jesus right now. My prayers for comfort are with you.

Oh AngelHeart!! How sorry I am for your loss!! My mom went to be with the Lord when I was only 23 years old. Over the years there have been ups and downs with emotions. But the TRUTH has always given me peace. That truth is that I WILL see her again and then there will be no more good-byes. When we are re-united (and please Lord come quickly) it will be in the place of pure peace, pure joy, and pure physical and emotional health.
For we don't mourn like those in this world, because they have no hope!! We can not only live, but thrive on this hope that our wonderful Father has bestowed upon us, His children that He has lavished in His love.
Just know it is not a good-bye but a see you soon!!

Much love to you!!

My condolences angelheart. I pray Jesus will give you strength and peace in your time of greiving. I think that it will only be a short time until you will be reunited. I bet your father already knows this and is wanting you to just hold and to have peace just a little while longer....((((HUGS))))

Add my prayers and condolences to your family....

It won't be long until your hugging him again ....for all eternity...

YBIC
Rich

AngelHeart-So sorry for your loss. I lost my father back in 1988 and it was difficult but at the same time he was truly a man of God and I had to come with the peace within myself that he too was no longer suffering in pain and is with our Lord Jesus.
Doesn't make it any easier to not miss him.
Hugs and prayers are with you sweetie.
Southern Grace

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Dear Angelheart - I'm so sorry your dad is no longer here by your side, but rest assured he's happier than he's ever been...it's such a blessing for you to know in your heart that he's with Jesus...His gift to you.

Praying for your peace and comfort until you are reunited with your daddy again.

YLSIChrist - Shirley

Dear Angelheart, I am so sorry to hear that your dad has passed on. Praying God will fill your heart with peace and comfort. Love you Angelheart.

Dearest Lord, please surround Angelheart with your arms of comfort. Hold her close as she is separated, briefly from her Dad. Fill her with your love and peace afresh. Please come soon so her wait to see him again won't be long.

Email: weaman@mac.com

AngelHeart, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Oh, AngelHeart, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. May God's peace cover you in Christ's Love. It is a gift from our Lord, to know your dad is now in Heaven. May our God comfort you til the rapture.

Not long til the Heavenly Reunion!! . .

My mom went HOME in 2001, and I miss her . . but the joy and expectation of the reality that we shall see our loved ones again is so comforting.

Bless you in our Lord's arms . . He is holding you AngelHeart . .

Dearest AngelHeart - I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your father - I am also glad that he is not suffering anymore. I know what you are going thru, both of my parents died of cancer and they both suffered unbelieveable pain. Your heart breaks for them and you don't want them to suffer, but on the other hand you don't want them to leave. Our dear Lord Jesus will give you comfort to know he is at peace and looking at the face of our dear Lord Jesus Christ. Love you AngelHeart, you are in my thoughts and prayers, Ms. Victor

Praying for comfort over your loss Angelheart.
I know it must be hard and yet you know you will see him again (praying we all will...soon).

YSIC
Brenz

Prayers going up for you today in the loss of your beloved father . COMFORT and PEACE to you in the GRACE of The Lord Jesus Christ .
You will see him again very soon , blessings ,love, bb
I Thess. 4:17

Angel

I am soooo sorry to hear this..my own dad died in 1965 and there is no words that I can say other than I love you..

Sarah

My Dear "LilSis" AngelHeart, I too send my condolences to you and yours at the loss of your father.

And as many have said in effect, "Your loss in this regard is only temporary."

We have a Blessed Hope Dear One.

God Bless you and yours AngelHeart.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

RAYERS
Angelheart,
We're so sorry for your loss, Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

It's good to hear that your father was saved, he is with our Lord Jesus, right now!!! We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

All I can say is Woowwwwwwwwww you guys are so amazing the love I feel right now is so amazing and it is all because of all of you!!!!

I love you all so much thank you so much for the words of love and comfort and peace and your prayers it means more to me then you will ever know!!!!

ANGEL HEART,

I am so sorry for your loss of your dear father. I ask the Lord to speak to your heart and comfort you and hold you close. Loosing our family members is so hard, but we can only Praise the Lord that your father is now in the His Presense and enjoying every second of it!!! (NO SECONDS THERE)

HIS BLESSINGS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com