Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tough Time

I know that there are several on here going through tough times and I seem to ask for prayer alot, but I am going through an especially difficult time right now. Could you please pray that God would give me wisdom and direction? Also for for finances. I am more than willing to work, but no work is coming my way (I have my own business) and I really like what I do, I can't think of anything else that I should be doing other than what I am.

I have taken steps of faith that I feel as though God has asked of me, I don't have any grudges against anyone, and I don't think I'm being disobedient. I'm not sure what's blocking me right now.

Some prayers from some prayer warriors would really help right now.

Thanks!

Re: Tough Time

Prayers coming your way.
Yes there seems to be alot of tough times going on with everyone lately, including myself.
We just need to continue to keep our eyes on the mark, which is our future in the kingdom of heaven and worshiping our Lord all day long! What a glorious day that will be.
Hugs and prayers coming your way sweetheart.

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Blessed, the "god of this world", satan, is desperately trying to get control of every person and every penny and hold onto all of it. But we can stand on the WORD of GOD and claim all that is ours to be released from the greasy grip of the enemy. Stand on God's promises of provision and speak them out loud when you pray. Phillipians 4:19 "My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus".
AND
Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord--it makes [truly] rich, and He adds no sorrow with it [neither does toiling increase it].
Proverbs 10:21-23

"And GOD IS ABLE to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all cirucumstances in whatever the need, be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid, or support and furnished in abundance] for every good work and charitable donation." II Corinthians 9:8 (Amplified Bible)

Praying that God supplies all your needs and gives you the desires of your heart.

It is not always us blocking things. Sometimes it is for God to show His glory. Keep trusting, keep asking, keep praising, keep thanking Him.
We are in the same boat, trust me I know exactly how you feel. Use this time to draw near to Him and rest (that means TRUST that He will do His part) in Him.

You can't have a red sea experience without the red sea!!

He is good!!! All the time!!!

Blessed, these are times the enemy would love to stop the world, and dismantle and kill and destroy it all.

Sharron
It is not always us blocking things. Sometimes it is for God to show His glory. Keep trusting, keep asking, keep praising, keep thanking Him.
We are in the same boat, trust me I know exactly how you feel. Use this time to draw near to Him and rest (that means TRUST that He will do His part) in Him.

You can't have a red sea experience without the red sea!!

He is good!!! All the time!!!

Great truth, Sharron . . thinking of Job who couldn't understand his circumstances . . and then the Sovereign God let Job know that He was still in charge. Though we don't know all the answers, God's glory is revealed in all He is, and that is the ultimate Good . . that His glory be on display, His Light, His Goodness, His Anger toward satan and darkness, His eternity, His Holiness on display as He remains in charge.

We all wonder, huh, and say to the Lord, "Jesus, why do You still wait for Your Return? Lord, please take us out and away from this evil world."

Still, God let's us know He is on the Throne, His timing is part of His glory . . and He promises that in these valleys He will not let us go, and says He will see us through.

Praying for you, dear Blessed.

Dearest Blessed - I will pray that the Lord will bless you and meet all your needs. Don't forget to ask the good Lord for what you need, remember in the bible it says "you have not because you ask not" - Love you dear Blessed - praying for you now! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com