Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tsunami vision

FROM 5 Doves today:

Jen (3 March 2010)
"Since Everyone is Talking about Earthquakes??"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me put my visions in this also. Last year I had THREE VISIONS OF A TSUNAMI occurring on the Chesapeake Bay. That is where I believe this happens. I stood there on the beach on two of the three times the Tsunami visions came. I had all three in 2009. It was very real, and I too believe a TSUNAMI is coming, I just pray we are gone before it hits. What is weird is that the TSUNAMI comes in from the ATLANTIC SIDE. This is what I saw in my visions. Either way, A TSUNAMI IS COMING SOON TO THE USA. YSIC J

Re: Tsunami vision

Hello..I had a dream about a tsunami coming for me too...it was in some city--don't know where...but it was huge---and coming like a wall of water!! This was a couple of months ago!!
God bless!

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Dear Sis , this morning while browsing the internet , I suddenly thought about Cumbre Vieja , La Palma , The Canary Islands , a volcano being closely monitored by scientists because it has an unstable crust that could plunge into the ocean, westward, during a violent eruption , and cause a mega- tsunami to the northern coast of South America and the eastern coast of North America . Last activity , 1949, 1971 .
funny...have not thought about it for awhile ......
Thanks for this warning from The Lord today !!
Blessings today , bb

TSUNAMI caused by this erupting caldera : traveling across the ATLANTIC OCEAN it would travel 4ooo miles , warning time twenty minutes , inland breach , 250 miles or more inward . Would be devastating .

There have been several Moderate quakes along the Atlanic rigde, which runs N & S thru the Atlantic. North & Mid. 5.1 & 5.3 yesterday. A large one there could cause a Tsunami.

There was also a 4.0 that occurred last month in the Canary Islands but USGS never showed it.
http://www.janetanscombe.com/news/magnitude-4-earthquake-for-tenerife-and-gran-canaria.html

I havent thought much about the Canary Islands but this is the first year I have noticed many on the Atlantic Ridge.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Bonnie & TeaRose, both of the areas you mentioned hold dreadful potential for a large quake and resulting Atlantic tsunami. I have noticed that USGS doesn't always show all the quakes.

Stephanie, did you want to say more about your dream?

Wow Bonnie and Texas Sue!!! I did not know you had mentioned this La Palma Vocano until after I did my post and then came over to this thread!!!

This is an amazing confirmation!!!!

I think there are becoming quite few observers who are acknowledging that this is a judgment just waiting to happen!!!!!

Scott, Bonnie gets all the credit. I knew nothing about this at all. Very scary stuff.

I never thought a tsunami could hit the East Coast until I read about at this website:

http://witnesswatch.wordpress.com/

Very interesting reading.

Dear Watchers for HIM , bless you all tonite in HIS CARE !
more on this.......
about five years ago this happened ....
My cousin and his new wife moved to DATAW ISLAND near HILTON HEAD (S. EAST COAST). It is a golf -tennis resort retirement island . Since they were in their 60's they thought it would be perfect for them for their last years together. One morning Annette woke up ; she had a dire warning in her spirit from the Lord about impending disaster there. She told Bobby they could not stay there ....they left without selling their home and went back to Duluth , GA and bought another home with in six months . Are there today . She knew it was going to happen ....Thank goodness he listened to her .

Dear Scott, yes , amazing confirmation ( your post ) to Texas Sue's post!
I wonder now how close this is to occurring .

bonnie
Dear Watchers for HIM , bless you all tonite in HIS CARE !
more on this.......
about five years ago this happened ....
My cousin and his new wife moved to DATAW ISLAND near HILTON HEAD (S. EAST COAST). It is a golf -tennis resort retirement island . Since they were in their 60's they thought it would be perfect for them for their last years together. One morning Annette woke up ; she had a dire warning in her spirit from the Lord about impending disaster there. She told Bobby they could not stay there ....they left without selling their home and went back to Duluth , GA and bought another home with in six months . Are there today . She knew it was going to happen ....Thank goodness he listened to her .

Bonnie, did something already happen there or was it just her knowing that it is going to happen soon in the future?

I can see this as being very likely. I have seen several mid-size quakes hit that Atlantic Ridge area over the last few months. Between that, Yellowstone in the north center of the country and the Pacific Ring of Fire on the other coast, we've got big trouble brewing.

Sis , she called my sister in Arlington when they decided to move. She said it was an overwhelming feeling that they must get off that island . She is a Christian , Methodist , I believe .
she was very intuned to God on this !!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com