<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Texas Sue's Tsunami!! The Cumbre Vieja Vocano-Potential Collaspse and Tsunami at La Palma!!!

Texas Sue this is probably the area from which the next Atlantic basin Tsunami will originate from!!!!

A small place called the Canary Islands off Spain and with a very active Volcano called Cumbre vieja!!!

It is projected on computers that if the west side of this La Palma island were to collaspse by the thrust of another volcano erruption; it would send the side of this mountain down into the sea and thus creating a massive killer wave---Tsunami!!!

Where would this wave be headed!!! All the way across the Atlantic and into the complete Eastern Seaboard!!!!

I actually believe this judgment by the effects of this vocano an the resultant killer wave is part of the Third Trumpet Judgment in Revelation!!!

Read about it!! There is reference to a mountain burning with fire and it was cast into the sea(this would be the vocano collasping on the west side and part of the burning mountain falling into the sea);
It says that a third of the life in the sea will die and a third of the ships!!!!!

Of course once the Tsunami waves reach the Atlantic coast they could practically take out all the ships that are in the New York harbor not to mention those in South America ported in Brazil and elsewhere!!!!

Google the article Cumbre Vieja Volcano--Potential collapse and tsunami at La Palma, Canary Islands!!!

It shows the computer generation model of what the effects would be on the East Coast!!!!

Just another sign of prophecy about to be fulfilled according to the written word of God!!!!

Re: Texas Sue's Tsunami!! The Cumbre Vieja Vocano-Potential Collaspse and Tsunami at La Palma!!!

Scott, this is what Bonnie was talking about on the tsunami post. It was not my dream, actually, I copied and pasted it from 5 Doves. I can see this being the very judgment you are referencing in Revelation. The lines are really showing up now that are connecting all the end-time dots.

Re: Texas Sue's Tsunami!! The Cumbre Vieja Vocano-Potential Collaspse and Tsunami at La Palma!!!

Texas Sue as of the times we live in now! Most all the judgments in revelation are ecologically and geographically feasible!!!!

I hope some day to go through all the revelation judgments one by one and show how they are each capable of happening with the conditions of the world around us now!!!!

That would be a fun study indeed!!!!

You're right Scott. Even ten years ago, some of the things we are seeing now were unheard of. Now every sign and every approaching judgment is just laid out like a picture all around us. Makes your hair stand on end doesn't it?

Texas Sue I guess in Scarby's case it makes that single lonely hair stand up on end and tremble!!!

That ugly mutt has so many bare patches that you could glue a camel hair banket to his back and it would have no trouble bonding!!!!

Y'all , I think this is just amazing all the confirmation on this on MARCH 3rd , 2010 ....bb

bonnie
Y'all , I think this is just amazing all the confirmation on this on MARCH 3rd , 2010 ....bb

Bonnie, I just saw what you said. Look at the date numerically:

3-3-2010 (2+1=3) so it is 3-3-3.

a trinity of trinities. That has to mean something.

Texas Sue ...this goes from amazing to more amazing !!!
3-3-3 !!!Maybe this is going to happen
before Spring is over !!!bon
1 Thess 4:15-18

Bonnie, there were also three different earthquakes on 3-3 that were 6.0 or above. Another sign.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com