Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOW!!!!!!!! Another clue in the Bible that Jesus returns 2017, rapture 2010

This is so cool! So many clues God gave us that we now see.

Re: WOW!!!!!!!! Another clue in the Bible that Jesus returns 2017, rapture 2010

yes - he makes it clear and easy... rejoice!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

That is really cool, but how does he know that 2017 ends the 6000 years?

Darlene that is why everytime I asked myself what should I do next semester, that comes a voice from my heart, there will be no next semester ... hmmh...
I got really excited ...

I don't think the 6000 years end in 2017. I think they have likely already ended.

My reasoning? Well, Jesus' return (mirroring his resurrection) could be in the early morning hours of the third day. That is, days in 1000 year periods. If his return in the rapture is in 2010, then we must already be in the early morning of the 3rd 1000-year "day."

Of course, I suppose 2017 could be the beginning of the third day if there is no pre-trib rapture, or at some other point for mid/pre-wrath, etc.

I've wondered whether the giant Roman numeral II in the sky (you know--the twin towers) falling was a sign that the two 1000-year days had fallen and we entered the third day.

Another possibility someone pointed out is from the picture when Joseph sent for his brethren two years into that famine, but I don't know if that famine truly pictures the final seven years or not. That might put his return in 2012.

In Christ,

Mike

Mike
I don't think the 6000 years end in 2017. I think they have likely already ended.

Of course, I suppose 2017 could be the beginning of the third day if there is no pre-trib rapture, or at some other point for mid/pre-wrath, etc.

not beginning but IN THE THIRD day

I've wondered...
In Christ,

Mike

actually 6021 years...

Ma

he read the book and did a little research. it's easy if you try...

Mike

My reasoning? Well, Jesus' return (mirroring his resurrection) could be in the early morning hours of the third day. That is, days in 1000 year periods. If his return in the rapture is in 2010, then we must already be in the early morning of the 3rd 1000-year "day."

I've wondered whether the giant Roman numeral II in the sky (you know--the twin towers) falling was a sign that the two 1000-year days had fallen and we entered the third day.

Another possibility someone pointed out is from the picture when Joseph sent for his brethren two years into that famine, but I don't know if that famine truly pictures the final seven years or not. That might put his return in 2012.

In Christ,

Mike
We shouldnt go by our human reasoning as our carnal minds will fail us...as mine surely has before...ALSO Satan is always sending fiery darts of all lies trying to get us to DOUBT GODS Holy word...just like in the garden of eden....well GOD DID really say there IS AN ESCAPE for the Righteous , just like it ALWAYS has been for them in the Bible..BEFORE JUDGEMENT FALLS!! ( NOAH, LOT, DANIEL, etc)
He said for us to "watch and PRAY ALWAYS that you be accounted worthy TO ESCAPE ALL THINGS that are coming to pass, and stand before the SON OF MAN!!
Luke 21:36!! well THAT is ESCAPING THE WHOLE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION!!!.....THATS the TRUTH!!

YES, MIKE there is ABSOLUTELY A PRETRIB RAPTURE THAT WILL OCCUR VERY SOON!!
don't lose your faith, ...have faith in the Blessed Hope of the escape PROMISED in Luke 21:36!!

Ma

Ma,
Here is a great explanation that Knight Michael posted regarding how 2017 is the 6000th year.

It's like this. The creation was made in six days and on the seventh day the Lord rested. Scripture states that a thousand years is as a day to the Lord and a day is as a thousand years.

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Man was created on the sixth day. As such man was allotted six 'thousand year' days for human government. We know that the Millennium is a thousand years and it is pictured as a time of rest, so therefore we have a thousand year sabbath rest in the Millennial Kingdom.

From Adam's creation to Noah's birth we had 1056 years. From Adam's creation to Abraham's birth we had 1948 years. From Abraham to David was roughly another 1000 years and from David to Jesus another 1000 years. Since Jesus death on the cross it has been another 2000 years which means we are quickly approaching 6000 years from creation.

So if the Millennium is a thousand years we need to look at when the tribulation ends. Since the Jubilee 50 year cycle from 1967 ends in 2017, that lines up. Back up 7 years from 2017 brings you to 2010. Hope that helps.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com