Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Point of no return . . .

Hard to disagree with this . . "The Ultimate Goal IS in sight", and lines up with the Prophetic end-times Word . .

How can the church not be raptured this year?

~ ~
Deborah (4 March 2010) @ Doves
"re: Must READ/LISTEN!!! Imminent Economic Collapse According To Pastor Lindsey Williams And Several Prominent Economists""

I listened to the link below and took some notes, which I will share:

1) Within 18 months WE WON'T RECOGNIZE AMERICA ANY LONGER!! Things will have changed so MUCH! By 2012 the US Dollar will be DEAD, AND EVERYONE WILL WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT! During 2010 the value of the dollar (its purchasing power) will be deliberately reduced by 50% by the "power elites". THIS IS THE PLAN.

All that we have been noticing and fearing here for the past year or two is TRUE. Do NOT listen to mainstream media.....it is all propaganda.

There is NO Recovery. There will be NO recovery. The overall plan is the destruction of the United States and bring it down to 3rd World Status. All of Congress and EVERY presidential administration are well paid puppets of the power elite.

2) WAR: 18 months ago the Mr. X ( of the ruling elite) said no war with Iran UNLESS Israel starts it. However, now that that 18 month period is over, all bets are off. There will be war with Iran. The power elites like war, because they profit handsomely from it from both sides at war.

3) HEALTHCARE BILL: is a complete sham! It is purely a Government Take Over of a major industry that supports every living person.

Its a major industry and everyone is depended upon it, so the Gov't needs to take it over in order to complete their control over every American.

The healthcare bill is a gov't take-over to further gov't control over every human being in America. That is the primary goal, along with gun control/bans and other pork barrel interests.

4) WATCH CRUDE OIL PRICES: Oil is always priced in US Dollars. They will indicate how much the value of the dollar (the real purchasing power of the dollar) is declining.

The extent to which crude oil prices increase, reflects the extent to which the U.S. Dollar is declined in value.

5) DUBAI WORLD DEFAULT: Watch as more OPEC countries default like Dubai. This is a direct result of the loss of the value of the purchasing power of the US Dollar.

The power elite are squeezing OPEC, to drive them into default. Large oil reserves have been discovered in other parts of the world, and they are flooding the market at lower prices driving OPEC down in prices INSPITE of the fact that the USD is declining in real worth.

6) AFGHANISTAN: The "war" will continue there because the real reason that US Soldiers are there is to protect the oil pipeline that has been put into place since 9/11. Our troops will never come home.

Afghanistan is also the worlds largest source of opium. Rhetoric and actions will occasionally escalate, but this is mere saber rattling.

7) DEFICIT SPENDING: This is a paper wash.

8) OBAMA WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED: He has apparently displeased the power elites who put him into office, so it has already been decided he has to go.

9) CHINA: The Chinese are the strong ones. The power elite are investing heavily into China. China is planned to be the new world leader, as the U.S. is plunged to 3rd world status.

Congress is complicit in this, by no taxation on American Corporations who run operations in China.

The combination of no taxation and cheap labor is intoxicating to the American Corporate leadership, so this is why there will be no recovery in the U.S. and the U.S. will sink to 3rd world status.

When Obama says he wants to create jobs, he really means he wants to create jobs in China, India and Mexico, not the United States. Detroit is a poster child for what is to happen to all major cities in the U.S.......financially decimated.

10) ADVICE: Advice from Mr. X of the power elite: the currency of the power elite is GOLD, SILVER, LAND, HOUSES, FARMS (basically commodities).

Don't have your life savings in anything written on paper like certificates of deposit, cash in the bank, stocks, bonds, gold certificates, etc.

Since the purchasing power of the US Dollar is going to plunge by 50%, inflation will be rampant. Stores will have food, but food will be too expensive to buy. America will see famine.

Anything you need to buy, buy it now, because the price is going up.....but do NOT buy it on credit (don't borrow to buy), because if you borrow and can't make the payments items will be repossessed.

Invest everything you have in commodities that you can pay for with cash and take physical possession of (like gold or silver coins).

Commodities will maintain their purchasing power, whereas paper assets in fiat currency denominations will lose value.

FINALLY: THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS NOW WITHIN SIGHT: A NEW WORLD ORDER OF COMPLETE POWER OVER EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET, WITH A NEW WORLD CURRENCY, AND A NEW WORLD RELIGION...........ALL HEADED BY THE FUTURE NEW WORLD ORDER DICTATOR (PUPPET OF THE POWER ELITE)........the AC.

To listen to this audio interview, click here.

If you can't listen for an hour online, here is the phone number to call and order a copy of the dvd or cd of this message: 1-888-799-6111. Or go to prophecyclub.com

http://www9.mailordercentral.com/tpcbookstore/prodinfo.asp?number=LWDVD7

Re: Point of no return . . .

The only think I have a problem believing on this list is this:

8) OBAMA WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED: He has apparently displeased the power elites who put him into office, so it has already been decided he has to go.

After reading the story yesterday of the woman who was dead four days and saw the antichrist, it sounds too much like him. It says in scripture that he "will obtain the kingdom by flatteries". With the restrainer removed, and the indwelling of satan, this is a real possibility. He will not be re-elected here because there will not be another election. He is going higher.

My thoughts, too, T/Sue . .

I think this rez will only serve one term here.

After the Snatch, chaos will be inconceivably real in this country and around the world . . perfect time for B.O. to 'arise' with his 'policies' in hand . .

although the salt and light have figured him out, it's more 'fuel' for the world, after the church is gone to bring forth B.O. as 'the one' . .

The Holy Spirit has revealed the truth to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear hasn't He Donna. In the same way, it is conceivable to me that Holy Spirit will also let us know on the day we are leaving that "this is it". I base that on what happened to Elijah. He knew the day of his departure and so did Elisha who asked for his anointing doubled and got it because he kept his eyes on Elijah. I don't believe Elijah knew in advance so he could broadcst it - he knew the day ON the day.

Texas Sue
Holy Spirit will also let us know on the day we are leaving that "this is it". I base that on what happened to Elijah. He knew the day of his departure and so did Elisha who asked for his anointing doubled and got it because he kept his eyes on Elijah. I don't believe Elijah knew in advance so he could broadcast it - he knew the day ON the day.

I believe it, T/Sue WOO HOO. . I was thinking about Elijah yesterday, how he was on earth, and then he was not .

it is a worthy thing to talk about our departure daily, causing in us a sweeping joy of expectation and then KNOWING that day, huh . . Halleluiah!!!

so agreeing w/ everything posted here, you guys! there are so many great threads i have been reading but have been really busy 'round here- haven't had time to post- just sayin' hi! and i just can't believe what we're seeing thus far in 2010..... i really think this spring is big! love you all! M.

Hi Melanie - it's good to see you, even for a moment. Speaking of moments - our watch now is not even from day to day but now it is MOMENT to MOMENT!

Glad to see you posting Melanie . . as T/Sue says, it's a moment by moment longing for Jesus, and His call HOME, huh .

Hugs to you both Sue and Donna! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up a little more soon. OR rather, hopefully, we'll all be CAUGHT UP soon! I do believe we are just moments away from hearing our trumpet call, seeing Our Jesus face to face.

Wow - this is a real eye opener Donna... there is no turning back is there?

Does anybody know how to buy gold? Looks like the dollar is going under SOON. Would like to convert some cash into gold for those left behind. I'm sure some of you have wondered the same? I don't know who to trust!

Shirley, we think that food and water will be far more valuable then money, silver or gold. We are converting our small money to food and water to hopefully help someone in the tribulation. Money will be worthless very soon.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Texas Sue
The Holy Spirit has revealed the truth to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear hasn't He Donna. In the same way, it is conceivable to me that Holy Spirit will also let us know on the day we are leaving that "this is it". I base that on what happened to Elijah. He knew the day of his departure and so did Elisha who asked for his anointing doubled and got it because he kept his eyes on Elijah. I don't believe Elijah knew in advance so he could broadcst it - he knew the day ON the day.

So very true that the Holy Spirit has revealed all of this for those who have EARS TO HEAR.

THE WORLD DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING! They're like sheep being led to slaughter, and the sad part is, the enemy has blinded their eyes and they can't even see it. Sadder still, when we try to warn them, they laugh us to scorn. Like they did to Noah before the flood. Maybe that could be one of the things what Jesus meant when He said that as it was in the days of Noah, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Not only people eating and drinking, but also mocking those who were trying to warn them.

Also when you said that it was conceivable to you that the Holy Spirit would let us know on the day that we were leaving reminded me of Shelby Corbitt's dream where she stated that the Lord would tell her the night before the rapture....and when He did, she would let us know. It's been my experience that in order to build up our faith, He will do things at the last minute so we could learn to "walk by faith, and not by sight". It would not surprise me if, on the night before the rapture, there will be post after post from many of us revealing what the Lord has shown them....that He is coming for His bride on the very next day.

Now, wouldn't that be exciting??? WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Lisaleenie, I don't think I have seen Shelby Corbitt's vision or info before. That gives me goosebumps that God did tell her she would know just before. That confirms my hunch.

You know on another post I told about how I had asked Father to tell me before my best friend Linda passed to heaven. She was in the last stages of cancer - what Hospice calls "actively dying" the last time I saw her. God was so good to tell me 1 1/2 hours before she died. So I don't see any reason He will not let us know just before we go home. One of the scriptures said that we are children of light and that we WILL NOT be taken by surprise when Jesus comes.

Imagine waking up knowing that today was the DAY!!!!

Karla
Shirley, we think that food and water will be far more valuable then money, silver or gold. We are converting our small money to food and water to hopefully help someone in the tribulation. Money will be worthless very soon.

Hey Karla, I know food and water is THE most helpful thing to invest in - my husband won't go along with putting our money in to that though.

He is not going to want me to invest in any gold coins either I'm sure so I'm afraid my hands are tied either way, and my family will have to pay the price for being so stubborn and unbelieving.

I believe paper money is going to be worthless soon too, and we more than likely will be gone by then. But there may be a period of time that the gold or silver could help those left behind. Things may happen alot quicker than I think and the mark of the beast be enforced sooner which means the gold and paper money is worthless. But I'm thinking that won't happen til the middle of the tribulation. They have promised me they would never take the mark of the beast, no matter what, so I'm thankful to know that.

Just trying to leave something that may help them other than the food and water and may help them get the food and water for a period of time. (this really freaks me out)

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie, I don't think I have seen Shelby Corbitt's vision or info before. That gives me goosebumps that God did tell her she would know just before. That confirms my hunch.

You know on another post I told about how I had asked Father to tell me before my best friend Linda passed to heaven. She was in the last stages of cancer - what Hospice calls "actively dying" the last time I saw her. God was so good to tell me 1 1/2 hours before she died. So I don't see any reason He will not let us know just before we go home. One of the scriptures said that we are children of light and that we WILL NOT be taken by surprise when Jesus comes.

Yes, Shelby Corbitt's website is www.rapturewatcher.org

How gracious the Lord was to let you know 1 1/2 hours before your friend passed away so you would have a chance to see her. The Lord is so good to us, He really is.

Another example of the Lord's doing things at the last minute in my own life is when I have to face a very difficult or challenging situation, I will fret and worry about it, up until the night before....then on the very day of the difficulty or challenge (like my surgery, for example), I will feel a perfect peace that everything would turn out fine. And it does. But I don't feel that calmness or peace until that very day it's happening!!

That's another reason why I agree with you that I wouldn't be surprised if He waited until the last minute to let us know when the rapture is.

Leenie, I didn't get to see her before she died. I had seen her a couple of days before. Her husband Mike was going to call me when she died but I asked God as a favor to please let me know before she left. He very kindly did so. It was just something I wanted - a kind of comfort level thing, and God was so gracious to let me know. So very kind and good- don't we have a wonderful Father?!

Oh, Texas Sue, how wonderful that the Lord did that for you. He heard your heartfelt prayer, and He responded. Very touching. How gracious the Lord is.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com