<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
List of the End Time Events....Everybody join in.

Why do you believe that we are living at "the time of the end?"

This is something for everybody in RITA to get involved in. A compilation list of events predicted, events fulfilled, events taking place now, etc . We see these things as clear as the day but, as you know, most people are clueless. It needs to be a list that anybody can read and comprehend. Don't make it complicated. For example I will start out with:

1. RFID chip - Mark of the Beast (Rev. 16:2, Rev. 19:20).

This is just an idea that popped in my head (or was it something else)? after watching the video, "WOW!! Another clue in the Bible that Jesus returns 2017, rapture 2010."

When you post something, copy and paste the previous post and then number your response in numerical order based on the previous post.

Think about it. Once compiled, you could summarize and memorize and when someone asks you, "well, just why do you believe what you do?" You would have an instant and confident response. ALSO, I bet there will be some things learned here that I didn't know or had forgotten.

You can respond with something that will make them stop and think. I see this list as being an excellent witnessing tool.

The HARVEST is at hand and this is knowledge that would be invaluable.

Moderators, I need your help with this. Any other ideas would be appreciated. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT WORK. I CAN SEE THIS THREAD TAKING A LOT OF BANDWIDTH. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Email: medik4@amaonline.com

Re: List of the End Time Events....Everybody join in.

1. RFID chip - Mark of the Beast (Rev. 16:2, Rev. 19:20).

1. RFID chip - Mark of the Beast (Rev. 16:2,Rev.19:20)

2. Israel becomes a Nation in 1948 - Isaiah 66:8 "shall a nation be born at once?"

3. Return of the Jews to Israel from the north, south, east, and last of all the WEST - The U.S. & Canada.

4. Possession of the holy city, Jerusalem - 1967.

scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of, and laugh at the truth.

the unbelieving saying: . . ‘So Jesus promised to come back, eh . . Then where is He? He'll never come!'

Talks of peace and safety on an unprecedented scale around the globe.

The gospel now going around the world.

Many false christs

earthquakes back to back world-wide . .

looking up . . cuz Jesus said: "Now when these things BEIN to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

4. Possession of the holy city, Jerusalem - 1967.

5. Rebuilding of the Temple, Restoration of Temple Worship and Animal Sacrifices in Jerusalem

6. Redevelopment (Revival) of the Roman Empire

The love of MANY growing cold

It would be good to keep numbering our repsonses and to add scripture with it. To make a statement without backing it with scripture proves little. Maybe this will make it a little more clear as to what I'm trying to achieve here...a research and study tool.

Thanks to everybody that is participating.

7. "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. (Zechariah 12:2,3)

8. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, AN EXCEEDING GREAT ARMY. Ezekiel 37:10. (it should be noted here that Israel has not had a great army since the time of Solomon...as I understand it. They do now).

9. "The love of many growing cold." Matthew 24:12 (Thanks Diane C)

10. "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1 (This has yet to be fulfilled and Syria is, currently, a serious threat to Israel)

Earthquakes in diverse places. (Mark 13:8)

11. Increase in dreams and prophecies about being in the last times (Joel 3:1)

12. Chine rising and able to put forth 200000000 Army (Revelation 9:16)

13. Knowledge and global travelling increase (Daniel 12:4)

14. Movies topics focus on global catastrophy, UFO influence and angels coming prepare minds of people globally for the big lie after rapture (2 Tes.2:11)

15. A generation from 1948 should be the last one (Luke 21:32)

16. "For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the MOUNT OF OLIVES" Zecharia 14:2-4 (An old testament picture of Armageddon)

17. For the simple reason that God awoke me from my spiritual sleep approx 12 months ago. I knew once I awoke and saw all the signs around me like billboards flashing. Praise him for his mercy

18.)There will be a One World Government.
Revelation 13:5-7 (NIV)
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.

He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

19.) There will be a One World Religion.
Revelation 13:8 (NIV)
All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

20.) There will be a One World Currency/Cashless society.
Revelation 13:16-17 (NIV)
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

21.) There will be Global Wars/Ethnic Wars.
Matthew 24:6-7 (NIV)
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

22.) Elijah will come again before the Tribulation begins.
Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

23.) Two witnesses will arrive to preach in Jerusalem for 1260 days.
Revelation 11:3-6 (NIV)
And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

24.) The Newly built Jewish temple will be desecrated 3 1/2 years into the Tribulation.

Matthew 24:15
“So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.”

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

25.) Jerusalem will become a city of international importance and concern.
Zechariah 12:2-3 (NASB)
“Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah.

“It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

26.)In the last days Israel will be at peace and a land of unwalled villages at which time they will be attacked by a coalition of nations led by Russia. Ezekiel 38:9-11

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

“‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.

You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

27. The Two Witnesses of Revelation... first spoken of by Zechariah. Zechariah 4:11-14

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

28. The Euphrates River Dries Up. Rev.16:12 ~
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/07/13/world/20090713EUPHRATES_index.html

I have an unusual one. Some of the animals have been acting out Isaiah 11 for awhile. People just think it is cute, most don't get it is an endtime sign; how animals will behave during the millenium. Here is one that especially hit me:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1905363.stm

People usually think they remember the Bible saying the lion will lay down with the lamb; it doesn't. It says:

the calf and the lion and the yearling together

That is what the female lion is portraying by adopting the baby oryx.

Isaiah 11
6 The wolf will live with the lamb,

the leopard will lie down with the goat,

the calf and the lion and the yearling together;

and a little child will lead them.

7 The cow will feed with the bear,

their young will lie down together,

and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

8 The infant will play near the hole of the cobra,

and the young child put his hand into the viper's

nest.
9 They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy
mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge
of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com