Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TWO Earthquakes on Madrid Fault Line Tuesday 3/2/10

Area Shaken by Two Different Earthquakes Tuesday
By WestKyStar Staff

DENVER, CO - A couple of earthquakes happened Tuesday afternoon in Southern Illinois and Southeast Missouri.

The US Geological Survey reports a 3.2 magnitude earthquake happened near Cairo, IL shortly before 1:40 pm Tuesday. Then a 3.7 magnitude quake rocked the area around Sikeston and New Madrid, MO around that same time.

No word if any damage was done from both quakes at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: TWO Earthquakes on Madrid Fault Line Tuesday 3/2/10

I knew the New Madrid fault would become active. I live on the New Madrid. In the last 5 years we have had 2 5.0+ earthquakes here in Evansville. Now the Wabash River fault will become active. I expect a earthquake any day now. I have had a feeling that we would soon have a earthquake in this area.

Even so...come Lord Jesus.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Reports I read said no damage was known. They did let out high school in the town closest to the epicenter of the 3.8 quake. I believe it was East Prairie, MO, and the quake was centered just a few miles below the surface.

Quakes are not unusual in the area, though this one was a little larger than is "normal" for the area. People are used to dishes rattling, etc, but this one was of enough concern to get the people out of buildings.

Maybe we will be gone before the New Madrid quake happens.

Lynn - I, as well as many others I am sure, have been speaking the blood of Jesus over all God's people in the Madrid fault zone. May His blood cover you, yours, your house, on the north, south, east, west, under the earth and above the earth, may the blood of the Lamb surround you 24/7. And may you be surrounded also by God's mighty angels...and the same for all those who would and will turn to Him in these days! Amen!

AMEN Kolleen. I pray God's hedge of protection over all those sitting on the New Madrid fault. God will take care of us.

Lynn
I knew the New Madrid fault would become active. I live on the New Madrid. In the last 5 years we have had 2 5.0+ earthquakes here in Evansville. Now the Wabash River fault will become active. I expect a earthquake any day now. I have had a feeling that we would soon have a earthquake in this area.

Even so...come Lord Jesus.

Hey Lynn we are almost neighbors

I live just north of you in Terre Haute.
Also on the Wabash Fault. In fact I live about 1/2 mile from it
I thought you might wanna take a look at this page I was reading not too long ago.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080424171350.htm

I dont know how accurate it is, I think New Madrid and Wabash may both become active.
Or the New Madrid has activated the Wabash, but either way, I expect a EQ on one or the other sometime soon as well.
"Though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand it shall not come near me.
He gives His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways." Psalm 91

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Howdy neighbor

TeaRose...there is another small fault that branches off the Wabash fault and it runs through Evansville, so there could be a triple whammy for us. Jesus please cover us and our country in your precious blood.

Texas Sue
Area Shaken by Two Different Earthquakes Tuesday
By WestKyStar Staff
---

There was another one today around East Prairie, which is just a few miles from my locale..

I'm between Fredericktown and Farmington in MO..

In 1990 I was setting home one beautiful day with my daughter with the front room door open. (She had chicken pox)

I heard a noise coming like a tornado I had heard in 1985 that came over a different home we lived in.

I stepped outside to see what was going on.. The sound was from the south, coming towards me, rumbling very loudly.. It came right under me and kept going north..

I felt no movement at all, but one rafter in the house made a squeek. So there was a stress factor involved, but I did not feel anything..

So I would imagine when it starts to move and shift this house is gone..

I sure hope that we are taken up and gone also with Jesus before this turmoil hits..

Joseph

RJ,

I remember approx november 2008 sitting one evening in my house at the kitchen table on my laptop computer.

I heard this noise approaching the house like 10,000 freight trains. I just looked up from the computer straight away without thinking and said, "Earthquake".

It passed under the house and kept on going. All the lights went out, and the house was rocking.

We had about x3 after that one. Then we found out in the weeks after that where I live, there is a fault line. This tremor was felt over 100 miles away from my area.

ybiC / Paul

Not to freak anyone out, but I think this warning is important. This gal is solid in her prophecies (very Biblical). I think what she says is vital: seek the Lord about each of your own situations. He will direct you.

Email: marc.kama@sbcglobal.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com