<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE RAPTURE COULD HAPPEN ANY MOMENT NOW....CHOO THOMAS...A MUST READ!!!!

March 1, 2009

Praise the Lord for such an awesome Revelation February 24, 2010
I was certain the rapture would happen in 2009 but it did not and I was very, very disappointed. During the first week of 2010 the Lord explained to me that the rapture was supposed to have happened in 2009 but He had delayed it for only a twinkling of an eye. Since the beginning of 2010 the Lord has talked about the rapture with urgency now more than ever before. The way He talks about the Rapture, it sounds like it could happen any second.

On February 24, 2010 I asked the Lord if the Rapture would happen anytime soon and if so, would He please show me a vision of the Rapture right now. The moment I said that, I heard a great groaning come from my innermost stomach with a very loud noise that the whole house could hear. I think it lasted for at least 10 minutes then I started speaking in a new tongue, not the one I usually speak, and it was very loud. This eventually changed to the Heavenly (Holy) songs with the same new tongues I was speaking. I was singing the new Holy song and it was so beautiful and louder than any other Holy songs I have ever sung before. During this encounter words cannot express how much peace and joy I felt. It was like my body would fly away with joy and then I started seeing the Rapture vision so very clearly. I saw a cemetery and so many new bodies were coming out of the graves and they were flying upwards. As I was looking at them flying into the air I saw the air was filled with so many people and I begun to see people I personally knew that the Lord has been telling me for some time that they would be Raptured. Among these people were my family and my new body was also flying in the air too. The next thing I saw on top of the clouds were so many people and the Lord was standing on the clouds in the center of all these people as they gathered around Him. At the end of the vision I was crying with tears of joy.

God has shown me many visions of the Rapture including the ones He showed me for the book; however, this one was very different than any other before. For the past couple of years God has shown me several visions of the Rapture but He has never told me to post it on my website before. This time He told me to put it on my website and also the Korean Café so people can read it and prepare and stay ready for the Rapture. I really feel we will be going home much sooner than we think; Praise the Lord. I want all the readers of the book to know that ever since the revelations of Heaven 14 years ago the Lord still visits me after each of my prayers, which is four times a day. I never miss that for anything or anyone. After each of my prayers the Lord’s presence shows up and talks about many things especially Heaven and what it will be like when we get there. He is so faithful. Whoever wants to be Raptured and enter His Kingdom has to love the Lord above all and He has to be the center of every area of their lives no matter what the situation is. We have to die from all worldly desires. Also without hardship we cannot enter His Kingdom. Read Acts 14:22. No matter how hard our situations or whatever tribulation comes to our lives we have to endure until the end because it will all be worth it at the end. We have to remember how the Lord suffered for us on earth. Read Philippians 1:29. I pray whoever reads this revelation will stay ready for the Rapture anytime. The most important work of our salvation is witnessing.

May God’s favor be on each and everyone who reads this message; Hallelujah.

Choo Thomas

---------------------------------------

Webmaster's Commentary: Dear Brothers in Sisters in Christ. According to the Bible, in the end-times, the whole earth will go through some terrible times. As Christians, we are called to "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass (referring to the Rapture), and to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21: 36. I believe our whole world is on the verge of total economic collapse and have written an article about it. You can read it by clicking here. God bless you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: THE RAPTURE COULD HAPPEN ANY MOMENT NOW....CHOO THOMAS...A MUST READ!!!!

Thanks, Virginia for sharing this update by Choo.

Her words appear, I think, to match scripture with this vision of the rapture . . the Lord is revealing how utterly close His call for the Bride/Church to arise to HIM surely is . . praise God . .

will we be here in 2011? . . . , verrrrrrrrrrry doubtful!

Thank you Virginia, awesome words and revelation!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

This was one of the most exciting messages I have posted in long time!

I was surprised to read that the Lord was going to take us in 2009 but did not...that gives credit then for all the visions and dreams that many of us were having in 2009. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! HE IS COMING!!!

I check her website at least twice a week...what a SURPRISE!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Virginia dear Sis,

Just noticed that you are on line.
Virginia, did you read "Star's" original post from her DH. There was a message for you Sis within the post.

Love / ybiC Paul

Thanks Paul...I believe I read what you are talking about which was sometime back.

BLESSINGS..Virginia

http://www.rapture5770-5775.com/newmatrix.htm

It reminds me of this website with all the codes for the rapture in 2009. I think one came up saying "delayed".

I posted that website on the rapture codes because it seemed to reflect, exactly, Choo Thomas's sentiment when she said:

I was certain the rapture would happen in 2009 but it did not and I was very, very disappointed. During the first week of 2010 the Lord explained to me that the rapture was supposed to have happened in 2009 but He had delayed it for only a twinkling of an eye. Since the beginning of 2010 the Lord has talked about the rapture with urgency now more than ever before.

I am no longer looking for a particular day, but now looking for His shout-"COME UP HERE" any momemnt of any given day.......

Some person on another website heard the Lord yestderday morning tell her He is now on a cloud waiting for the timing...she thought she was not hearing correctly...She later read Choo Thomas's message and felt it is NOW ANY MOMENT!!!! BE READY!!!!
She felt her message was confirmed...PRAISE THE
LORD!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

The Revelation of the world now in the Tribulation period by Choo Thomas

Choo Thomas became known for her book she wrote on her experience of going to heaven “Heaven is so real”. Much of it was unbiblical and departed from the Scripture in too many areas for any student of the Bible to take it seriously as a revelation from the Lord who gave us the Scripture. (Believing the Devils lies more than God’s Truth) In these last days, there increasing confusion especially with major events like the rapture and the tribulation, and antichrist. These become platforms for the false prophets. Not that these should be trivialized or diminished in their importance. But we have to be ever so careful to say “this is that which is written” for it can make one a false prophet, even if their intentions are good. Remember back in 1988 Edgar Whisenant published 88 reasons Jesus will come in 1988. A small 56-page booklet certainly made its way through the church. Whisenant said of all the dates, September 11 and 13 the Rapture of the Christian Church would occur (p. 34). That “the beginning of World War III "at sunset 3 October" 1988” (p. 36).

When it did not happen he published a revised version stating “My mistake was that my mathematical calculations were off by one year. The miscalculation was so simple, perhaps the reason I did not see my error was God's will..." (p. 1). His flawed math false predictions and even God’s will to miss the dates of some of the most important events prophesied for human history were removed from his doing. He then republished a new date for the Rapture “...September 1, 1989 as the most likely time for the Rapture, plus or minus one day" (p. 6). It’s now 21 years later and there are hundreds of reasons why he was wrong, but we only need one- Jesus told us no one knows

It is no different from the February 17, 2009 “urgent” Message from Choo Thomas. She claims we are now in the tribulation. Lets break down the most important parts into bite size indigestible pieces.

“Hallelujah, the Tribulation has Already Begun; MARANATHA!!!”

“During 2006, 2007 and 2008 God showed so many Christians the rapture as well as some unbelievers. These visions made so many people excited about the rapture and at the same time some of us were very disappointed because it had not happen yet. I believe God wanted to stir our hearts up for the rapture so we can be prepared for it at anytime.

“The Lord told me a few months ago that the tribulation has already begun. He is warning and preparing people for the rapture but realized not many are paying attention to the signs of the rapture and they will be very surprised because He is going to only bring those who are ready and waiting for Him. God also said He has given enough chances for everybody to be ready for His coming. Now the tribulation has begun and this means the rapture could happen at any time for those who are ready and waiting. After He raptures His chosen ones, then the antichrist will take over the world and great disasters will come to those left behind especially those Christians who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast (#666). God said not too many Christians will be raptured and whoever does get raptured will have to stand before the judgment seat (2 Corinthians 5:10) and our work will be tested by fire (1 Corinthians 3:12-15). Even after we are raptured not too many Christians will enter His Kingdom because their hearts are not pure enough. When God says these words they really scare me and whoever has read the book should already know these things.

This is so messed up I don’t know where to begin. To say praise the Lord for the tribulation beginning is not something we should thank the Lord about, it is not something to be happy about. It means God's grace period has come to an end and he will begin to judge the worlds rejection of Him. The Lord told me- has become the impetus for all false prophets of our day. She contradicts her own revelation by first saying “He is going to only bring those who are ready and waiting for Him… raptures His chosen ones” and then You get to heaven and you still will not be allowed to be there? As if the kingdom is separate from heaven. “God said not too many Christians will be raptured”…” Even after we are raptured not too many Christians will enter His Kingdom because their hearts are not pure enough.”

So God makes the mistake of bringing his chosen ones those ready only to tell some of them, they are not pure enough.

1Cor. 15:50-58 we are told flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven, there is of necessity a change in our nature:

1 Cor 15:51-54 “We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed-- in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

Verse 50 explains the change of the raptured living and the resurrected dead: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” The result is no more death, because one has an eternal body. The word all is used for everyone, all believers that are raptured, received into heaven by this event.

1Thess. 4:17 “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” This verse is not true either because some of those who are raptured are not pure enough are rejected. Notice again always in reference of being with the Lord. Here we have two main scriptures that disagree with Choo’s revelation from her lord. The event the Last trump (the rapture/ resurrection changes all believers to immortality.

Scared by these words is understating it. The problem here is that she has no inclination to test what she hears with the word of God that is absolute by accepts it not knowing that it is a false spirit speaking. “whoever has read the book should already know these things and know what she speaks is false. Once a believer gets to heaven by the transformation of the rapture they are made eternal and sinless (this is similar to the error of Ernest Angley) a believer is not going tossed out of heaven like some bad fish back into the sea.

When the Lord took me to Heaven the first couple of times, He showed me crystal clear water and said one’s heart has to be as clear as this in order to enter His Kingdom. When the Lord told me this, I was very scared and I wondered how anyone’s heart could be this pure. I always live in fear of God ever since He showed me the water. This is the reason why I still spend a lot of time with the Lord by praying and having a relationship with Him daily. I know it is hard for people who work to spend long hours with the Lord but please do your best to spend as much time as you can and let Him be the center of your life not just sometimes but always. Without a relationship with the Lord and not living in fear of God, one cannot please Him. We have to make sure the Holy Spirit is pleased with us continually. He is the one who raised Jesus from the dead to Heaven (Romans 8:11). My heart’s desire is that all my brothers and sisters in the Lord will be raptured.”

Choo is now referring to her book of new revelation to prove this purity doctrine. She explains how sacred she was of this teaching which had her spend long hours in prayer. She also states in her book “The children who live with My Word, according to My Word, are the ones who are pure of heart.” He had told me: “Anyone’s heart that is not as pure as the water and does not live by My Word will not enter My kingdom.”

Besides the underlying concept of salvation by our works I wonder how Choo qualifies when she contradicts the word?

“When I saw Linda’s prophetic words, it really impressed me. I prayed about it and the Lord told me to have it posted on my website. Some people complained about who Linda is but the truth is I did not know Linda but rather the message (the part posted on my web site) and how it is biblical. The message posted on my website from Linda is very similar to what God tells me and also what He wants His Bride to be. … According to Luke 14:26-27, none of our family members or loved ones can ever be put before our Lord Jesus who died for us. PRAISE THE LORD. Anyone who wants to be holy has to live by the word of God. We have to walk a narrow path (Matthew 7:14).”

Choo’s track record is in the doghouse of prophetic hits. In 2007- “I am forwarding Sister Shelby Corbitt’s book link about the rapture for 2007. I know we are not supposed to say the exact year or day or hour, but please don't judge it too quickly. Read first what she is saying. It could be very important for all of us.”

There is a housewife who claims that the Rapture will take place this summer. You might want to read it via the URL below. http://www.2007rapture.com/about/ … I have ordered a copy of her book, too.”

Some people say, I only believe the Bible. Yes the Bible is our main source of truth, but we cannot ignore prophecies, especially in this last day.”

So we learn that Thomas is open to other prophetic words from others as well as receiving them. [this website is no longer posted, for good reason].

“Some Christians believe by doing great work for God they will enter the Kingdom (Matthew 7:22-23). The most important part of our salvation is total obedience and love (Matthew 5:19; Mark 12:30-31; John 14:23-24). We must love others enough to witness to them to also be saved. …. His word says the people who are living in darkness are the ones who do not forgive (1 John 2:11). If one does not forgive then they also cannot be forgiven by God and that will prevent that person from entering the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 6:14-15).

total obedience and love is again her condition for salvation. She states in one of her messages “Remember, none of our salvations are secure until the end. We must do our best while we have a chance” she foes on to say “Whoever shares this book with others, God will bring a great blessing to you.” No one can argue about doing our best but this has a slanted view of our salvation that is purchased for us by Jesus. Even Paul had a struggle with obedience because of his human nature Romans 7:15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.V.19 “For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.” Even Paul did not have perfect obedience, so her revelation from God contradicts his. I choose to believe Paul over Choo.

Paul wrote in Gal 2:21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."

The law and works were synonymous, but grace and faith are what we operate by in the new covenant. The Jesus she is listening to does not seem to know his own covenant that He made.

“According to Philippians 2:12, we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling. We must never forget that without a pure heart no one can see the Lord (Matthew 5:8, Ephesians 5:27, Hebrews 12:14). God is so holy that any defiled thing cannot enter His Kingdom. I believe this is why God showed me so many people outside His Kingdom and that is called the valley. Some people tell me that being in the valley is better than Hell. Yes, of course it is better than Hell, but we still have a chance to receive the wonderful promises of God if we enter His Kingdom.”

Choo has her own type of charismatic purgatory that is clearly not taught in the Bible. There is heaven and there is what we call hell (a place in Hades) there is no third choice.

“We must understand that the tribulation has begun but none of us will know the day or hour when the rapture will actually occur. We have to patiently wait and never give up, just be ready and waiting for the Lord because no one can understand God’s will (Isaiah 55:8-9). I believe those who are not ready and waiting are going to be very surprised how soon the rapture could happen.”

I think those who thought they were speaking for the Lord are going to be surprised as well. Telling people that God told you the tribulation has begun is special revelation that goes against the Scriptures description of how it begins. The Bible teaches us that a signing of a peace treaty with Israel is what begins it, clearly this has not happened (Dan.9:27; Isa.28:14-15). This also means we know whom the false Messiah would be. It appears that God forgot to tell this crucial piece of information. Rev.5-6 explains that the seals are broken because of this signing. Jer.30:4-7 speaks of the time of Jacob’s troubles relating to the Jewish people, the day of the Lord which brings the worst time period on earth; is getting ahead of ourselves in prophecy. The abomination of desolation would then be less than three and a half years away where the False Prophet makes an image of the Antichrist in the holy of holies (Revelation 13:11-15, Daniel 12:11), and begins the last and worst half of the tribulation. I don’t think we need to wait this long to see how wrong Choo is.

”The Lord is concerned about some pastors and He is very dissatisfied with them because they are not teaching about the End times, Rapture and Mark of the Beast (# 666). God says these pastors are going to be left behind with members of their congregation and most of those church bodies will receive the Mark of the Beast because they have never been taught what will happen to them if they receive this number. This is why the Lord says most Christians left behind will become Satan’s. The Lord also said most churches that have business on His holy day (buying and selling things) and are not teaching His church bodies not to spend money on the Lord’s day. According to the Lord, Christians should only use money on the Lord’s day for tithes and offerings (Nehemiah 10:31 and 13:15, 1 Corinthians 16:2).”

Is she saying we have Christians, who have salvation that are written in the Lambs book of life receiving the mark (Rev.13:8) which is only for those who are not written in the Lambs book of life- not too comforting. Only those who worship the beast are those “whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” (Rev 13:8), they are cast into the lake of fire Rev 20:15.

Again the insecurity she is presenting shows her view of salvation by works. Where does the bible teach not to spend money on Sunday, only use it for tithes and offerings? She says God is telling her these things but I suspect she is hearing this from someone’s pulpit.

This reminds me of the warning in Rev. 2:18-20 "you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants…”

If Choo is really fearful of the Lord she needs to halt her new revelations and consider the warnings lest she be found in this category: Rev. 22:18-19: “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; “and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

God is saying not to alter, or distort his words in the book that reveals Jesus Christ, that gives us the prophecies for our last days. Don’t change his word, of which Choo Thomas has done in numerous places.

© 2009 No portion of this site is to be copied or used unless kept in its original format- the way it appears. Articles can be reproduced in portions for ones personal use. Any other use is to have the permission of Let Us Reason Ministries first. Thank You.

We always appreciate hearing from those of you that have benefited by the articles on our website. We love hearing the testimonies and praise reports. We are here to help those who have questions on Bible doctrine, new teachings and movements. Unfortunately we cannot answer every email. Our time is valuable just as yours is, please keep in mind, we only have time to answer sincere inquiries from those who need help. For those who have another point of view, we will answer emails that want to engage in authentic dialogue, not in arguments. We will use discretion in answering any letters.

Let Us Reason Ministries

We thank you for your support in our ministry

I am not going to get into whether anyone is a false prophet or not.

I know what the Bible says about if a prophet is a false prophet or not.

But sometimes prophecys don't happen in the time frame that we give it..such as Isaiah and Zechariah..Some of their prophecies have still not happened..and some other prophecys about Christs birth took hundreds of years to fulfill.

What I was writing about was Edgar Whisenants prophecy about 88 reasons etc..and no that never happened, so yes he was a false prophet but God took what Mr Whisenant said and used it for good, because loads and loads of people got saved because of Mr Whisenant writing that small booklet..88 Reasons Why The Rapture Will Happen in 1988.

JMHO

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Regardless of what many may believe or say about Choo Thomas, she has through her book changed many lives for the better.

There are many scriptures in the Bible that people have misinterpreted including Pastors that have led many people in the wrong direction. I would suggest that if anyone has a problem with what Choo Tomas has written and what she says the Lord has told her, they should take it up with Jesus and ask Him if what they have read and heard is correct or not. I am sure He knows exactly what she has written and said and if she were giving out false messages He would have corrected her a long time ago. He meets with her several times a week..we cannot all say that!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Hi Virginia...

I for one so appreciate you and what you have brought to the body of Christ here. The maturity shows and so does the desire for all to grow.

When the Lord said to be as wise as a serpent and to as harmless as a dove. I think we do the second pretty well, but I think we are too gullible about any and all that say this or that. What happeded to being a good Berean and really checking out the scripture as to whether we should be accepting this or that word, as a thus saith the Lord.

I've read Choo's book. At times I felt that the Lord was in it, but then things started creeping in that had zero back up with scripture. We are told that scripture is our only true source that can be trusted. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my word will not pass away.

She saw two groups of people that wonder around with their heads down and are outside of the kingdom. Where in the world does that come from. She never sees the face of Christ, ever....Jesse Duplantis on His trip to heaven saw the face of Christ, albeit through the glory. Many many have seen the face of Christ.

She was in groaning agony for 1/2 hour or more every single time before the Lord would show up. Lynn here at Rita and so many others never had to even come close to such an ordeal. When there are too many questions, I just have to put it on a hook and leave it for the Lord to reveal later. In the meantime, I just can't accept as gospel that which I have such huge questions over. She may be highly used of the Lord and if that's the case, I don't want to touch His anointed, but I have some very serious doubts.

When she meets with the Lord, is that who she is really meeting with? We really don't know. I have to agree with the article. Not to condemn her, but when I have sooo many things that don't seem to line up with scripture and it leaves me with way too many questions, I have to ask if she is really walking and talking with our King.

This one is on a huge hook and it's going to take alot to take it off. I don't know if I will know really on this one till we're in eternity.

I heard one pastor had so many quesstions, he hunted her down at her church. He was able to speak to her and her husband and see her dance. He was then convinced, but that still doesn't answer the many questions. Sorry...wish I really knew, but I don't.

YBIC
Steve

Steve,

I agree with you. When I read Choo Thomas' book a few years ago I felt an instant uneasiness in my spirit that things were just not right. The violent shaking, groaning in church services, keeping her entire family awake at night - even to the point that her marriage suffered, causing great attention to herself over 'writing a book' etc. all left me feeling very disturbed. Is this truly of the Lord? We will not know the truth on this matter until we are with our precious Lord but, let's all remember that Satan very easily comes as an angel of light.

YSIC,

FAITH

Amen to your words Crystal! I made the links clicable:

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=73

http://www.theblazingholyfire.com/

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

I agree with some of you that there are things Choo Thomas says in her book that did not go along with some of what I have been led to believe in scripture, however, if we only believe in part, and not the other part...how can any one of you believe she heard from the Lord and had the experiences she claims she had and does have.

Oe book that changed many ways I think and corresponds with Choo is Ryles' book called HOLINESS...someone yeara ago lead me to this book and it changed my Christian walk...When I was reading it I wanted to throw it away..tear it up but the more I read it the more i talked to me. It is book that everyone should read..it is a classic....many of the writers years ago wrote like this and corresponds along with much of what Choo Thomas wrote.

The Church today and it's messages have been watered down and are taking scripture out of context...many are giving what the church want to here.

Again, all I can say is we have the freedom to believe what we want...it is our choice...all I can say is that when I read her book it put some fear in my heart and that is alright if along with it it helps me to change..."The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom". Salvation has become cheap grace for many...it was never meant to be.

GOD BLESS,
MARANATHA..Virginia

Virginia...

I am one that has been so blessed by your postings. I don't have to agree with all of them, but so many, and especially the ones that the Lord has given to you personally have been so appreciated. Thank you for being so open to share.

Here's the problem I see. Crystal, this also is for you. I am so in favor of what the Lord has called all of His church to be. And that is completely sold out to Him! We are called to walk Holy before Him. What comes to mind is the old hymn "I surrender all".

What I also know is that we are to judge based on the scriptures and that only. God doesn't go against His word and we are instructed to not add or subtract from His Holy Word!!! Even the devil will preach 95% truth and 5% lies. He'll take that to the bank any day of the week. It's like one youth evangelist said. "Would you eat a plate of 95% french quisine and 5% diahrea, as a sauce covering your fine meal"??? Would you eat it??? Of course not. Well, in a way that's what we're being asked to do with her book. 95% is fine quisine and so wonderful, yet 5% is not found in the Bible and in fact seems to be unscriptural. God never mentions once, that I can find that there are two other places we can go, other than heaven or hell. We may have works that are burned up and are saved as if by fire, or we end up in hell because Christ was somewhere other than number 1 in our lives. Doesn't the Bible say we are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling??? Yes. In fact, as you will agree too, he also goes on to say that it would be better for one not to have been forgiven and known the goodness of the Lord and to turn back than to have known Him in the first place. It will be 7 times worse in Hell!!!

Are we, for the rest of you at Rita...eternally secure "IN HIM"??? Yes we are. But also know that the enemy is out to rob, kill and destroy, and that means "your soul". Why does Paul even write so much on the struggle he faced in Romans, if it weren't an eternal problem we faced. Eph 6 explains the struggle. It's not a game!!

Can anyone guess that I do not in any way believe in "Once saved always saved". But I do believe we are eternally secure in Christ. One has to take the entire word of God and not just some. Sorry guys!!!

So Virginia...do you see what problem I see??? Either it's all from the Lord or it's not. It can't be both ways. Because I want to believe so many things, it's easy to just accept the good parts and leave the rest to question, but God really doesn't give us that choice. The Bible is very clear, if we are to be Bereans that is.

Please keep posting Virginia...I love hearing the things you know that you know are from the Lord. As I have become older, with 5 grandkids mind you, I have become more black and white. That also applies to so called prophets of today. WOW...I'm really airing out aren't I. If one prophecy is bad, well, we are to no longer even listen to them. Not the church of today. Hey...56% would be a good track record. Well, it sure wouldn't have been in earlier days. So why is it today???

Ok...I'll come off my high horse. Love you sis, whether you agree with me or not.

YBIC
Steve

Hi Crystal...

I don't have a problem that I can see from the tapes you gave. They both are calling a wicked world and Christians that are living more for the world than for their master.

I think you thought I was OSAS, but I view that as unscriptural. That's not to say that we are not secure in Christ, but the war is for our souls and we must take that very seriously. Note that in Revelations, to each church, Christ says "to those who overcome". Many, the Bible says will not and it will be worse in hell for them than if they had not surrendered and tasted of His loving Kindness. We are called to dig into Him, so that He can dig into us. Another way to put that is "Draw nigh unto Me and I will draw nigh unto you".

So I have no qualms with the position of walking Holy. Jesus said we are to. It's really His holiness, not ours, but daily we are to put on Christ.

No the question on the book is the things that don't match with scripture. We are told to be very wise in this regard. As a Berean, who daily searched out the scriptures to see if what Paul was speaking about was so. We are called to do the same. Please read my main reply to Virginia above. Even though some was meant to help you with what I had said earlier.

The book is on a hook, and unless the Lord can reveal that what was given to her is definitely from Him, then it remains on that very deep hook. There is no allegiance to any one person. My allegiance is to Jesus and His wwritten word. I will not be faulted for that by Jesus.

Blessings on you dear sis!!!

YBIC
Steve

Brother Steve,

I always appreciate your posts. They are well balanced and scriptural.

Thank you!

ysiC,

Diane C

Diane...

Thank you! My concern for the church today is that we have become too accommodating to anyone and everyone. In doing so, we don't divide rightly the Word of God. It's so easy to take what we want to hear and leave all the other scriptures that don't seem to fit somewhere in the trash.

In the case of "Once saved always saved" that applies. I know Texas Sue and Donna might disagree with me but take the whole Word of God.

The problem is not Armenian vs Luther. It's that both are completely true, because the Word of God says so. Which means we land somewhere in the middle. Are we secure in Him. An absolute "Yes". No one can take us out of the book but us. And that is becaause we have been caught partaking of the lies of the enemy and going after the lust of the eyes, the pride of life and the heart becomes hard toward the Lord.

Does the Holy Spirit draw us back to Him, yes....over and over and over again. But I know of friends of mine that have given up on serving the Lord and gone after the world. One is soooo miserable but won't change. The other can only talk about the pleasures of life. They right at this moment are completely lost. I know these two guys very well. I know they knew the Lord and served HIM, but they bought into the lies of the enemy.

Most of those in Christ have slipped at one time or other, including me. But the last time I almost went to far and inside it scared me to death. This is no game, not that others think it is. This is a battle for your soul and your eternity is what you are battling for. That's why the Bible says "Fear God and live". We are called to be overcomers, but does that mean all Christians will be? NO!!!

The Bible is "OUR" handbook. It's not the world's. To the world Christianity is a fairy tale. It's only when they get into hell that the realization that they bought into a lie, will it hit them square in the face, but then it's too late.

The old song says "Turn your eyes upon Jesus...look full into His wonderful face. Then the things of earth will grow strangely dim...in the light of His Glory and Grace.

I invite all who read this to ask the Lord that they might fall in love with Him all over again. He "IS" the pearl of great price. He is absolutely and utterly everything.

Thank you sister for your post. There are times I sit back and say nothing, not wanting to upset the apple cart. But this war is not over and won't be till we see Him, which I pray is soon!!! The war is for "YOUR" soul.

YBIC
Steve

HI!

Steve, we all have the right to give our opinions so do not feel offended by what you may say.
I believe of what Choo Thomas has said is from the Lord and until I meet the Lord in our heavenly home and I were to find out differently, than that is an other story.Many do not believe what some of the prophets are saying and some are off...I do not believe everyone who comes along any means....Many do not believe on Choo Thomas and many do..

Did you read the message I posted Friday by the man who had a dream of hell? Have you read Mary Baxter's book on hell?...did you ever read about the 7 young boys who were taken to hell by the Lord and met many who ended up there that amazed them? Did you ever think of contacting Choo Thomas and questioning her about your doubts?

Steve, I am not at all upset about what you have written and certainly would not stop posting for such a reason...the Lord has led me to do what I am doing.
REMEMBER, others feel the way you feel and many feel the way I feel. She is one of God's chosen and if He feels she is sending out wrong messages, He will correct her....He is not blind to anything she has written and He told her many times what to say and to make sure she had it right...He got the book pub lished for her.

GOD BLESS....

MARANATHA...Virginia

Steve W
Virginia...

I am one that has been so blessed by your postings. I don't have to agree with all of them, but so many, and especially the ones that the Lord has given to you personally have been so appreciated. Thank you for being so open to share.

Here's the problem I see. Crystal, this also is for you. I am so in favor of what the Lord has called all of His church to be. And that is completely sold out to Him! We are called to walk Holy before Him. What comes to mind is the old hymn "I surrender all".

What I also know is that we are to judge based on the scriptures and that only. God doesn't go against His word and we are instructed to not add or subtract from His Holy Word!!! Even the devil will preach 95% truth and 5% lies. He'll take that to the bank any day of the week. It's like one youth evangelist said. "Would you eat a plate of 95% french quisine and 5% diahrea, as a sauce covering your fine meal"??? Would you eat it??? Of course not. Well, in a way that's what we're being asked to do with her book. 95% is fine quisine and so wonderful, yet 5% is not found in the Bible and in fact seems to be unscriptural. God never mentions once, that I can find that there are two other places we can go, other than heaven or hell. We may have works that are burned up and are saved as if by fire, or we end up in hell because Christ was somewhere other than number 1 in our lives. Doesn't the Bible say we are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling??? Yes. In fact, as you will agree too, he also goes on to say that it would be better for one not to have been forgiven and known the goodness of the Lord and to turn back than to have known Him in the first place. It will be 7 times worse in Hell!!!

Are we, for the rest of you at Rita...eternally secure "IN HIM"??? Yes we are. But also know that the enemy is out to rob, kill and destroy, and that means "your soul". Why does Paul even write so much on the struggle he faced in Romans, if it weren't an eternal problem we faced. Eph 6 explains the struggle. It's not a game!!

Can anyone guess that I do not in any way believe in "Once saved always saved". But I do believe we are eternally secure in Christ. One has to take the entire word of God and not just some. Sorry guys!!!

So Virginia...do you see what problem I see??? Either it's all from the Lord or it's not. It can't be both ways. Because I want to believe so many things, it's easy to just accept the good parts and leave the rest to question, but God really doesn't give us that choice. The Bible is very clear, if we are to be Bereans that is.

Please keep posting Virginia...I love hearing the things you know that you know are from the Lord. As I have become older, with 5 grandkids mind you, I have become more black and white. That also applies to so called prophets of today. WOW...I'm really airing out aren't I. If one prophecy is bad, well, we are to no longer even listen to them. Not the church of today. Hey...56% would be a good track record. Well, it sure wouldn't have been in earlier days. So why is it today???

Ok...I'll come off my high horse. Love you sis, whether you agree with me or not.

YBIC
Steve

amen amen....YES as u said so truthfully.. IF a word or message from the LORD then it is 100 percent truth and will NEVER contradict HIS word...
95 percent wont work...

ALMIGHTY GOD's true prophets in the Bible were 100 percent accurate!!! ALWAYS....that's how we really knew that GOD has spoken to them....
There are just SO many false prophecies everywhere just as JESUS FORETOLD there would be...
we have to really really careful...I have been duped before but asked JESUS to raise my spirtual discernment to the highest degree because of these wicked last days...

many "prophets" are profiting off "their Special " supposed words.. well , YES.. Thomas DID have a book to sell didn't she??? did she NOT PROFIT from it??
don't they Always HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL????
well as long as people keep buying these false prophets books and they are still making $$$ theyll keep on decieving folks....I tell you JESUS is mighty angry with all these false prophecies going around ..just like he has always been!!!
JESUS has me now throughly research all people I listen to or may follow and I ask HIM to show me if they are of HIM or are false prophets.. and HE always faithfully does! I NO LONGER GO BY MY FEELINGS" about someone...HE has shown me my "FEELINGS" have failed me and BLocked my discernment..
Didn't JESUS say in the last days people would heap up people who would "TICKLE THEIR EARS" and tell them what they want to hear???

did the prophets in the BIBLE write BOOKS AND SELL THEIR "WORDS FROM GOD"!!!!

JESUS only wants to protect his flock that he loves SO MUCH from the wolves

GOD bless u all.. maranatha

Virginia...

For me, you are one that doesn't take offense and is willing to discuss. That...in today's world is a lost art form. Thanks.

Before I forget...Thank you ChristinCheryl for your words. I totally agree!!!

Virginia...Are you telling me that your spirit witnesses with every single thing that Choo has written??? If not, then at best, the entire book should be on a hook. Otherwise, it should be tossed in the garbage.

I'm sure there are so many things that the Lord has not shown us about the spiritual world, but He has commanded us, not suggested to us, that we go strictly by His Word. If it doesn't line up, well, there are a ton of other books that do.

And yes, I have read most of the encounters of those that have been taken to hell. But I would say that because so much has been written on hell, it's quite easy to line things up with scripture. Even the fact that many Christians are going to be going there, all because the Holy Spirit keeps trying to get them to take care of a lieing problem or an unforgiveness problem or a lust problem and they have been unwilling to deal with it.

It reminds me of the African pastor that wouldn't forgive his wife for several days and then had a car accident and went to hell. Rhinehart Bunke's service was going on at the time in another town, so his wife brought the dead body to where Bunke was preaching. They asked her to take the body to the kitchen area, under the church. There he came back to life. But had he stayed dead, he would have been in hell for an eternity. His wife wouldn't take no for an answer. Bless her heart!!! This "Once saved always saved" comes from the pit of hell. Sorry all that bIt in fact will send so many people to hell believe it, but it's better to tell the truth because some people feel and think they are eternally secure when they are not following God's commandments. They lack obedience!!! God is not mocked...that which a man sows, he will also reap.

Back off that rabbit trail. Virginia, I'm not saying that Choo is not a Christian. I'm challenging the material of what she said she received from the Lord. We again are commanded to see if it lines up with the Word of God. If it doesn't, I don't have permission from the Lord to endorse it or trust it. She could be 100% right, but I only have what the Lord has given me. This is the way we don't become deceived. Otherwise, as Cheryl said, we so easily set ourselves up to accepting deceitful spirits. We are living in the end of the age. Right??? Then our antennas should be up and not compromising the Word of God for any reason.....PERIOD. God has not given us that right. Unless we are bigger than Him and understand more than Him. If not...become secure in the Word only!!!

Do you see my point. It's called "RUN" when things don't line up.

Blessings on you!!!

YBIC
Steve

PS...It would be fun for me and all of us if you could put together words that you know the Lord has given you and others concerning the timing or the season etc of the rapture. Also...is the bride different than the church??? In other words, are all going to be married??? Many are called, but few are chosen. When the King sent the servant out to get all the people to come to His Son's wedding, they weren't getting married, but were looking on only. Remember the parable???

I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com