<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please, warriors, could you pray with me . . My best friend's grand-daughter has cancer,

her name is Erica, and she's only 31. She is saved, her husband is not. They have 2 children.

Thank you so MUCH for praying with me, dear saints.

here's her e-mail, and request from Harv, the grand-son.

~~~~

My dearest friend,

I am requesting prayer for our granddaughter, Erica, (Harv wife) You can read what he sent and it sure does not sound good.

She is only 31 Thanks, this is so sad.

Love you,
Georgia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 1:57 PM
To: georgia@stainblaster.net
Subject: RE: Erica

Erica is having the lymph node dissection surgery under her left arm on Monday 3/15. Her pre-op appointment is on Thursday 3/11. The next step after surgery is suggested that she undergo high dose interferon alpha 2-b treatment.

The treatment is designed to help the body eradicate any cancer cells that may be elsewhere within her body. We have not decided if that is what she is going to do yet.

It requires daily dosing intravenously five days a week for a month and then Monday, Wednesday, Friday for 11 months thereafter by self injection. We will defiantly be visiting a second oncologist after the biopsy results are available to explore a second opinion.

There is a 50% chance the cancer cells have spread beyond her lymph nodes to distant parts of her body.

Her PET Scan was clear which means there were no internal tumors identified. The PET scan is unable to detect cancer cells themselves it only detects tumor cell masses.

The clinical definition of her cancer is stage III high risk melanoma.

Erica made the comment yesterday that she has always known her life was to perfect and it couldn’t last forever.

I believe we are both still experiencing many affects of the shock involved with this life changing situation but we are both doing ok overall.

Love ya,

Harvey A. Braden III

Re: Please, warriors, could you pray with me . . My best friend's grand-daughter has cancer,

Oh, Father we cry out to You, to You, oh God of Life and Light, Lord.

We tug at your robe, Lord and call upon You in the Name of Jesus, asking Father for Your healing Touch over Erica, . .

Father surround Erica in the Light of Your Love, Your provision, your perfect will for her in Christ's Mercy and Grace.

We are believing, as we ask, Father, interceding, lifting up Erica to You, Lord. Please send Your miracle healing Hand over dear Erica, over Your daughter, belonging to You, Jesus.

Lord cover Erica in the Comfort of the Spirit abiding in her, lead her in the way You would have her go for Your glory. Send Heavenly angels over her,

May Your gifted healing Touch upon her cause those around her to see, to know, to learn the reality of faith in Jesus Christ throughout this situation..

Lord Jesus, we bow before You, asking You, oh Great Physician and mediator of our souls, please bring healing to her body.

We plead the blood of Jesus over her, and ask that Your Mighty Grace and power destroy this cancer. We shout it out, giving You Praise even now over Your Authority, Jesus, yea in Your Name as You cover Erica in Your Winged provision and care.

We are believing You will heal her.

Father bring down the strongholds of the enemy that would cause sickness in her body. Touch her, Lord, we pray, heal her for we are asking through the Word in Jesus Christ. Lord deliver her from this disease because of the stripes You took upon Yourself at the Cross of Christ.

Lord we continue to cry out to You over Erica, we cling to Your Powerful Truth. for You are the same, yesterday, today, and forever.

We claim Your Word, Lord Jesus knowing You were wounded for our transgressions . . .and our chastisements were upon You, Jesus, and with Your stripes we claim healing over Erica.

" . . we claim Jeremiah 17:14 Lord as we pray, chiming in with Erica: "Heal me, oh Lord, and I shall be healed. . . for You are my praise" . .

Father we give You praise and believe You answer, and make prayers heard. We trust You, Father, believing that Your eyes are upon the righteous (Erica) _, and that You hear our cries.

Hearing the Spirit of the Lord saying, as we pray: . . "Call upon Me, and I will answer, I will be with Erica through this, I will deliver her, and honor My Name . . ask, therefore, , what things you desire when you pray, believe and receive, for Your Father knows what you have need of before you ask" . . Matthew 6, Mark 11:24

Re: Please, warriors, could you pray with me . . My best friend's grand-daughter has cancer,

Dear Donna, I will be praying for her too. Everything that is named, including cancer, must bow at the name of Jesus.

Also, tell them about the Essiac Tea that TN Dove has posted info about before. I bought some for my cousin who haa now been put on hospice and she is using it.

Praying dear Sis from this day forward
Much love
ybiC Paul

Dear Donna,

I echo your beautiful prayer for Erica. I pray for His healing touch upon her now in the Name of Jesus.

Bless you for posting this and interceding on her behalf.

I pray in the name of Yeshua that all cancer in Erica's body is gone and all the sickness gone by the power of Our Savior Yeshua through His blood and body on the cross. Also pray for joy and peace in her life by Our Lord Yeshua. Let the miraculous healing from Yeshua occupied her and gives her deliverance from her bondage on Cancer. In Yeshua's name Amen.

Donna, I can 'hear' the anguish in your prayer for Erica, and my heart just broke.....
I am praying for her.
This song filled my spirit as I read your post.
Hugs,
alleluia

Hi Donna, I've prayed for Erica, she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Beautiful prayer my Dear Sister Donna on behalf of Erica's healing in Jesus Name and I've prayed in agreement with you and all the Saints here in this regard in the Name of Jesus...Amen

Email: jpcarr@att.net

by alleluia:
"Donna, I can 'hear' the anguish in your prayer for Erica, and my heart just broke.....
I am praying for her."

So true alleluia.... I am praying for Erica too. Praying for the Father's mercy and healing.

Standing on the Word and prayerful agreement for Erica. The enemy delights in this news of sickness and disease but declaring that Our God has already defeated him at the cross, taking upon Himself all manner of diseases and healing Erica by the stripes He Himself received.

Lord, crying out to You for healing and comfort, for You Father, delight in displaying your strength in weakness. All glory and honor and power to You, O God, our Savior and Deliverer.

In Jesus Name, I rebuke the spirit of sickness and disease, the spirit of fear and I cast it out. Pleading the peace and comfort of the Holy Spirit, declaring perfect love casteth out all fear, in Jesus Name.

Thank you, Abba Father, I thank you in advance, knowing you hear the prayers of your children, for you declare that before we call, You will answer; and while we are yet speaking, You will hear.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25

I am praying in agreement with you my dearest sister.
I will pray for her and her family. I am so glad you
brought this prayer request to us so we can pray over our sister Erica.

Where two or more are gathered together there shall I be. Thank you and praise you Jesus....we love you and ask you for healing for Erica.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Oh, thank you, thank you, dear T/Sue, Paul, Lisaleenie, Geneustace, alleluia, Diana, Joseph, Shirley, Melanie, and Lynn for joining in intercession for Erica

amen . . prayer, as our Living God affirms, is powerful at the Throne through our Jesus!!! . . .

Love you guys!!

Precious Lord I lift up Erica to you right now. Please hold her close to your heart and give her your peace. Please lay your healing hand upon her and her family and give her your touch. Use this experience to draw in her family. let them see Jesus in this situation. There is so little time, please bring them in to know you as Lord. She is in your hand, there is no better place to be.
I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Father,

With urgency I lift up Erica to You and I pray for her complete healing and wholeness in Jesus Name. You are the God who heals us and by Your precious stripes we are healed. I thank You Lord that nothing is too difficult for You .

I ask that she is delivered from this illness in miracle speed. Everyone is amazed and To God be the Glory. She will be a living testament to Your graciousness and mercy.

I pray the husband is drawn to You . That in this time he cries out to You. I pray that he sees he is a sinner and his steps are leading to eternal separation from You. There is nothing in the world worst than that. I pray he is so aware of this , I pray then that he knows what a perfect perfect perfect Saviour Jesus is and that He will never cast him out if he comes to Him.

Please pour Your precious Spirit out on their lives.

In The Name above all Names. Jesus

Amen

Texas Sue
Also, tell them about the Essiac Tea that TN Dove has posted info about before. I bought some for my cousin who haa now been put on hospice and she is using it.

That's great to know that I helped someone in a small way, Texas Sue. Sometimes I feel like the big foghorn of info that no one hears.

Anyway, Donna... here's the info on Essiac. JFK's personal doc used it to treat & cure his colon cancer in the 60's & there have been many, many others over the years. It can be used with or without chemo. If it was me, I'd try it for a bit without before starting that stuff.

Essiac Info

Just-T.com The best place I've found to buy it in bulk. A little Christian lady named Ginny makes it herself with her family as a personal end times mission.

You might also tell her about Olive Leaf Extract. My friend who had lymphoma's numbers completely reversed for 6 months on OLE alone.

Noni Juice is another to check into. But, of all of them I'd start with Essiac & OLE.

Will be , too. God did give us the herbs, as well as prayers to use.

I too stand in agreement and join in prayers over Erica with you all.

YSIC
Brenz

Dear heavenly Father,
You know Erica's situation. Lord we pray for your direct intervention as the Great Physician and Healer to lay Your hands upon her and remove all the cancer from her body. Lord we pray this for Your Name's sake and for the sake of the children and family. Lord use this as an example and a testimony to draw others to You. We pray this in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in the power of His precious blood and in the power of the resurrection. Amen.

For Erica:
In praying for Erica.The Lord put these
words in to my mind.Peace and know that everything
is in His hands.Also for favour over Erica.
Blessings in Jesus's Name.
Star

Karla, Mary Ann, TNDove, Brenda, Knight Michael, and star, thanks so much for your prayers and for interceding . . . . here is Georgia's response to you all.

~ ~
"Dear Donna, I know from all the prayers that are sent via your website that God has for sure Erica in His hands.

Jesus is so pleased how these prayer warriors come together....awesome and I so appreciate it. Tell them I am so thankful.

I will keep you informed on Erica's condition. I am so happy that prayers are going up for Harv III".

TN Dove
Texas Sue

That's great to know that I helped someone in a small way, Texas Sue. Sometimes I feel like the big foghorn of info that no one hears.

Anyway, Donna... here's the info on Essiac. JFK's personal doc used it to treat & cure his colon cancer in the 60's & there have been many, many others over the years. It can be used with or without chemo. If it was me, I'd try it for a bit without before starting that stuff.

Essiac Info

Just-T.com The best place I've found to buy it in bulk. A little Christian lady named Ginny makes it herself with her family as a personal end times mission.

You might also tell her about Olive Leaf Extract. My friend who had lymphoma's numbers completely reversed for 6 months on OLE alone.

Noni Juice is another to check into. But, of all of them I'd start with Essiac & OLE.

Dear TN DOVE,

Thank you very much for the information about the Essiac tea. I put the link you posted in my "favorites" link in case I would ever need it. Since my doctor said that I will need to be monitored every 3 months for the next five years, I will never know if the malignant cells found in my lymph glands will spread...so that's why I'm very grateful that you posted the information about this tea.

Donna, I think that your friend would greatly benefit from this tea.

Praying in agreement with all the brothers and sisters here on RITA, in Jesus precious name. AMEN!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Dear TNDove, Lisaleenie, and T/Sue . . I have forwarded this thread to Georgia .. thanks for the info . .

Thank you, WC for agreeing with us in prayer

I love you all dear ones!!!

Dearest Donna - I really hate to hear about your friend's granddaughter! It is really sad to hear about someone in the prime of their life with small children that is facing such a serious cancer situation. I will keep Erica, her family and you dear Donna in my prayers. Love you Donna! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Oh, Ms.Victor (Donna), thank you dear sis.

I just got this e-mail from Georgia below: . .

~ ~ here's a picture of Georgia and her husband, Erica is in the middle.

Erica writes:

"Thank you Grandma. The odds of the cancer spreading to my lymph nodes was 12% and unfortunately I fell in that 12%.

Now I am faced with an even uglier statistic—since it was in my lymph node I now have a 50% chance of it spreading to my organs, bones or brain.

I am so scared and although I try, being optimistic has started to become really tough.

I appreciate all of the prayers, the more the better! And right now I think that is all you can give me.

I love ya'll too!"

~ ~

My comment: I'm feeling tears come, . . . BUT, we believe, and shout it, huh, 'IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD' . .

oh, luvs we remain standing in the gap . . praying, praying and praying for a Miracle from above . . in Jesus' Name . . Holy Spirit cover Erica in Christ's peace, safety and provision , .

Donna - I really hate to hear about the test results that came back bad. My father, my father's brother and their father all died from skin cancer.

Please let your friend's granddaughter know that there is now a Melanoma vaccine that she can get that is very promising - I believe you can get it at the University of California Medical Center and also at the San Diago Medical Center. The vaccine is usually given to people whose melanoma has spread - it has placed many melanoma victims in remission! Please have your friend check into this vaccine - I believe they have it out of the "trail" stage and can be requested by the patient or doctor. Thinking of you dear Donna! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Donna, praying with you for Erica .
Dear Lord , thank you today that you are OUR HEALER . Please touch this young woman with your anointing that she might be healed .
who can we turn to in time of trouble ? YOU LORD !!!
where can we place our trust ? In YOU LORD !
Thank you for loving Erica and wanting good for her life . Amen in Christ , bonnie

Donna I am standing with this beautiful young mother, Erica and will continue to keep her in my prayers until she is healed.

The Lord did all that needed done when He took that horrible beating at Calvary and we will do our part as believers to remain on our knees until she is well.

I also sent this need out to other intercessors
and know she will be covered in prayer.

Erica will be healed. IT IS FINISHED.

My Love & His Best to You All,
(especially to Erica and her family)

Ms. Victor, Bonnie, and 2HH . . the kind of faithful intercession here is precious, Georgia and Erica are so thankful for you all who know Jesus and His Powerful Mercy!!

I love you all so much!!! Catch my hugs, I'm catchin' yours!!!!

Donna darling your precious Erica and family will be in my prayers every day until we hear that she is completely healed - in Jesus' Name amen!
love
Ditta

Dear Ditta and Cheryl Ann, thank you . . yes, and amen, in prayer til we hear of Erica's healing . . . bless you sisters . .

Jesus, the life of the flesh is in the blood - Your blood Jesus is the life of all flesh. Therefore we cover Erica in Your shed blood. We say that the blood of Jesus flows thru Erica's body, to drive out every sickness, disease, and all infirmity from every affected area of her body.

What we bind on earth is bound in heaven, and what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven, so Father, we bind satan from killing stealing and destroying Erica's health, and we loose from heaven healing for Erica. We agree that by the stripes of Jesus, she is healed. Lord, this cancer is not from You, so we say "BE ROOTED UP" from Erica's body.

Lord, fear is of satan and faith is of You. We know Erica believes Lord, so help her unbelief. Draw Erica to Your words, Your heart, Your truth, Your LOVE above all other things, keeping them close to her heart, for they are life to her, a light to her path, and health to all her flesh. Help her to lay aside all things possible, to come into and remain in your Presence in praise and worship of You.

Lord, fill Erica and surround her with Your Holy Spirit, and Your angels, filling her with ALL truth, so that she stands by faith in Your strength, wisdom, power and love. Guide her into all truth, giving her faith and strength to hear Your voice, and follow Your will, in all Your wisdom from above.

Lord, we give you all the glory for what You will do, and we thank You, praise You, bless You and are grateful for the favor you are showing to Erica, even before we call. Our faith, hope and trust is in You alone Lord for the outcome. We say that You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords in all the earth, over Erica, and over all power of the enemy! Amen.

Praying in agreement with all here.

Thank you, Lord for your mercies, love and faithfulness.

Thank you, Kolleen and Francesca for standing in the gap, for your intercession . . we believe You JESUS by faith for Erica's healing according to Your honor and riches in glory . . . . we are believing God's Power is at work even now . . .

. . . "And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out, and saying,

"Have mercy on us, Son of David!" And after He had come into the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them,

"Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord."

Then He touched their eyes, saying, "Be it done to you according to your faith." And their eyes were opened". . . . Matthew 9:27

TN Dove
Texas Sue

Essiac Info

TN Dove, the doctors have given up on my cousin and given her over to Hospice. I am not willing to lose one more loved one to cancer so thanks VERY MUCH for the info. I am just hoping that she is being good about taking it. I will let you know how things turn out. It is always good to use natural means to get well instead of letting the doctors experiment and kill you with chemicals and poisons. Praying for healing too. Bless you sweet Dove!

Dear Donna, thanks for the photo. Don't know why but that even strengthens our stand in prayer. Perhaps because most of us are strong visual personalities. She is such a very lovely young lady. I just speak to that spirit of fear in the name of Jesus and say you are bound and cast out of Erica's thoughts and her life. You are not allowed to return as we are declaring the blood of Jesus over all of Erica's systems, organs, blood stream - every physical system, and her mind and heart. I join in agreement with my sister Kolleen above in her prayer declaration also that:

(from Kolleen) Jesus, the life of the flesh is in the blood - Your blood Jesus is the life of all flesh. Therefore we cover Erica in Your shed blood. We say that the blood of Jesus flows thru Erica's body, to drive out every sickness, disease, and all infirmity from every affected area of her body.

Texas Sue
Dear Donna, thanks for the photo. Don't know why but that even strengthens our stand in prayer. Perhaps because most of us are strong visual personalities. She is such a very lovely young lady.

Another picture of beautiful Erica and her husband, Harv . . thank you, thank you all for interceding . . This we KNOW our GOD hears . . and promises to answer . .

Still praying for beautiful Erica with you all .
Lord thank you for your faithfulness in time of need ! Thank you for healing Erica tonite !!!!!!!
in Christ who is Our Source , bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com