Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Star's Youngest Son needs prayer in his DAD's Passing

Our youngest son Shane, needs prayer.He
is in prison in Missouri.Will get out next year.But
he has no one to console him at this time.He called
us once a week.His Dad and he got along very well.
He calls me to see how I'm doing.But he needs prayer.
How ever the Lord leads you.
Thank you all,
The Lord Jesus Bless you,
Star

Re: Star's Youngest Son needs prayer in his DAD's Passing

Praying that the Lord will touch your son Shane and comfort him. Praying for you Star also that your needs will be met and that the Lord's presence will be felt with you and your family. In Jesus Name Amen

Dearest Star - I will keep you and your son in my prayers. I know this is a really difficult time for you and for your son, but Jesus can give peace beyond understanding. I know you are feeling more at peace after seeing the doves last night - the Lord can comfort us in ways that our hearts can comprehend! Love you dearest Star and am thinking of you. Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Agreeing in prayer for your son, star . .

Praying our Father sends Heavenly angels to 'shelter' your son in the comfort of Christ's refuge.

May the Holy Spirit give him the peace of God that passes all understanding. May your son sense the Presence and the Power of God's Grace and Love . .

May our Lord's peace and comfort over you both, as He leads in the Truth that sets His children 'free' in the rest and Strength of Amazing Grace.

I am joining in prayer for Shane at this difficult time in his life and concerning his father's departure. May the Lord comfort and console you at this difficult time. Big hug. Edelweiss

Dear Lord, I ask in Jesus Name that you comfort both Shane and Star in their grief, and that You manifest Your love and peace to them in a mighty way. If Shane does not know You yet, I pray for salvaton for him. In Jesus Name. Amen

Agreeing in prayer with all my brothers and sisters that God will comfort your wholoe family and He has promised His peace for all of us.

Be Blessed

Sarah

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com