<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Jon Stewart Show Mocked The Rapture Event Last Night? It Was Blasphemy!

Did anybody see the Jon Stewart show last night on cable!!!

I accidently caught it while channel surfing on cable!!

I could not believe my eyes what I was witnessing!

Here you had Jon Stewart talking to a fake comedy news reporter at capitol hill; and the reporter said that the republicans were going to stop the passage of the President's health care plan by making the RAPTURE take place!!!

They showed the republican members of congress going up in the air much like you see on the rapture pictures posted on the christian websites!

Their fake reporter said after the rapture the ones left behind, which they were mockingly implying would be the Democrats, they were to face the torments of hell, the earth warming, and all chaos!

They were making the rapture into a comedy event as if the republicans were going to be the ones to spring this event on the Obama team so that it would be the last thing up their sleeve to make his plan fail!!! What a stupid, stupid idea for a comedy skit!!! That is Blasphemy!!

They even showed a mock photo of Nancy Pelosi on the back of a seven-headed beast holding a gold cup(this I thought was a very good protrayal of her); but in fact this was a total mockery of the scripture about the woman on the beast in Revelation 17!

I would not be surprised if the Lord actually might let them witness this real rapture event even right before the Passover feast!!!

It would come at such a fitting time to!! When all the scoffers and mockers are having their hayday with christian beliefs!!!

They don't realise that every prophecy in the scriptures has come to pass and will come to pass exactly as it has been prophecied in the word of God!!!

I could set anyone down at a table and prove to them that there is not one single prophecy that has not ever failed from coming to pass!!!

Boy what a cheap shot the media just took at what will soon be the most important and amazing event in all history: The Rapture of all believers from off the face of Planet Earth!!!

Come Lord Jesus!!!!

Re: The Jon Stewart Show Mocked The Rapture Event Last Night? It Was Blasphemy!

That must have been really gross to watch!! Praying that what these people meant for evil, the Lord will use for good!!! I hope that many people start talking about the rapture! I really wish that Fox would interview someone like Franklin Graham on this topic and others! That would be great!

Melissa Franklin Graham and Michael W. Smith have been making the circuit on both CNN and Fox News with their ministry down in Haiti and other projects they have going to hurting people!!!

They are also sharing the gospel on these news and talk show!!!

I think the word is getting out in spite of all the ridicule!!!

You can't keep the good news down!!!!

Scott, That is true!! I am pretty sure that Franklin Graham believes that the rapture is coming real soon and I hope that he starts bringing it up!!

I missed seeing those two but was really glad to see that they were going on CNN!!

Scott,

These comedians and liberals can laugh now, but pretty soon they won't be laughing at all. When war, famine, and death are prevalent in this world during the tribulation, they wlll be crying in fear. Remember they are rejecting Jesus, and they've had time to repent, especially after all of the earthquakes and natural disasters that have happened recently. God is trying to get their attention, but they just think these events are nature gone crazy.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Scott...

Sounds like he hit the nail on the head and got a Bulls eye LOL

Wow! Pride and arrogance! This only reveals how they DO HAVE KNOWLEDGE of the things of God, but choose to mock the things of God, rather than see Him as He is! Praying they have a heart change before they find themselves hiding under rocks...

Although Jon Stewart was mocking a future event pertaining to our Lord's return, maybe this was a good thing in a way because there are a lot of people that I personally know who do not even know what the rapture is! Perhaps this mocking served the purpose of informing people who otherwise may not have heard of the rapture??? I believe that when the rapture takes place, many who are left behind will assume there was a mass alien abduction so informing the public, as Jon Stewart did, albeit mockingly, may prove to be helpful!

Wendy! Bless your sweet little heart----> You may be right!!!

That may be their downfall!!! They might just have let the secret out of the bag!!!

Wouldn't that be funny if it happened this March as their mocking comedy skit was parodying the event to happen before the month was over!!!

Sarah good call my friend!!! By making fun of this event they might just hit their head on the Rapture nail!!!

Or they might get nailed by the rapture event!!!

I googled John Stewart rapture and watched the piece.
John Stewart seems to know a lot about the rapture yet he doesn't mind making fun of it. Actually, it
could be a good waker-upper for people who haven't given their heart to the Lord and are not even aware of what is about to happen.

Beverly you are right about Jon Stewart knowing something about this subject!!

Of course he is a jewish man! He has even admitted to it on several occassions!
It would not be surprising to me if he had a jewish religious upbringing and then turned from his Judaism and went agnostic!!!

Wendy
Although Jon Stewart was mocking a future event pertaining to our Lord's return, maybe this was a good thing in a way because there are a lot of people that I personally know who do not even know what the rapture is! Perhaps this mocking served the purpose of informing people who otherwise may not have heard of the rapture??? I believe that when the rapture takes place, many who are left behind will assume there was a mass alien abduction so informing the public, as Jon Stewart did, albeit mockingly, may prove to be helpful!

I totally agree with you, Wendy. Like Beverly, I also googled the Jon Steward show and saw the sicko mocking of the rapture, and I thought the same thing as you...that God could even use this to teach the unbelievers what the rapture is. So when the rapture does takes place, the "rapture seed" has been planted, at least to a few people, and that would help negate the false assumption that aliens took us away.

Lisaleenie
Wendy

I totally agree with you, Wendy. Like Beverly, I also googled the Jon Steward show and saw the sicko mocking of the rapture, and I thought the same thing as you...that God could even use this to teach the unbelievers what the rapture is. So when the rapture does takes place, the "rapture seed" has been planted, at least to a few people, and that would help negate the false assumption that aliens took us away.

You two girls beat me to it.. So I'll just have to say..

I Agree, this might be for
those that has never been in a Church and have no idea..

Joseph

You know, Scott, I have to admit that in spite of myself, I had to laugh at the part where Jon Stewart said, "Whoa! Slow down, Hitler!" to something that Obama said about pushing that health care bill through.

But towards the end of the video, they did say something that I thought was very ironic. They said that with the Republicans taken out of the way in the rapture, the democrats could really push this health care through very quickly. I though to myself, "Hmmmmmm, ya'll may have got something there....."

Lisa I too laughed at that funny snid remark by Jon Stewart!!!

That man has a serious face and he can do dry humor like no one else out there in the comedy world!!!

It is also true that we the church could be the hindering force that is holding back this evil Hell'th care plan-----> Until we are taken out of the way!!!

To- Ta Lu--> Mr. Hitler!!!!!!

Scott, I know what you mean about the dry humor! My boss at work has a dry sense of humor, and he always makes me laugh out loud at our office meetings.

However, my co-workers don't think that he's that funny with his sarcastic zingers...but that kind of humor really cracks me up, especially when he zaps it in my direction!!

I appreciate humor very much. It's gotten me through some hard tines!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com