<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It Is So EASY To See The Rapture In 2010: That Even A CAVEMAN Can Figure It Out!!!

I just thought I would drop this one liner in on the messageboard because of the popularity of the caveman commercials!!!

Re: It Is So EASY To See The Rapture In 2010: That Even A CAVEMAN Can Figure It Out!!!

Isn't that the truth!

Re: It Is So EASY To See The Rapture In 2010: That Even A CAVEMAN Can Figure It Out!!!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Oh if I put that on Facebook...I can only imagine the backlash I would receive! LOL

JUST A LITTLE CAVEMAN HUMOR...

Here's a funny Halo Geico inspired commercial. The Warthog is a four wheel drive buggy type vehicle in Halo.

Thanks KM! I really enjoyed that in your face caveman clip!!!! That must have been from the short-lived sit-com of those cavemen dudes!

To bad that idea didn't go far!!! The writers must have overshot the goal posts!!!

Thanks my best friend Lisa Lee!!!! I enjoyed the caveman humor that you picked out of your humor trove!!!

The reason caveman humor works real good for laughs is because they are so simple and when they do something stupid or complicated it just strikes the funny bone with a laughter hammer!!! Ka-Bong!

Michael at first when I saw that caveman commercial with him on that horizontal escalater I really hated that jazzy tune!
But the more they played that commercial it just grew on me!!

Now it is an infected boil on my sinus membrain!!! Not really!!!!

Thanks!!!

Lisaleenie
JUST A LITTLE CAVEMAN HUMOR...

Why is there so much confusion about the Rapture?
(you may want to refresh the link to reload the document)

Bible Prophecy - The Rapture

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Agreed with you it is so Easy to see the Rapture in 2010 with one exception, people in White House can't figure it out ....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com