Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WHITE HOUSE: Former Saturday Night Live Victoria Jackson - YouTube Video

Didn't want to post the actual video link here, but you can see it at WND's website:

Begin's with: "SNL' STAR..."

http://www.wnd.com/

(Former "Saturday Night Live" star Victoria Jackson has released a YouTube video that is on the verge of going viral that warns the American public...)

Get ready for a sobering laugh!

Re: WHITE HOUSE: Former Saturday Night Live Victoria Jackson - YouTube Video

I love it. That was a good music video. I remember her being on SNL, but I didn't know was a conservative. Dennis Miller also got his start at SNL, and he is very conservative now.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Yeah Khog, it really is sooooo funny, but also a very sad truth it seems. Definitely something in the White House that none of America has ever seen before!!!!! For those who have not yet woken up to that, I feel certain this video will make it clear!!

I didnt think it was funny or even very good. But i like her and she has some interesting information. but it really is hardly a laughing matter but thats just my oppinion. If it was funny i would laugh.

What a (TRUTH).Blessings on
Victoria Jackson
Star

Abbershay, I believe she was more concerned with opening up the subject matter, and did it in the manner that she did for more of a majority to receive it. More than a talent show she had a message that she was trying to portray, without being offensive. I think it's what she gets across that people will remember, as it was said it is going around the country like a "virus" would travel - she's pretty brave!

Victoria's video is brilliant.

No, its not funny nor is it meant to be entertaining.

Had a red-faced conservative, pounding his fists, frothing at the mouth, said the same thing, it would have largely been ignored...as most are these days by the main stream media.

Presenting a taboo subject the way she did, in our present political enviroment is borderline genius...and gutsy.

It caught my imagination, anyway. Appears quite a few others as well.

Bravo, Victoria.

Email: medik4@amaonline.com

Hmmmm - I felt she delivered a dire message in a very entertaining way, that otherwise I'm not sure would have been well received. So clever a way to make this message be heard loud and clear, all across the land!

So, what was the message Victoria was trying to convey???

Please do tell us whom have dinosaur computers that can't view youtube/or any other such videos. PLEASE!!!

TY

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com