Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rainbow around the sun!

Hi everybody,

I submitted this photo to space weather website. I don't know if they will use it or not. But I want to give everybody the link to the website.

Here is the link: http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Sonja-100_0781_1267826988.jpg

Enjoy and be bless!!!

~Sonja~

Email: sdene30@msn.com

Re: Rainbow around the sun!

http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Sonja-100_0781_1267826988.jpg

That was pretty cool!!!Thanks for sharing it.I made it clickable for everyone.

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Thank you AngelHeart for making it a link.

God bless and take care!

That was really pretty neat!!

Greetings brothers & sisters in CHRIST.

I wish I could say it was a natural thing that was seen. However, what you perceive as a rainbow around the sun, is actually being caused by the massive chemicals that are being sprayed all over the globe. These are referred to as 'CHEMTRAILS' all over youtube.com.

When I came outside today, on my way to meet my prayer partner so she & I could have lunch and pray in agreement regarding many issues at hand, I looked up in the sky and was TOTALLY SHOCKED! Above the skies here in Costa Mesa, CA (Orange County), I saw numerous huge Xs made by the chemtrails. I saw 3 or 4 planes going back & forth. I've never seen it this bad! These poisons that they are intentionally spraying into the air all over the world, are meant to weaken the immune system & eventually kill the body. Many people have developed respiratory problems in the areas that are being heavily sprayed. Animals are also dying because of it. They are literally controlling our weather as well by modifying it. These chemicals are totally blocking out the natural sun that people, animals, plants all need to live healthy. They (illuminati) are geoengineering our planet!

If you don't know about this, I encourage you to go to www.youtube.com & type in chemtrail. I promise you... you will find 100's of videos & articles about it.

I asked Mom (my prayer partner) to agree with me that the poisons in these chemtrails would not effect us, our pets, our water, our food, etc. Also, that this EVIL would be sent back to the sender times 10,000 & that without remedy in JESUS name!

So MANY things are happening on an excellerated scale, it's difficult to keep up with it all.

I believe with every fiber of my being that our BELOVED BRIDEGROOM IS AT THE VERY DOORS!

I encourage each & everyone of you here to PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS over you & your family. I also apply HIS POWERFUL BLOOD on the 2 sides of my apartment door, as well as draw a cross from the top down, declaring that the BLOOD OF JESUS prevails here. In addition, The Holy Spirit led me to declare that my door & apartment is invisible to the enemies outside in JESUS name! Praise GOD for HIS DIVINE PROTECTION that we can apply in our lives!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

Wow! Thank you Teresa for that information.

These so called Chem-trails are Con-trails..

I remember back in 1964-65 era, that crap was floating around St. Louis..

If they were spraying poison all these years we'd all be dead now..

Look at this picture very carefully.. If you can't see where that exhaust is coming from then you're wanting to believe something other than the truth..

It's hot gas hitting very cold air, which creates condensation..

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-Atlantic-Airways/Airbus-A340-642/0690281/L/

Joseph

Sonja,
I believe the pictures are absolutely very special and wonderful taken!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com