<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Everybody! I'm Trying To Pull Part Two Pages Between Scarby's Teeth Clamped Jaws! Got Pepper?!

Hey could someone throw me a shaker of pepper for a minute!!!

I am trying to dislode my part two study papers from the vice clamped teeth of Scarby!!!

That boy's got a death grip on them sheets of paper!!

I think if I put a pepper shaker under his snout nozzle that it will cause him to sneeze and then he will release them soggy pages!!!

Just look at the runny drool dripping off the bottoms of those index papers!!

Even the black sharpie pen looks like rivers of ink running all the way down to the corners of the pages!!!!

I am afraid I will have to copy the whole research pages over again!!!

I know what I will do! I will back Scarby up about ten feet and I will let the back kitchen door swing shut on his droopy tail!!!

If that doesn't do the job then shut my mouth and stick me in a broom close with Martha Stewert!

Slam! Bang!!!

ArhHHHHHH! Rufff!!! Rufff!! URRRRRRR!! AWWWWW!!!

Stop it Scarby! I didn't even slam the door yet!!! I was just throwing a skillet into the sink to get my hands free!!!

Knock! Knock!!! Ding-Dong!!! Ruff! Ruff!!!

There goes Scarby running toward the front door to see what the UPS man has brought me to sign for!!!

Scarby get out of the way and quite licking that UPS guys crotch area!!! If I'm not mistaken he kinda likes it!!!

Get away freak!!! Yeah you tell em Mr. UPS guy!!!

What do I have to sign for in this very small package Mr. UPS man?

You tell me? My job is just to deliver the parcels and get on my way to the next destination!!!

OK! There's my signature plus a little slobber from Scarby's mouth, which is his way of signing plus that wet patch on your khacki pant leg!!

Here you go young man this 10 dollars will pay for the cleaning bill on that mistake!!

Scarby get out of the way now!!!

Thanks! You're welcome!!

Come on Scarby let's go into the house and see what is in this small package!!!!

OK! You can open the darn thing up!!!!

Ahhhhh!!! Chewwwwwwwww!!!! Ahhhh!!! Cheeewwwwwww!!!!

Gazontight Scarby!!! What has caused you to do all that sneezing!!!!

Let me read the address from where this package was sent from!

Let's see:: From: The Mods at R.I.T.A.(Lisa)
Walla Walla, Washington 77777!

Scarby no wonder you can't stop sneezing! Those wonderful people heard my request and UPS'ed a Pepper shaker right over to me here in the midwest!!!

Aren't those RITA folks the best people in the world!!!
Ahhh! Scarby don't you dare raise a hiked leg up over that pretty glass cut pepper shaker!!!

Remember that rolled up newspaper incident??????

Re: Hey Everybody! I'm Trying To Pull Part Two Pages Between Scarby's Teeth Clamped Jaws! Got Peppe

I don't know why Scott is mad at me!!!

Okay, Scarby...let's have a little chat, you miserable mutt!!!

Quit stealing Scott's study papers!

Quit licking the UPS man!!

Quit slobbering all over the place!!!

Quit hiking your leg over the pepper shaker!!

And quit sneezing!!

GOT IT????

GOOD!!!!

SCOOBY POOPSIE SENT ME TO SET YOU STRAIGHT!!

NOW....WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY MORE TROUBLE WITH YOU...ARE WE, BOY??

NO? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!

Re: Hey Everybody! I'm Trying To Pull Part Two Pages Between Scarby's Teeth Clamped Jaws! Got Peppe

I've seen Mr. Hadies!!! From 666 Hell Street! Now I can rest in peace!!!

My golly Scoobie Poopsie!! You really bit the chain off the organ monkey's neck with that horrid depiction of pure ugly!!!

I now get the feeling that "Somebodies watchin' me!! Oh-Oh--AH!

Lisa was that you that sprung that devil dog on my poor Scarby????!!! Don't make me have to cancel that UPS rib special I ordered for you from: Walla Walla, Washington!!!!

Scott! That wasn't me!! It wasn't even Scarby's twin brother Scooby Poosie!! That was an IMPOSTER impersinating Scoobie Poopie....can't you see the difference??? THE IMPOSTER POOPSIE DOESN'T HAVE BLONDE BANGS!! Look very closely....NO BLONDE BANGS!!!

He's the one who got that HOUND FROM HELL after poor Scarby!! Those two are the neighborhood BULLY DOGS send by the UPS man to pay Scarby back for licking him!!

TELL SCARBY TO RUN FOR HIS LIFE WHEN THE UPS GUY KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR!!!

YIKES!!! POOR SCARBY...I'LL BET HE'S SHAKING IN HIS BOOTS!!!

P.S. SEE? NO BLONDE BANGS LIKE SCOOBY POOPSIE!!

Lisa I have to admit the eyes and lips on that Poopsie Scoopsey dog looks very remnescent of my high school gay art class teacher!!!

I didn't know he was gay at the time because I was just a stupid young person just enduring the eternal fires of education; but when I met my art teacher in a garage sell I had last year; that is when I could see his gayish charm all over his face!!!!

That was also when I started bringing my yard sale in for the day; so I didn't have to, perchance, meet any grade school bullies who are now all grown up, who might be out looking at garage sales!!!

Funny Lisa how I just reread your reply and you happen to mention the neighborhood BULLY DOGS!!! That fit well my grade school bullies story!!!!

You and I are a MATCH made in heaven! Now close your cover before you strike Scarby!!!! Ouch!!! That burns!!!

That doesn't BURN! George Burns!!!

Scott! You mean to tell me that you were tormented by grade school bullies, too? I was tormented by a school yard bully named Marianne who insulted me, put me down, and bullied me throught elementary school!! I used to pretend to be sick so I wouldn't have to go to school. But my mom took me to the doctor, and he would tell her that there was nothing wrong with me, and sent me back to school. When I finally told her why I was afraid to go to school, she told me to "Consider the source" and sent me back to school.

Gee, it's kinda hard to just "consider the source" when somebody is putting your face in the dirt!!!

Anyway, where do you think I got the idea of the neighborhood bully dogs in the first place???

Gosh Lisa! That was kinda insensitive of your mother to tell you that and send you back to school without some form of self defense or pep talk!!!

I hope you did not take that to heart over all these years!!!

My parents were no better!!! My dad always gave me a strong lecture and a spanking when my grades were bad; but my brother always good humored dad and made him laugh so that his punishment was just a word of correction!!!!

We can't put the blame all on our parents! Shoot, if it weren't for our type of upbringing we would not have developed the special characters which we all have now with each other and those who we have impacted in our lives!!!!

Manure is what makes plants grow!!!!

I will always remember this truth!!!!

Very true, Scott, our experiences, both good and bad, make us in the people we are today!

I'm sorry that you got punished while your brother charmed his way through life. Maybe it's going through that experience where you developed your sense of humor. It's kind of like...how can people be mad or punish you when youre making them laugh??

As for me, unfortunately my childhood bullying experience did haunt me, even now. Because I never learned how to defend myself back then, I never learned how to develop healthy boundaries to the "office bully" that's making my life miserable now.

But since my mother didn't know how to cope with life, she buried her head in the sand whenever I needed her, so I learned very early in life how to fend for mself...because I didn't want to burden her with my problems. And again, because of that, I have issues of trusting the Lord completely, because I never knew how it felt like to be taken care of emotionally by a parent, so I had to depend on myself. So no matter how weak I felt or frightened I was, I kept going with a smile on my face, and I give the Lord glory for this, because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have fared as well as I have.

Gee, as I look back on my life, I do have to say that I've learned to trust Him. I've depended on Him to be the Father I never had. He's taught me to face one challenege after the other, one day at a time. And I give the Lord the glory for that. I've learned compassion from what He's taught me. I accepted Him into my heart as a teenager, and I've been walking with Him ever since. Sometimes I got off the road a few times, but He always pulled me back with His discipline. Thank You, dear Jesus, for never giving up on me.

Like you, Scott, I've learned how to use humor as an lift through hard times. No matter how bad things are, I can always find the humor in just about anything, and that helps me make it through the difficult times in my life.

Well, I never meant to give a sermonette, just wanted to give the Lord praise.

How's that for spilling my guts, huh???

Lisa I am so glad and awesomely thankful that you did not internalize the negative that came into your growing up years!!!

When life hands you fertilizer you were creative and you made a sparkly coke float with your supply!!

I made a cra* mountain from a molehill with mine!!!

Yep Lisa humor has gotten me through some of my worst RUFF spots!!!
In fact while I was working as a state employee at a hospital as a printer for 30 years I never got insulted at all by smart alecks!
They just couldn't find better come backs with my answers!!!
I was never one to insult unless it was for a show of bonding with others!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com