Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kenyan Prophet

Here is a great web page

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=73

it is the web page of a Kenyan prophet who prophecized the earthquake in Chile and Haiti and Samoa and the tsunami and hurricane Katrina and many other disasters.

Re: Kenyan Prophet

Thanks Michael

To make a URL clickable you just have to add a lowercase url in brackets at the front of the URL and a /url in brackets at the end of the URL. Or you can click the quote button on my post and see exactly how this is done. This is similiar to making text underlined with a {U} or bold with a {B} or posting a picture with . just be sure to use lower case letters. You can find help with the (bbcode) link above the post window.

Knight Michael
To make a URL clickable you just have to add a lowercase url in brackets at the front of the URL and a /url in brackets at the end of the URL. Or you can click the quote button on my post and see exactly how this is done. This is similiar to making text underlined with a {U} or bold with a {B} or posting a picture with . just be sure to use lower case letters. You can find help with the (bbcode) link above the post window.

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=73

Thanks Michael

TN Dove..wow did you see how many people there were at that place? It looked like thousands..

Sarah
TN Dove..wow did you see how many people there were at that place? It looked like thousands..

Yes, powerful. I believe this man is a true prophet. I do not say that lightly.

TNDove..

I agree..I have never heard anyone that I would say is a prophet but I believe this man is.

I have heard people who call themselves prophets and some I would even like to believe are but none that I knew were. But I believe this man is.

Yeah this guy seems to be the real deal.

Look at the Hunger for God in all those people. Brings tears to my eyes.

So what does he say about the future from now on out?

According to his website, the first seals have been broken and we are now at the point of the pale horse - evidently Dr. O does not believe pre-trib.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com