Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday TN 6th March

TN,

Kerry dear Brother Happy Birthday!!!!

I have a slight advantage due to the Aussie / USA time difference. Thought I would send my wishes nice and early!!!!!

May you have a great day with family Kerry, with the peace and love of God

Correct me if I am wrong, 43 years old?

ybiC / Paul

Re: Happy Birthday TN 6th March

Hi, Kerry! aka TN DOVE!!! In just 46 minutes it will be your birthday. May God richly bless you on this, your last birthday on planet earth!! Your postings have always been a blessing to me. Thank you for all your insight ...

BIG, big BIRTHDAY HUGS to you!! Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

HI TN DOVE/KERRY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Don't forget to make a wish and blow out the candles!!

May you have a blessed day!!

P.S. I echo what Janet said about yout posts being a blessing!!!

Happy Birthday Kerry!!

Happy Birthday to you and may God pour out HIS blessings upon you and your family throughout this coming year. Greetings, from Edelweiss

Thanks Paul, Janet G, Lisaleenie, Knight Michael & Edelweiss!

Yes, Paul... I'm as old as Jerusalem. Well, I guess a little older by a couple months. We can party like two dawgs when we finally get outta here. Maybe a little carrot cake for the ol' carrot top in the meantime.

Looks like everyone took some lessons from my pal, Charity. Good show, guys!! You know I love anything creative.

Leenie — that looks like the perfect cake. Yum!! I'll be off to Whole Foods this afternoon to pick mine up. Maybe I'll post a pic before the candles burn it all down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KERRY!!!

Lisaleenie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!!! That is one yummy looking cake Leenie found! I had to re-post - I sure would like a piece of that cake!

Have a great day Kerry - my daughter's birthday is tomorrow (March 7)! (26) You must be a PISCES!

ENJOY as the excitement builds!!!!!

Love you Kerry - Shirley

Happy Birthday to one of the Pillars of RITA

YBIC
Rich

Charity
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KERRY!!!

What's this??? A special guest cameo appearance from my long lost friend, CHARITY?!!! To what do I deserve this honor?

Loved it, especially the singing blue hostess ending. Hehehehe.

We've missed you, C... but will see you soon & share some of the best wedding cake around. Wonder if it will be big, small, wiggly, flaming, fancy or pie? Or ALL OF THE ABOVE?!

Shirley
Have a great day Kerry - my daughter's birthday is tomorrow (March 7)! (26) You must be a PISCES!

ENJOY as the excitement builds!!!!!

Love you Kerry - Shirley

Thanks, Shirley. Yeap, yeap. I'm a fish. Same birthday as Michelangelo, so the creative streak is quite deep. I didn't have a chance at another occupation. Maybe I'll go buy some finger paints for my birthday.

Rich E
Happy Birthday to one of the Pillars of RITA

YBIC
Rich

You are too kind, Rich... as long as I'm not one of the ones Samson leaned against. I sure feel that way at times around here, but not today!

TN DOVE! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!

And MANY more!!!! No?

And ANY more!! No?

And NY(no years) more!!! Yes???

And Y (YES!!!!)))) No Years left!!!!!

We are leaving this earth soon! So no more birthdays for any of us!!!

Happy Birthday BRO!

Ain't gonna have another one of these NO MO!

Cause it's almost time to GO!

So let's get on with the SHOW!

We're done with this b-day time beLOW!

The volcanos are gettin ready to BLOW!

And out of this world we shall FLOW!

Love, ysiC

Diane C

TN Dove,

Happy Birthday! Hey, I'll be 43 on the 10th! You and I are only 4 days apart! Don't you love being born in 1967?????!!!!!! We're like age-markers for the Rapture!!!!

Hahaha, Scott. Yeap... winding things down.

Diane... XACTLY. 'Bout to go pickup my cake. It will look like that, for sure this time!! You always make me smile.

Kama - hey, there. early to you, too, my twin fish sister. We're fishing for whoever we can grab before the grab & snatch in the sky!! Yes, every time someone mentions Jerusalem's b-day, I think about it. We're 43, with 7 left 'til the Jubileeeeeeee of all Jubilees!!!

May all your wishes come true, Kerry . . may your day bring joy all year round til Jesus comes!!

amen, . . the bestest wish I know is this year be our last on earth . . oh, to celebrate the Reunion in the air together
. .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TN DOVE!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blessings,
WC

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday

W.C.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! TN DOVE!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blessings,
WC

God bless you Brother! on your birthday!
Amen and Amen!

best regards,
Scuggers

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Oh my goodness, everyone. Thank you so much.

Sarah, that's HILARIOUS!

Wayne & Cathy... I LOVE cupcakes. & you know I love music. I'm in a studio on music row as I type now.

I am glad you liked it..LOL..

I figured everyone would get you something nice and there are just so many cupcakes or cakes you can eat..so being different I gave you an exploding one.

Be Blessed and have a wonderful birthday

YSIC
Sarah

Happy Birthday TN Dove.....you are a dear brother...Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Happy Bday Tn :) I hope it was the best one ever.

Thanks, everyone! It was wonderful.

TN - So sorry to have missed your birthday. I was out of town and did not have access to a computer. This means you will just have to celebrate some more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A REALLY COOL GUY

Photobucket

Texas Sue
TN - So sorry to have missed your birthday. I was out of town and did not have access to a computer. This means you will just have to celebrate some more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A REALLY COOL GUY

Thanks, Texas Sue. I celebrate for a week, so you've got plenty of time left! Funny card.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com