<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PART 2: September 4, 2013: Sign in Heaven -Virgo Delivered; On Earth 1,260 Days Great Tribulation!

So you want more time markers for the events after the mid-point of the tribulation period?

Well, I will give them to you straight out of the scriptures themselves!

God has these time markers and signatures and signs in the heavens for a reason- you know?

He wants his people Israel and those left behind who will be persecuted under the world government of the anti-christ to be informed on the sequence and the duration of these terrible events so that they will not have to believe that it will go on indefinitely!!!

We now have a sequence of dates as follows:

September 4, 2013: The feast of trumpets will be the actual middle designation point of this seven year tribulation.
Revelation 12:1 is the sign in the heavens for it to start its progression of events on the earth!

Revelation chapter 11 has now ended; the two witnesses have ended their 1,260 day ministry at the end of the sixth trumpet judgment (Rev. 11:7-14); the second woe is past(sixth trumpet); the two witnesses have been killed by the rise of the anti-christ, who is about to come into full political control(Rev. 13)!

The seventh trumpet is sounding:
This is the dominion time for God's kingdom to reign first over the heavens above; by the casting out of the devil down to the earth below!

Four things happen during this time around the fall feasts of September 2013 Rev. 11:18-19;

1) The nations are angry

2) The Lords' wrath is now reached its full volume and is ready to be poured out below onto the earth

3) Rewards are to be given in heaven to the former resurrected dead in Christ, to the prophets and to all the former raptured saints!!!!

How can there be these saints in heaven if they are suppose to be on earth being persecuted and beheaded by the anti-christ??????

You think that is a mystery just keep following along on this journey into the thick of things!

4) Lastly, to destroy those earthlings who are destroying the green earth below!!!!!

Revelation 12 begins the second half of the tribulation period! Which mirrors the book of Daniel 12 even down to the number of days plus Daniel's tag on of a month or two for final operations!!!

In Matthew 24: 15-22 Israel is to head to Petra for safety once they see the Obama-nation placed in the temple(Daniel 9:27b)!

Flee into the mountains where they find safety from the face of the anti0christ dictator.
Woe to them if it be in the winter! Yes! It may very well be around the time of winter, to be exact, on the feast of Dedication around late November or the first of December 2013!

You see this makes sense to what will be happening to make the jewish people run for their lives to the hills going east!

On the jewish feast of dedication at the beginning of December 2013(I Think), the anti-christ will step foot into the already rebuilt jewish temple up on the temple mount and will place a wicked idol or statue or even a holographic image of himself on the mercy seat.

This act of Obama-nation will open the jewish blinded eyes to what the prophets warned them never to allow in the holy temple what is profane in the eyes of God Jehovah!!!

Revelation 12: 6-14 gives us an exact time marker as to how long the jewish people will be staying in the city of Petra until the persecution and its aftermath is over: 1,260 days!!!

If that isn't enough it actually repeats the time frame again in Rev. 12: 14 --> A time(i Year) and times (2 Years) and half a time (6 months)= 3 and one half years!!

In Revelation 13 we now begin to see the rise of the anti-christ to power on January 1, 2014 (Rev. 13:1-3)
Europe and the whole world will be divided into ten regions or power blocs, and this will most likely be implemented, as is all the past stages of integration moves accomplished by the European Union: January the first of 2014!

The anti-christ will continue as the president not only of the United Europe but now as the President of all the federated ten regions of the world for 42 months!!!

There is that three and one half years again!!!!

You know that if the two witnesses had 1,260 days of ministry and the anti-christ has 42 months to reign after he kills these two witnesses; then together that equals exactly seven years for the tribulation period!!! Case closed on that mystery!

Persecution now begins with the anti-christ in full control of world power!!!

The mark of the beast is now made mandatory by all citizens on earth! The United States hell'th care plan' microchipping program will be fully in place by the start of 2014!!

The anti-christ will overcome the christians and will GPS track and plan their execution on a global scale; starting the mass beheading campaign and the harvesting of the victims organs for hospitals to go to donors under the hell'th care plan (Rev. 13: 6-1 .

Revelation 14 gives us the next time marker plus the heavens give us some blood moon eclipses that seem to fall right on cue to what is taking place on the earth below!!

Remember we are now into January of 2014 with the anti-christ starting his 42 month reign over all the ten political regions of the earth!

The anti-christ just got through killing the two witnesses in Chapter 11 of Revelations, now it is the time for those 144,000 jewish evangelists traveling around Israel from town to town, to return to their maker by way of physical execution!

They are said to be redeemed from the earth and they will return to Mount Zion in heaven after they meet the edge of the executioners blade!!!

Here is where we can affix a time marker by two clues!

1)This first one is given to us in Rev. 14:4
The 144,000 are the FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb!
We know that the feast of firstfruits is right after Passover on the jewish calendar!
So it seems logical enough that these 144,000 jewish believers will be executed and promoted to heaven to stand on Mount Zion on the feast of firstfruits on April 15, 2014!

The anti-christ came to power on January 1, 2014 and now he is executing the first targets of his wrath just three and one half months later(Rev. 12:17-The Dragon went to make war with the remnant of Israel's(woman) seed(144,000).

2) The second time marker clue is given to us in the heavens by the blood moon eclipse on April 15, 2014 of the feast of Firstfruits; and 14 days later a total solar eclipse will occur on Nisan 30 (or April 29, 2014); which is the last day of the month of Nisan!!
The moon is shedding its blood over the events going on down below with the mass beheading of God's holy people!!!

Revelation 14: 6-11
The Great Persecution begins on earth after the last call goes out from the communication satelites owned by the christian networks still in operation but are about to loose their last freedoms on the airwaves!

Theses three messenger angels in the atmosphere above earth are not visible angels or then how is it that they can be heard by mortal ears!

But instead they are communication satelites preaching the final warnings to all those unsaved on the earth below!

The angel holding the sickle on the cloud in this Revelation 14 chapter is the symbol that worldwide persecution is now global in scope with the harvest of saints coming in the form of the sharp edge of the executioners blade(beheading)!

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from now on (Rev. 14:13)!!!

The worldwide beheading campaign is now in full speed ahead; this persecution continues up until the fall feasts of 2014!

Guess What? We not only have a time marker for this event in scripture but we have two more eclipses on or around this killing spree period!

On October 8, 2014 we are at the feast of tabernacles and how fitting that these saints would willingly lay their earthly body tabernacles down at the edge of a sharp blade that will shed their innocent blood; while the total blood lunar eclipse above sheds its' veiled blood on the moon landscape casting this shawdow to to the earth below!

Also on October 23, 2014 there iws a solar eclipse! Again just 14 days between these two dates!

OK! Now we have the time marker in God's heavens to back this time frame up!

Revelation 15:1-8 gives us our clue to when this persecution is almost completed and what set of events will take place next!

But first I will give you a cliff hanger for my final PART 3!!!!

This next time marker gives not only a confirmation for this Mass Persecution during the fall feast of 2014; but, it gives us a major clue to WHO this group of christians are and WHEN they will see their souls ressurrected!

Major Revelation: They are not the believers who were raptured before the tribulation!

Stay tuned for the last installment coming to a RITA theater near you!!!

Hey folks even if you don't believe the dating timeline at least they are giving us a good fictional outline of the progression of events and how they will play out during the tribulation period!!!

I'll say AMEN to that!!!

Re: PART 2: September 4, 2013: Sign in Heaven -Virgo Delivered; On Earth 1,260 Days Great Tribulati

"Stay tuned for the last installment coming to a RITA theater near you!!!"

WOWZERS SCOTT! You can say that again! This is really like watching a top rated movie! I have often thought I wonder in heaven if someone or someone(s) will be allowed to write a non-fictional novel or produce a movie about the creation all the way down to armageddon. Can you imagine what a thriller that would be???? I am really looking forward to that!

I'd say you've got it all pretty much figured out, I agree with your time line too. Thank you so much for laying this all out in Parts 1,2 & can't wait for 3!

I am going to print this out once it's completed. Good explanation for those left behind.

You are a real kidder Scott but you have got a great analytical mind - we're so glad to have you here at RITA!

Re: PART 2: September 4, 2013: Sign in Heaven -Virgo Delivered; On Earth 1,260 Days Great Tribulati

Wow, Scott, this is an impressive study, buddy! You put a tremendous amount of research and work into this...GOOD JOB, MY FRIEND!!

Can't wait for part 3!!!

P.S. You're not posting any more...did you leave the library to rescue Scott from the hound from hell, or did you go and get a bite to eat and are coming back later????

Lisa I went to get me that Onion Petal fasting diet special at Arby's!!!

Even though I am in a great mood with all these great studies coming out from my mind; I still am under a heavy weigh of pressure to see the Lord get some weights off my shoulder such as my house up for sale!!!

To tell you the truth I have been looking at this almost three year obsticle(the house not selling) in my life as a sign of God's discipline in my life!!!

People don't realize how big of a burden these unsold properties can be; with keeping them up in maintenance, paying property taxes each 6 months(500 dollars); getting lookers who look interested then your hopes get dashed when they don't qualify for a loan; then using gas money to go back and forth..... If I talk to long about this I might start pulling my hair out!!! Just kidding!!!

I have pretty much resigned my worries to the Lord's care!!! I quite struggling over this monster property!
That is why I am fasting and praying for my breakthrough!!!

That is why I can keep my sense of humor going strong!
Because I know to worry about things only makes the deep pit deeper!!!

Lisa if you pray for me pray just a simple prayer that I will have a buyer for my house soon!!!

That's all I need!!! I know I will see the answer soon because this time I mean business!!!!

You got it, buddy. I'll be glad to pray for you.

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift my brother Scott and ask that You help him find a buyer for those houses quickly so he doesn't have to keep paying those taxes, Dear Lord. I ask that he gets a good price for them, and that you comfort Scott so that He doesn't worry and grant him Your peace. Help him to place this into Your capable Hands and that You will build up his faith and trust in You. In Jesus Name. Amen."

There you go, my friend! Everything will be all right!!

Lisaleenie
You got it, buddy. I'll be glad to pray for you.

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I lift my brother Scott and ask that You help him find a buyer for those houses quickly so he doesn't have to keep paying those taxes, Dear Lord. I ask that he gets a good price for them, and that you comfort Scott so that He doesn't worry and grant him Your peace. Help him to place this into Your capable Hands and that You will build up his faith and trust in You. In Jesus Name. Amen."

Lisalennie, I too prayed with you in agreement for our Dear Brother Scott in this regard...Very Good Prayer my Dear "LilSis"...you're right Lisaleenie, everything will be ALL RIGHT for Scott.

Scott, EXCELLENT WORK my friend...EXCELLENT and thank you again.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph
Lisaleenie

Lisalennie, I too prayed with you in agreement for our Dear Brother Scott in this regard...Very Good Prayer my Dear "LilSis"...you're right Lisaleenie, everything will be ALL RIGHT for Scott.

Scott, I joined Leenie and Joseph in this special prayer for you and the sale of your house. Lifting you up to the Lord tonight Scott dear brother. Praying your burdens will be lifted.

Scott..

I also agreed in prayer for your home to be sold..

Be blessed brother..

Sarah

Thank you Scott for the time you have given to us in your research.... I read al of part one but my eyes are too tired to read all of part 2 :) but i think I am going to print it out also...I have an idea to leave things in an envelope and I am going to add this time line....great idea...

I was not going to post because I am so tired but I wanted to let you know that I am in agreement with the prayers that have gone up for your house....and i will continue to pray for you.....

God Bless you :)

I feel preety good today everybody! I have no worries on my mind!!!

In fact I have my metal detector in my car trunk and I think I will go over a city park nearby real good for money!!!

Not that I am desparate for money!! This is what I do for a hobby!! I also use the time to pray about things on my mind!!!

Thanks so much Sarah and Joseph and Lisa Lee and Joyful Susan and Shirley and all the other wonderful members of RITA who I know are putting me on their prayer list!!!! There is only one house for sale! The other is my apartment where I am presently living!! I plan to stay put for awhile!!!

Once I sell my house I can breath a big sigh of relief!!!

That wouldn't surprise me if my day of freedom from this ball and chain came right around the time of our departure or not to very long afterwards!!!

I will get Part 3 written most likely tonight for tomorrow's posting! I can't guarentee that it will be the best; but it will solve some of the mysteries about who the persecuted saints are that will go into the tribulation and when they will be resurrected from the grave!!!

Plus some more time line clues for the final period of the tribulation!!

I had no idea that I would be writing this in like a novel style! But it has been exciting for me also!!!

Because I never know what is going to come out either!!

It's like I get to enjoy this gift also along with all of you!!!

I would like to come alongside and pray for you also Scott, and join in with the others....thanking You Lord that Scott trusts You with his whole heart for the sale of his house. He is abiding in You and You in Him, so Lord, let the sale of his house be done. May You fill Scott's treasure's with substance in this sale, and Lord, please bring a perfect buyer. In Jesus Name we thank You for what You will do for Scott in the days ahead.

Hey, Scott buddy,

The reason I thought there was more than one house was because of what you said:

"People don't realize how big of a burden these unsold properties can be; with keeping them up in maintenance, paying property taxes each 6 months(500 dollars)" (QUOTE)

The word "properties" is plural, so is the word, "them", so that's why I thought there was at least 2 of them!!

JUST CALL ME COLOMBO!!!

I learned from Scarby, sniffing for clues!!!

Still praying for you, my friend.

Can't wait to see Part 3!

Lisa I am kind of glad you pointed that out on this thread! It gives me the chance to really thank you personally for the awesome prayer you prayed for me that flew right up to the very ear of our heavenly father as quick as lightning!!!

I know there will be an answer soon! In fact I just got a home showing this past weekend!!! The realtor will be checking up on the people who looked at the house from another agent couple for some input!!!

Oh that word properties my lovely little seno-RITA!!

That was a general term I was using for everyone who was in the same situation as I was in with these properties going unsold!!!
I kinda lumped all of us together!!! I know I am not the only one out there in this predicament!!!

That could be the one consolation factor that has kept me going in this ordeal!!!

Thanks so much Lisa for your concern for my stuck in the mud situational dud!!! Where did that come from?

more validation for Tribulation to begin this Spring:

[hint: I'm still undecided as to whether it should begin this Fall but seems to bear watching] A peace treaty seems to be underway again, already!

Interesting Coincidences - Elaine B

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: www.aoreport.com/mag/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1343&Itemid=44

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com