<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'Specially for Janet G (AKA Gramma Janet)

...and Donna, Shirley, Randy, Corey & Jesse, and all my other wonderful sisters & brothers who've expressed a special closeness with our little family :)

I didn't have any recent pictures of Arabel, so I set her up on the couch and took some just a few minutes ago! She's 5 1/2 months now.

I don't have any recent photos of the other two, and they're with their daddy right now, at the orphanage.

Don't know if y'all have seen this one. This was taken in November...
Gabriela practicing her mommy skills.

Here's some new news and a prayer request: We bought a puppy- a two month old Chocolate Lab for Jake's birthday a couple weeks ago; a friend for Daisy. He is soooo precious! First we named him Boomerang, but that was too difficult for the girls to say -lol- so we decided to name him "Chocolate". Well... Chocolate is right now at the pet hospital & staying overnight. He is very sick (we don't know what's wrong). PLEASE PRAY that he pulls through!!!

Here's a picture of Chocolate, with Eden holding him:

Re: 'Specially for Janet G (AKA Gramma Janet)

Oh Charity - Arabel is so beautiful - (those eyes are incredible) what a happy baby too! Thank you for these up to the minute pictures - I know Gramma Janet will be so pleased.

And I said a special prayer for Chocolate, laid hands on the screen and asked Jesus to make him well, bring him home to his family and bless you all. He is such a pretty color - what a great picture too!

Hoping and praying he comes home tomorrow and makes the girls happy (and Jake and you of course).

Oh Char......

Arabel is sooo beautiful. Those crystal blue eyes. She is just precious. And Chocolate, well you know I am a dog lover and I am saying prayers right now for his recovery.

We have missed you so much and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see you are feeling like visiting with all of us again. Life has been overwhelming for you these past few months. I can't believe Arabel is 5-1/2 months old!! And since then the girls have been so sick so often, chicken pox, flu, etc. You have been through a very rough patch.
But, through it all your Brothers and Sisters here at RITA have been standing right beside you sending up the power of prayer.

Sending lots of love to you and your beautiful family,

YSIC Panthia

Hi Lil Sister, I really miss you, I hope you and your beautiful girls are are doing well (and Jake)
Arabel is a doll, just like her sisters (and Mom :)I pray that God will bless you all until we meet in Heaven (I hope very soon)

Myspace Comments

YBBIC
RandyHug Comments

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Oh, Charity, little Arabel is so beautiful! She looks just like you! And Gabriela is such a little doll, too! Thank you so much for sharing their pictures with us!!

And poor little Chocolate! I have a special place in my heart for doggies. I will surely pray for him.

Miss you, little sis! I really pray that you're feeling better, and that your time with the Lord is a refreshing and blessed experience!!!

I'm always happy to see you post!!

Hi everybody! Well whadoyaknow...here I am again!

Thanks Shirley, Panthia, Randy, and Lisaleenie for your replies & prayers. They mean a lot!

Panthia & Eileen, I actually thought of you both (along with others) while getting ready to post the pics...I just didn't want to get going with listing too many people, lest I leave someone out!

So after the girls came back from playing, I figured I should take pictures of them, too! So here they are! (If Gabi's face looks a bit orange, it's because she had just finished eating a whole mango ...and if Eden's face looks a bit flushed, it's because her mother forgot to put sunscreen on her little cheeks today. oops...)

Oh Char, your girls are just SO BEAUTIFUL! Those EYES!!! They all have the same beautiful eyes (just like you!) They look just like little angels! They are just precious and it's so easy to see the Lord in their eyes and smiles!

I am praying for little Chocolate! Poor little guy. May God heal him quickly and completely!

I don't think there is a soul that could look at those darling girls and not have to smile. They are absolutely adorable.

I am praying right now for Chocolate to be restored to perfect health, in Jesus Name.

Oh Char,

You and Jake have been so blessed with such a beautiful family. OOhh fresh mango? Too much sunshine? Sounds like heaven

Love ya Sis,

Panthia

Shirley
Oh Charity - Arabel is so beautiful - (those eyes are incredible) what a happy baby too! Thank you for these up to the minute pictures - I know Gramma Janet will be so pleased.

And I said a special prayer for Chocolate, laid hands on the screen and asked Jesus to make him well, bring him home to his family and bless you all. He is such a pretty color - what a great picture too!

Awww, how PRECIOUS Arabel is! & the other girls, too. I echo everyone, but mostly Shirley, because I did the same thing for Chocolate before I read her response!

Char..Beautiful baby..all your girls are beautiful Pretty eyes.

Dear, dear Char: WHAT a huge blessing for me to see "my" girls!! How incredibly beautiful they are. I had a roommate that had gorgeous dark red hair. I tried four times to get a redhead ... it just wasn't meant to be!

This has been a very trying day. My husband, Andy, had something go wrong with him at the Mall ... lightheadedness and eyes feeling blurry and strained. At dinner tonight, he couldn't calculate the bill and had to have my help. I'm wondering if he may have had a minor stroke. Who said these later years are "golden"???? Phooey! Golden, my foot! I appreciate RITA ... hesitant to share his concerns with my kids. They all adore him and depend on his wisdom to get them through their own lives!

Charity, THANK YOU again and again. You have really lifted my spirits tonight. For some reason, I'm just in love with your girls. They are SO adorable. Mind you, I have ten grandchildren including TWO sets of twins ... ages 3 (beautiful identical girls) and 4 (boy/girl) so I am not short of precious little ones to love. But, my heart is big enough to love and cradle your three! BIG HUGS and blessings to you ............. and, my prayers are with Chocolate. I pray God will completely heal him and send him back home in fine shape. Please do let us know how he is doing. We will be waiting for that good report!

Love, G'ma Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Hi Charity ~ What a precious family you have! Your little girls are adorable, and since I don't really know what Jake looks like, I have to say they all really take after you! How blessed you are!

And Chocolate is the perfect addition to your family!
I'm glad he's found a home with you, and I'm sure he'll never have a dull moment.

Concerning his being sick, is there any possibility he got into any "chocolate?" I don't know if you have chocolate candies around, but I have heard that chocolate is poisonous to dogs. I did not know that till a couple of years ago, and maybe I'm the last to know, but just tho't I'd mention it in case.

I know the Lord is surrounding you with His presence, and hoping you find all the rest in Him that you need. Blessings...

Char,
So good to hear from you and so wonderful to see the pics of the girls. You and Jake do make beautiful babies.
Praying for Chocolate.

(((Charity))) I am so glad to see you posting and posting pics of your girls :) .. they are soooo precious!!! You are very blessed. I wish I could add a beautiful graphic for you but I am jsut too tired....after this next week I will have a break...:) and you better be posting too or I will have to hunt you down......XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Great to hear from you again. Thank you for the beautiful photos of your precious girls. Praying that Chocolate will soon be back with you all. Every Blessing. Edelweiss

Great photos!!! Your lab puppy is beautiful, do let us know when he comes home!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Oh, Charity, thank you so much for thinking about me, too, when you were posting those beautiful pictures!! All of your children are so precious; I just love seeing pictures of all of them!

I'm still praying for poor little Chocolate; I hope he's doing better. And I pray for you, too, little sis, for healing of your fibromyalgia, and for the Lord to give you more energy and stamnia for everything you need to do on a daily basis.

Keep in touch whenever you can. You can see how much we all love annd miss you!!

Hi Charity

Good to hear from you. I have been out of town a couple of days so just seeing your post. Hope you are getting some rest. Love the pictures of Arabel who is really growing fast and just gets more beautiful by the minute.

Charity I can't believe its you again!! We have contact Houston!!!

I can now rest in peace knowing that you are in our posts and prayers!

Charity! My boy Scarby has something to say to you!!!

Scarby go on tell our sister Charity what is on your mind!

Scarby: I think Misses Charity I have a sweet tooth for some of that there Chocolate!

That there is one big hunk of burning love!!! I hope that there dog ain't a male species!!!

If so then we just might take in a Cubs game and hang out afterwards with a pizza and watch the Terminator on DVD!!!

Awwww, beautiful pictures of your darlings . .

Charity, how's Chocolate? What a sweet face your puppy has . . well, your whole family is full of gentleness in the Lord . . blessings to you, Char . . we love it when you post, sis!!!

Hi guys, thanks so much for your love and prayers!

Chocolate is not doing so good... staying at the little pet hospital another night.

I'll let y'all know what happens. I know he is in God's hands....God loves His creatures, and I trust Him with this little life.

God bless you,
Char

Char, love these pictures. Arabel is just SO pretty as is her older sisters! What a precious family you all make. I love the picture of Eden and Arabel, with Arabel's finger in her mouth.... hmm.. might be teething soon! Praying for Chocolate.

Love, M.

Hi, Charity!! It is absolutely amazing how fast any single entry recedes to the back pages of RITA!!

I just wanted you to know that because of one of my very few computer abilities ...that is, copy and paste ... I was able to copy all of these pictures into my e-mail files. NOW THEY ARE MINE TO KEEP!!!

I especially love the one of Eden and Arabel. If the Lord tarries, you are going to have to keep a baseball bat around to keep the boys away from Eden. She is such a BEAUTY!!

I pray for you still. I'm always checking RITA, so when you're in the mood, send along more pictures. I'm SO grateful for these. They will keep me satisfied for a while. But, if we're still here in a month, I'll be getting hungry for more!!

Bless you, Charity .... and Jake and the girls ... and poor little Chocolate. When you have news of his recovery, please let us know. BIG HUGS from Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Hi Charity -

Thank you for posting these adorable pictures of your little angels. Any time I am reading posts and see their pictures brings about a heartwarmed smile, so it was nice to see a post from you as well as their darling little faces again. Also hope Chocolate makes a full recovery from whatever is ailing him. :)

God bless you and your family.

Charity, Your girls are so precious!! Hope your puppy is getting better. Love you all!

Beautiful family ! Precious doggie too !
Praise The Lord for His good blessings unto you , Charity !!!
Thanks for these photos shared ...love them !!!
bon

Charity, how is CHOCOLATE? I am hoping he is recovering and home with all of your sweet family.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com