Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Here and Prayer request

Hi. I have been reading these forums for a long time but am new to posting. I feel like I already know alot of you on here in some way from reading all your posts. I am blessed to have found this website. Can I please request prayer for me over the next few days and weeks? I don't want to go into everything but I have a lot of health issues. On Monday, I am supposed to go in the hospital to have a scope done to widen my esophagus that narrows and do biopsies of my stomach. This condition keeps me from eating hardly anything. Water even gets stuck sometimes. They have done this 3 times before and I have had so many problems with it. the anesthesia made me deathly sick once and the last time they had to stop because it starting tearing and bleeding. I woke up in the middle of it last time and remembered crying and gagging on the tube but was like paralized and they didn't know I was awake while I thought I would die. This time, I am just getting over strep throat. I am not contagious but tonsils are still swollen. I have already cancelled it once and can't cancel again. I also have severe breathing problems and am scheduled to go to a pulmonary dr and also a cardiologist for more tests in the following weeks. With my tonsils this swollen and my breathing so horrible the last few weeks, I am really starting to get anxious and freaking out with this procedure Monday. I don't know if I will make it through it at all but wont make it without it as I will choke to death. I try to leave this in God's hands. I know He is my Savior and will do for me what is best but I have prayed for healing for so long without seeing any that at times I do get wondering why as He seems to be silent or not care. I don't want to feel this way but don't understand at time and it does get scary. Needless to say, I am so looking forward to the Rapture and seeing my Savior and receiving my new glorified body without all these physical problems and pain. In the meantime, I would appreciate your prayers for me for healing and for the procedure Monday to go ok and for me to make it through it alright. My breathing is so bad right now I am debating going to a hospital tonight... Thank you for prayers and have a great week.

Re: New Here and Prayer request

Welcome brenda.... I am praying for you and will continue until we get that good report back.....

So glad you have blessed us with the oportunity to pray for you.

God bless you.

I will be keeping you in prayers, I think it is an honor to pray for others and I know He hears and answers our prayers. I don't post often as I have trouble typing and seeing but I can always pray for one and all here. He will be with you as you have your procedures done.
looking up and praying He comes soon.
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

Welcome to RITA. Agreeing with my sisters in prayer for you.

Brenda Sue,

I am so sorry for all your troubles.
He DOES care:

Romans8:28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Lord, we lift our sister, Brenda Sue before your throne. We ask for a complete healing, Lord. We ask you cover her with the blood of Christ and that the blood come against any of satan's minions that want to do her harm. Father, direct the doctors tomorrow. Bring our sister through this without incident.

We thank you for caring for us and for loving us. Let your Holy Spirit's love envelope our sister so that she can feel the warmth of his embrace. Thank you for carrying us through these last days.

In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Welcome to RITA Brenda Sue. Yes, I join in prayer for you and your medical procedures. Love and a Big Hug. Edelweiss

Brenda Sue..

welcome to this "family" of believers and I agree in prayer for your healing.

Jesus took his stripes for your healing and He said It Is Finished. So you are healed in Jesus name.

Be Blessed

YSIC
Sarah

Dear Brenda Sue - This sounds like you have really been through some rough patches with your health... I am so sorry as it sounds devastating... I am praying for God to heal you completely, to bring you through this procedure tomorrow with no difficulties, for you to improve rapidly upon going home and God to heal you and take away all of these breathing and swallowing problems. In Jesus Precious and Holy Name we ask and thank you Lord - Amen.

Welcome Brenda,

Know that all here at RITA pray for requests even though they may not post.

Also know that your Father in heaven is faithful. These mountains that stand before us in these last days will not remain. They will become as a mound of dirt to walk over.

So in the name of Jesus I ask the Father to heal your throat and any other parts of your body that the devil has tried to attack. I bind any demonic force that has come against you and claim healing from the Father in the name of Jesus.

....... Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. (John 16:23)

YBIC
Rich

Brenda Sue
It sounds like you have and are going through
alot.

Father in the Name of Jesus we ask you to touch
and heal this lady. You said if two or more
agree touching anything ...you would do it.

So Father do something wonderful today for
Brenda.

Brenda ...you can type the word prayer request
as a search word and it will bring up
700club, Benny Hinn and others that you can E mail
requests too. It sounds like you can use all
the prayers you can get.

Love you and please LET US KNOW HOW EVERYTHING
WORKS OUT!

Welcome, dear Brenda Sue!

I'm so sorry to hear of your trouble swallowing and breathing. You came to the right place for prayer, there are a lot of mighty prayer warriors out there, and believe me, they've helped me through a lot of rough patches myself. We'll all do the same for you, Brenda.

I understand that in the midst of suffering and pain it seems as if the Lord is a million miles away. I've felt that way myself many times. But that is not true. The devil would love to make us believe that to kick us in the teeth when we're down, but the truth is that the Lord is closer to us than ever durng those dark times in our life.

In all their affliction He was afflicted, the angel of His presence saved them; in His love and pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and He carried them into the days of old. Isaiah 63:9

Sometimes pain narrows vision. But the Lord is right there by your side right now, and He will be my your side on Monday.

For we do not have a High Priest who cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted as we are, but without sin. Hebrews 4:15

Hang in there, dear sister. It won't be long now.

I'm praying for you, like so many others are, too. Never feel as if you're alone.

Dear Brenda Sue,

I am praying for your procedure tomorrow. I have had it done 3 times as well. I don't think mine was as bad as you describe, but I understand the anxiety involved. The last time I had it done, I had such peace about it. I just knew God was with me and had everything under His control. I will pray the same for you:

Dear Father God,

Please be with Brenda Sue and give her Your peace throughout this whole ordeal. Heal her body of all attacking virus's and bacteria, let her tonsils return to normal size, and help the procedure go perfectly without any tearing or bleeding. Soften the esophagus muscle so that it is pliable and moves easily. Help Brenda Sue's whole body and muscles to relax so she will not tense up making it worse. Help the doctors not to even have to do a biopsy when they see her stomach. Help everything to look just fine and completely healed. Let Brenda Sue feel Your closeness to her, right now and all through the procedure and help all things to go according to Your Will and for Your Glory.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Hi Brenda Sue, welcome to RITA. I'm praying for you and for all to go well tomorrow. God bless you.

"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them."

RITA, we are gathered together here in Jesus Name and so for any who will, let's lay our hands on our own throats and lung area to stand in for her, and let's pray as the Lord leads us in collective agreement with the Word for Brenda Sue's healing in these area's, and for her whole body.

Also Lord, I pray that You will break thru so Brenda Sue can hear Your voice and sense Your direction and peace. I pray Lord that You will bring people situations and things to her attention that will be effective in bringing her back to and keeping her in health. Lord, You have created all things, so if any of Your created things would be useful and healing to Brenda Sue's body , please connect her to those people, places and things by Your wisdom and loving direction. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Praying for you Brenda Sue - Welcome to RITA

Dearest Brenda Sue - Welcome to our family here at RITA! I am so glad that you decided to join us here for fellowship and to be with fellow believers of our Lord coming for us in the rapture!

I will pray for you dearest Brenda Sue and that you will have a good scope without any complications and for your healing. The Lord has healed us by His stripes and we will pray for yours! Can't wait to read future posts from you dearest Brenda Sue! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Brenda Sue,

Welcome dear Sis, you will find much love here.

Brenda, when we are weak he is strong. I have prayed that the peace and love that can only come from Jesus, descend upon you. That you may know, that no matter what happens in the days ahead, HE IS WITH YOU. That the one holding you in his arms is the great I am. The one that created all the heavens and the earth, cares so much to call you his daughter.

Brenda, no matter what happens in our lives, no matter what trials etc we have him. And you Brenda are his beloved.

In his beautiful Love / ybiC Paul

Brenda Sue:

Welcome to our internet family - the love here is real, and as Rich E posted earlier - know that there are many others who pray for requests but don't always post those prayers (I know - I'm one of them). The beautiful thing is - our petitions for one another are simply individuals standing in agreement with what Father God already wishes to do, and that is to bless His beloved children (of whom you are one!) .

So try to lay aside your concerns and rest in His arms (I know, easier said sometimes than done)as many here lift you up and Father does what He does best to love and restore you.

Dear Brenda Sue . . Sweetie,

over you, dear sister . . . agreeing with the many asking our God to send Christ's blessings upon you, His favor and promises belonging to His children, for He holds You in His shielding provision and refuge.

In the assurance of our God through our Lord Jesus, May Christ's covering peace abound over you, dear daughter of the King .. May Abba God send angelic ministering comfort causing all oppression to cease, to be lifted and gone.

Oh, Lord Jesus, please reveal powerfully to Brenda Sue that the very Spirit in her is the fullness of God Himself abiding, with promises that the very Word is hers, hidden her heart, yea the very God promising deliverance for the believer when calling on You, Father.

Lord, please touch her, heal her, comfort her. Please, Lord we ask, clear her throat passage, heal her Father, and send Your heavenly comfort to her . . Father we claim healing Victory in the Power of Jesus Christ over Brenda Sue . . . .

Lord Jesus, grant our sister peace beyond understanding, oh that she may experience the Holy Spirit's calm, Father, Your Strength, and rest. ,

"The Lord your God is your eternal refuge, and underneath are My everlasting arms" . . Deutr 33:27

"I am in the midst of you, and Mighty to keep you, (Brenda Sue), and I rejoice over you, rest in My Love, . . " Zeph 3:17

Dear Brenda Sue,

Praying for our Loving Savior's healing touch upon you. May you feel the Holy Spirit's comfort and presence; He promises He is with you wherever you go! You want to know something that I do when I have to go do scary things at the hospital? Honestly and truly, I close my eyes and go far, far away in my mind and imagine I'm at the Wedding Banquet in Heaven and my Savior is right there with me! It takes so much time to use every wild imagination of the intricate beauty that we will encounter; and what we imagine won't even come close!
Welcome and Love,
Melanie

My Dear Sister Brenda Sue, A Big Welcome Sis to you and Yes, by all means, Prayers for you. I've prayed for and I'm in agreement with your sisters and brothers here for ALL your healing needs in the Name of Jesus.

God Bless your Dear Heart Sis and we'll be remembering you in the days ahead

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Dear Lord, we are your Sons and Daughters and thus Princes and Princesses through creation and redemption
therefore we weild power through access to Your Throne, through the blood of Jesus, to ask of you boldly anything as per Jesus' Word.

Please Father as I come before your throne, by your Love from the plans which you have established, please heal, guide, direct, lead and cover Brenda Sue with your wonderful, bountiful blessings that she cannot contain them, and therefore must share them, I ask it in the Wonderful Name of Jesus. And thank you father. So Be It.

JR

WELCOME Brenda Sue!!!
Photobucket
I'm so sorry to hear about your health; yes we will pray for you. Heavenly Father, we come before you asking that you would heal Brenda, completely and give her peace of mind , and bless her procudere to go smooth on Monday. Oh Lord, we're asking those prayer request in Jesus precious name. Amen! and we thank you Father, for answering our prayer for Brenda Sue.

God Bless You!!!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Hi Brenda Sue -

Praying that your test goes well tomorrow, and that our Lord will bless you with relief from the health issues you have and give you the peace and comfort of knowing He has the whole matter in hand, does care, and never forgets you even for a moment.

Ps. 137:5
If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand wither.

God bless you.

Dear Jesus Please hold Brenda Sue close to you and help her with these health issues. Be with her and all the doctors who will be taking care of her. Help them all to make wise decisions and guide the hands of everyone who works on her. Hold her in your arms and give her your peace and rest. Help her recovery to be swift.

Please come for us soon as all of us seem to be are suffering to some degree.We all are looking up and waiting for you. In Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Brenda, I am praying for you for a complete healing. What you have been and have been going through is a little scarrey to say the least and most difficult.

I plead the blood of Christ over you now and may His angels protect you.

May He speak peace to your heart.

I WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO RITA!!!

In Jesus name..amen

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Brenda I will add my prayers to the giant list of other prayers we have building up on this thread!!!

I welcome you my friend and pray that you will see a miracle in your life and will receive the greatest care by those who are to examine you!!!!

Jesus please send your angels to watch over Brenda Sue until you come!!!! Amen!!!

Welcome Brenda Sue. I am joining in praying and in agreement with everyone here over your health and healing.

YSIC
Brenda (aka Brenz)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com