<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANYBODY SEEN THIS--ANOMALIES IN NEW ORLEANS?

http://www.kenkleintv.com/NewOrleans/NewOrleans.html

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Re: ANYBODY SEEN THIS--ANOMALIES IN NEW ORLEANS?

i saw it . i didnt make much of it though.

Oh!? What anomalies?

Wow, I thought that was fascinating! Kind of like the stuff Ed Grimsley is seeing with his night vision goggles.

I really think something in another realm is going on - and I think possibly it might be the Nephilim that are coming back just like in the days of Noah.

I'm considering ordering the video he talks about...

Diance C, I just saw this and thought pretty much along the same lines you did. I also read last week that 5,000 Haitians came into New Orleans very early - several years ago- and put their own flavor and twist into that city - the Voodoo and occult twist. So that is a very dark city just as Haiti is a very dark country. There is quite a bit of warfare going on in the spiritual realm between the demonic and angelic forces. Evidently the space between the physical and spiritual dimensions is getting very thin if they can pick these up on film.

Diane C. And Texas Sue if I was to look at this presentation objectively I would say there might be some new age and occult teachings involved with this material and phenomena!!!

We all need to be connected to the Holy Ghost phenomena and keep away from these things that go bump in the night!!!

Who am I to talk I normally enjoy watching the guys on Ghost Hunters!!!

I like how they use a total scientific approach to examining this phenomena!!!

I normally watch the show because I think the hunters have great personalities and they are comedic at times and they are fun to watch as they interaction with each other!!!

They also visit historical sites and give great information on the history on an area and its impact on the country!!!

I am a history buff and this part is educational!!!

They are just simple people searching for the truth behind this phenomena but by scientific means available!!!

I try not to get involved with this ghost stuff! I don't think they are anything but spirits who use to hang around those who were alive but died!!!

Diana C. I googled Ed Grimsley and night vision goggles and got some website that shows his video of him and some other guys out shooting night vision of the night sky!

What is amazing are the things they see moving in the sky that are neither aircraft or bugs or planets that seem to move together and fly at all kinds of angles!!!

Could this night vision technology be taking the curtain down on what is really flying around out in space with the invisible things that are active; that have to do with the Spiritual realm of this world in high places?!!!

Scott
Diana C. I googled Ed Grimsley and night vision goggles and got some website that shows his video of him and some other guys out shooting night vision of the night sky!

What is amazing are the things they see moving in the sky that are neither aircraft or bugs or planets that seem to move together and fly at all kinds of angles!!!

Could this night vision technology be taking the curtain down on what is really flying around out in space with the invisible things that are active; that have to do with the Spiritual realm of this world in high places?!!!

Yes Scott, I think they are seeing behind a dimensional curtain. We know from the bible that there is, at some point, a war in heaven. Who knows if this is part of it or not. We also know from the scriptures that there is a realm around us that we can't see concerning angels and demons, so who knows - maybe God is allowing us to have just a peek at what is going on in those realms so we can prepare ourselves and others. I think it's very important that we not get into occult thinking with this and that we relate it to the bible.

Once these realms become more visible, the folks who know nothing about this yet will probably be very deceived by what they see. Could be part of the end times deception for those who don't have "eyes to see".

T/Sue, I totally agree with you that the Haitians and voodoo religion might have something to do with the large amount of activity they are seeing in New Orleans. Strange that the large natural disasters are hitting these places - New Orleans and Haiti! I also wonder about the Norway Spiral and the Cern LHC - if these are not portals they are opening to give more access to these demons that are seeking to come back to earth as in the days of Noah.

Interesting times to be alive - but only if you're SAVED! AMEN!

I couldn't get the whole video to work, but from what I saw and read in your comments it might be interesting if you check out http://trevorjamesconstable.com/ or just google "Trevor James Constable" and have a look at his 'critters".

Barry

TerribleSwiftSword
I couldn't get the whole video to work, but from what I saw and read in your comments it might be interesting if you check out http://trevorjamesconstable.com/ or just google "Trevor James Constable" and have a look at his 'critters".

Barry

Interesting, Barry. He has some pictures of "rod" creatures. I have studied them a little bit - very strange. I just can't imagine what they are, but they seem to be sharing the same space we are - we just can't see them!

Hey does anyone have any information on this Ken Klein. Is he legit?

Email: liz@liztracy.com

I seen a show a few years back on these "Rods" and how it is caused. (unless they were trying to hide something)..

But this show went thru details of what a camera does and showed in show motion that these so called rods were nothing more than flying bugs, millers, etc..

But today with these new digital cameras, I would have to say if they are still seeing any odd objects during the daylight hours then maybe it's something we do not know about..

Then again people can manipulate as well..

On the original post about New Orleans, I have no idea. Could that camera be bad with a bad pix.. hmmm

Joseph

its a given that all this stuff is real, but what are you going to do about it? its nephilum. We will deal with them when the time is right.

Abbershay
its a given that all this stuff is real, but what are you going to do about it? its nephilum. We will deal with them when the time is right.

Abbershay, for me, I just like to keep informed about what's happening even if we can't do anything about it now. It's just a confirmation to me about how close everything is.

me too, i know a lot about this stuff.

i think i should write all the thing i have learned.

it will curl your hair.

Abbershay
me too, i know a lot about this stuff.

i think i should write all the thing i have learned.

it will curl your hair.

Abbershay, yes I think you should write all the stuff you've learned too! I would love to hear it!

Plus, I always wanted curly hair!

I will watch the video you posted when I get home! Thanks!

this interview is very overwhelming. It shows the battle that is insuing , its bigger than we can imagine for it not only takes place in this reality but with in multiple realities and time. this fellow is deceived as he doesnt know that greys are really connected to the fallen angels and are only using men to try to thwart the plan of Father.

Trevor's email address.....
trevor@trevorjamesconstable.com

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

abbershay
this interview is very overwhelming. It shows the battle that is insuing , its bigger than we can imagine for it not only takes place in this reality but with in multiple realities and time. this fellow is deceived as he doesnt know that greys are really connected to the fallen angels and are only using men to try to thwart the plan of Father.

Abbershay, do you think the guy, Andrew Basiago, in the video you posted above is for real? Do you think they really have teleportation devices and he really went through them, or do you think he's crazy and watched too many sci-fi shows?

I've only listened to the first 2 parts of the 15 part interview so far but I wondered your opinion of the guy. It seems I read some stuff about him a while back, and people were calling him a kook and were even saying he didn't have the law degrees that he said he had (at least that's what I think I remember reading).

Any thoughts?

I never knew anybody could travel through time so I don't believe this report that he is able to travel through time. Your mind could travel probably only to the past but never to the future (it is called as memory), and you can't change the past for sure.

i do not know , he sounds convincing remember they are using nephilum to achive these things. Remember the tower of Bable doesnt it say that man could do anything.

Remember that british fellow who hacked the pentegon said he saw referrence to ship to ship transfer. take that with the war that is currently going on in space. seems to me syfy is more real than this present world condition.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com