Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm New

Hi everyone - I'm new and been reading many post, so I feel like I know many of you.. I love God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit with all my heart... I'm glad to finally be on here.. I found out some of my family does not believe in God, and I been put down b/c I do - like I'm a bad Christian.. Spiritual warfare is soo real. I went to New Hope church today and feel so much better.. You guys helped me so much. Glad I'm not the only one feels God is coming soon; I'm not the only one being scoffed at...
Love, Peace, Hope, Sweet Marie.....

Re: I'm New

Welcome SweetMarie - you're in the right family honey - so glad you shared with us. We are all in the same boat (literally)!

Welcome SweetMarie,

We're glad you're here....

The Rapture train is on he tracks and getting ready to leave soon,,,,

YBIC
Rich

Thank you - How do I get a pic by my name on here? Anyone?

Hi SweetMarie!

Welcome to RITA, dear sister!!!

Yippers!!! You're in the best of company...company of scoffees, but...think of Jesus, and how He too was scoffed at. For can you think of better company to be in than His?

SNC

Sweet Marie welcome to RITA and the sweetest bunch of folks you are ever going to find on line.

SweetMarie
Thank you - How do I get a pic by my name on here? Anyone?

If the picture is already uploaded onto the internet, simply right-click on the pic and go down to "properties". Copy the address (URL) shown in the box that pops up. Then paste this info onto the message board in the AVATAR box. Be sure to type [ img] at the beginning, and [ /img] at the end of the address. (see bb code for help).

Hope this works for you!!!

These are instructions given by one of our members here - I believe it was Charity! I copied them and saved them for my own use.

Hope this helps Marie.

Dearest SweetMarie - I am so glad dear sister that you have joined our loving RITA family! You are wanted and loved here at RITA and we will join you in prayer and for the watching for the return our dear, sweet Lord Jesus Christ.

SweetMarie, I look forward to reading future posts from you and the fellowship I will have with you over the bible and the rapture. Hope to see you soon dear sister in heaven when our Lord comes for us in the rapture! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Welcome, SweetMarie!!

I liked the name you picked for yourself. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Marie Osmond, because she's so sweet, also!

Anyway, so glad you came on board! Looking forward to your posts!

SweetMarie,

What a beautiful name. Welcome dear Sis to our family.

May Gods love surround you and the promises of his word be our comfort, as we wait together as a family.

Looking foward to getting to know another beautiful Sis.

In his love / ybiC Paul

Welcome SweetMarie. It is wonderful to be able to fellowship with like minded believers as we long and wait for the appearing our Lord. Every blessing as we watch and pray. Edelweiss

Thank you!

Hi Sweet Marie and welcome..it is so good seeing all these new names..

Glad you have joined us Sweet Marie . May you feel God's Love over you with joy and peace through Family here.

Yes, dear sister, feel blessed to share here with everyone enjoying Spirit-filled unity with adoration to our Jesus, rejoicing more and more over our Lord's very soon appearing.

Blessings as we all remain watching and looking up, with this treasured gift of assurance that our Lord is ready to call forth HOME this generation of believers

WELCOME SweetMarie!!!
You're in good company here!!! the RITA family is truly a wonderful and loving family!!! We will watch together for our Lord Jesus to return for us.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

SisterNChrist
Hi SweetMarie!

Welcome to RITA, dear sister!!!

Yippers!!! You're in the best of company...company of scoffees, but...think of Jesus, and how He too was scoffed at. For can you think of better company to be in than His?

SNC

Hi there SweetMarie and a Big Welcome to you Dear Sister and, as SisterNChrist said, "You're in the Best of company...company of scoffees..."

I've been gone most of the day and just arrived home a little while ago and saw your post and wanted to give you a welcome also...I see a lot of your family has already greeted you at the door. They are Great folks and you'll meet more along the way.

Enjoy the refreshing of the Blessed Hope in Jesus Name.

We're glad you're here with us.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Surely we can all muster up some love to share, Welcome, Welcome, please shine and absorb, all our Love, from Christ above.

JR

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com