<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What if we are Wrong? Would we still Stand?

This is NOT about being wrong in believing for the Rapture, but more about coming to a place of NOT BEING SHAKEN. I have believed in the Rapture since I was 5 and Im not about to stop believing it now.

Last night I was listening to the story of what happened in Europe before WW2.
There was a GREAT Christian population there.
They were taught nothing would come against them because the Rapture was coming. They would be "gone"
before they were subjected to the brutality of war.

Well, as we know that didnt happen. People abandoned the church by the millions. Some preachers faced lynch mobs.
The people were disillusioned, confused, and Yes ANGRY. They felt betrayed and lied to, and some reacted violently.

Europe's Christian population HAS NEVER RECOVERED from that time. Most people NEVER returned to God.

I got to thinking, "What if Im wrong?"
What if I have to endure some terrible days? WOuld I still stay faithful to Him? Would I lay down my life if
required of me EVEN tho what I believed never came to be?

These are hard questions.

What if the Rapture is Truth as I believe BUT we have to endure WW3 or something equally horrible BEFORE
we hear the trumpet sound?

Can you imagine how many Christians would respond just like the Europeans did in WW2? It staggers the mind to
think how many would "fall away" because of perilous times? I think of people in my own church, I dont know what they would do. Would they stand? Would they fall?
This is SO much more true here in America, because we are NOT prepared for war. Not prepared for famine, earthquakes,
pestilence, and sword. We have been lulled into thinking we will always be "free" from these things.

Now I know His promises of protection. I speak them over my family EVERY DAY! Ive faced life and death with these very promises and He was faithful EVERYTIME!

Revelation 3:10-11 (Amplified Bible)
10Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance , I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is
coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth.
11I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown.

My faith and my trust is in Him and His promises to me. I WILL TRUST no matter what! My husband and I came to the decision last night that WHATEVER we may have to face...WE WILL TRUST HIM.

There have been soooo many prophecies of earthquakes, power grid going out, food shortage, terror attacks...ect...
I want to believe these happen after the Rapture.
When your own Government says PREPARE. There WILL BE a nuclear attack on our country within 5 years..( that was 2
yrs ago) Then in Jan said within 6 months, we need to press farther and harder into Him and His word, should we be here, that our hearts will not fail for fear.

Jesus said..
Luke 21:25-30

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with
perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those
things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son
of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up
your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

Matthew 24
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to
pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be
famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s
sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false
prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the
world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

How many will stand with Him no matter what? Even if we were wrong?

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: What if we are Wrong? Would we still Stand?

Thanks CJ,
Im not worried about the Tribulation. My real concern is for Christians who may think they wont see anything and turn away from the truth if some bad things occur. The rapture is not my protection, Jesus is, no matter what. In the Rapture I take comfort!

I would lay down my life just like Jesus did for me if it came down to it!

As soon as I saw this post, the "hard question" that Jesus asked His disciples and the answer by Peter says it all:

"As a result of this many of His disciples withdrew and were not walking with Him anymore.

So Jesus said to the twelve, "You do not want to go away also, do you?"

Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the Words of eternal life." John 6: 66-68

That's exacly how I feel. Where would I go? Where would I be without Jesus?

Yes, I would stand with Him. My life is worth nothing without Him.

Lisaleenie
As soon as I saw this post, the "hard question" that Jesus asked His disciples and the answer by Peter says it all:

"As a result of this many of His disciples withdrew and were not walking with Him anymore.

Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the Words of eternal life." John 6: 66-68

A BIG AMEN!!!

W.C.
Lisaleenie

A BIG AMEN!!!

AND I'LL 2ND THAT BIG AMEN!!!

Yes, we must always have hope that Jesus will come back for us. Thank goodness we have The Holy Spirit.

We are in HIM for always ....where He is we are ! He is our life . We stand with HIM no matter what comes .
good responses !!!
Bonnie
He is Lord ! He is all !

Amen, Bonnie, and all . . we believers born-again are going to Heaven because Jesus is there, and we are IN HIM, and His Spirit is in us!!!

We truly expect by faith to hear our Jesus say:

Lisaleenie

Perfect scripture Lisaleenie! And Timely as well!
You guys are Awesome!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com