<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
March 16, 2010 Vote On Hell'th Care Covenant! Ten Days Later Law March 28, 2010!

This is looking very suspicious with all the events taking place around this Passover feast!!!

Right now they are:
1) March 16, 2010: Vote on the Hell'th Care Contract for the bodies of every human citizen of America!
If passed by an up or down vote it will become law ten day later on March 28, 2010; or around the Easter Holiday!! That is the time the goddess Estra offered sacrifices to another god!!!!

2) March 16, 2010: This is the prophecied date for the third temple to be rebuilt! But it is for sure the date when the restored synagogue in the jewish quarter will be dedicated; setting off temple building fever like no other time in jewish history!!!

3) March 16, 2010 until March 22, 2010: President Obama will make his secret trip to Asia or Indonesia to some countries that I for one do not have an inkling of an idea why!!!
The date of March 22nd is an occult holiday for many in the practice of witchcraft!!!
Maybe Obama is going to make an offering to his Moslim gods to help him find the supernatural power to find answers to these crisis' which his administration is facing with his popularity going down fast!

4) The talks are starting up this week with the Arabs and the Israelis on the land for peace Peace Treaty that seems to always be out there but both parties seem to be fighting the ink pen to the paper signing off on, to this contract of death!!!

5) The Passover feast of March 30, 2010 will see the first ever since the second temple was destroyed; the ritual of animal lamb sacrifice taking place in the city close to the temple mount on the rebuilt stone altar!!!
This is the sacrifical system that will continue in place until the middle of the tribulation period when the anti-christ will put a stop to this practice by breaking this seven year Peace Treaty at mid-point!!!

Looks like March 2010 is measuring up to be a most prophetic month for us Rapture Watchers!!!

EVEN SO!!!Come Lord Jesus!!!!!

Re: March 16, 2010 Vote On Hell'th Care Covenant! Ten Days Later Law March 28, 2010!

Oh, Scott, this was an excellent study!!! All of these pivital events culminating into a 2 week period!!

This is so exciting! If the rapture doesn't take place by the first week of April, I would be totally shocked.

Good job of putting this all together, my friend! I feel in my spirit that it won't be long now.

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!

Re: March 16, 2010 Vote On Hell'th Care Covenant! Ten Days Later Law March 28, 2010!

Scott & Lisaleenie, you should read the dream I just posted from the 5 Doves webpage. The lady had a dream about the passage (just after) of the healthcare bill and all the children being gone. Made the hair on my neck stand up! The dream seems to show both happening at the same time. Of course we know that all the little children below the age of accountability will go in the rapture. The name of the post is "All the Children Gone.

Scott, I also found this very interesting for
March 16, 2010.

This is from the temple institute website.

First annual International temple mount awareness day.

This is the very last paragraph.

"Nisan is the month of redemption, the month in which our forefathers were redeemed from Egyptian bondage. But the month is called so not only because of the upcoming festival of passover and our ancestors passage from slavery to freedom. Tradition teaches that in the future as well, the great and final redemption will take place in Nisan. Let us do our part to make it happen".

www.templeinstitute.org/temple-mount-awareness-day.htm

Wow Becki!! That Nisan month being the time of Redemption is just amazing to the second power!!!

Lisa we might be outta here just as my house gets sold!!
That was what my vision of a few years back was all about!!!!

I saw my house inside boarded up!! Like maybe from me!
At the time I saw my living room boarded up I heard a siren or trumpet sound!! When a house is sold to a buyer the previous owner is no longer in possession of the house or property; except for a short few days until the final closing sell!!!

I was able to pass through the living room with the boards up on the door!!! Even in it's boarded up state!!

Could this be the time when the house is sold but still in my possession until the trumpet sounds????

Maybe?????

Scott, you gave me goose bumbs....

Hi, Scott!!

Since you bring up March 16th, I need to ask you this ... Several weeks ago there was an excellent article showing how the decree to build the first and second Temples were both on March 15th. I have spent a LOT of time trying to find that article. Do you know where it is? Did you get your March 16 date from it? When it is the 15th here it is the 16th in Israel, so I am assuming we are talking about the same date, just from a different viewpoint.

Thanks for any help you can give me!! Hugs, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

SweetieMarie! Your reply gave me goose chills!!!

Thanks for your encouragement!!! I want to welcome you here at RITA!!!

We all our one big happy family!! My humor may be new to you but my nature is totally looking out for the other member!!!!

I'm gonna rock your world my friend with rib tickling feathers of joy!!!!

High Janet G!! Welcome friend!!! I have not heard from you for a long time!!!!

I use to enjoy your replies when RITA was in her younger youth!!!

Janet G. I have seen this date posted on many websites and on the news out of Israel and on the Temple Institute website also!

The March 16th date is the official schedule time for the dedication of this restored synagogue that was in existance from the 1700's on!!
Their is a prophetic sage or prophet back a few centuries ago who said that after the restoration of this synagogue is completed for the third time then it will be then when the third temple is built! Or something like that!!!

I did not know Janet G. that the other two temples were started on this special date of March 16th!!!

I will google this information to see if it is accurate!!!

Scott
Lisa we might be outta here just as my house gets sold!!
That was what my vision of a few years back was all about!!!!

I saw my house inside boarded up!! Like maybe from me!
At the time I saw my living room boarded up I heard a siren or trumpet sound!! When a house is sold to a buyer the previous owner is no longer in possession of the house or property; except for a short few days until the final closing sell!!!

I was able to pass through the living room with the boards up on the door!!! Even in it's boarded up state!!

Could this be the time when the house is sold but still in my possession until the trumpet sounds????

Maybe?????

OH, SCOTT, I HOPE SO!! WE'LL BE OUTTA HERE AND YOU WON'T BE AROUND TO WORRY ABOUT THAT BOARDED UP HOUSE ANYMORE!!

That vision of yours about us being out of here when your house is being sold is so exciting! You said that someone is interested in buying your house now, so that means that the TRUMPET COULD SOUND ANY DAY NOW!!!

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!

You guys, I just had to laugh at this - how we're all from different parts of the country - some say "goose bumbs", some say "goose chills", some say "goose bumps". We say "goose bumps" in N.C.

Sorry, I got off the subject.... -- (never mind)(as in Roseanne Roseanna Danna)

Scotty: I've been here every day for the past few years .... have read all your nutty posts as well as your more serious ones. I'd respond, but my sense of humor isn't as sharp as yours ... and who wants to look like a jerk in print?

CJ's new post delves a bit into the March 16 info I was looking for! Great read!

Blessings to you, Scott and big HUGS to my friend, Scarby!!!

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Janet G don't feel like you have to compete with me!! I have plenty of animal baloons for everybody!!!

I will help you look dignified in my run down messageboard shanty town!!!

You think you don't want to look like a jerk, these Mods, how do let someone like me who is a complete idiot on there highly polished website to begin with!!!

If they let someone like me on here then everyone should feel like a bonified genius compared to my rants and rages!!!!

Sarby says hi, Janet G.!!! I wish I could send you a cell phone picture of his tail wagging when I said your name!!!

He loves you so much!!!! So do I!!! Then again I would be repeating myself; since I and him are the same; that is Scarby is who I am and I am the one who does his character; when I am not being me...... This is to complicated Janet G. to explain---I'll just say we both love ya!!!!!

Scott
My humor may be new to you but my nature is totally looking out for the other member!!!!

You mean this is humor Scott????

Ha! Ha!!! Very funny my good sister Sarah!!! Yep this is my attempt at posing as a clown and being chased around the rodeo arena by a raging bull, in an open ended barrel full of monkeys with distemper!!!

Da-Da Da Da-Da and Two bits!!! You know shave and a haircut and two... oh forget it!!!!!

Looks like you caught the monkey and he looks tame now

Sarah these monkeys can't be to tame with all this high octane mountain dew laying around here!!!! Whoopty-Doo I got the Caffiene flu!!!!

Yum! Yum!!! SARAH!!!

ME and SCARBY gonna get us some of that there Mt. Dew!!!

Ah! Oh!!! The Library will not like what Scarby just did!!!
He just attempted to open that bottle on the computer with a can opener!!!

Guess what?!! He ripped a big gash line in the screen!

That just means we will both have to do voluntary book reshelfing for two whole weeks!!!

That's not the hard part!! We have to alphebetize them!!

Let's seee......What comes after H!!! K????? I use to be very good at this until the old timers disease set in!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com