Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
All The Children GONE

FROM 5 Doves today - this seems to be a very important dream with a strong message. what do you think? T/Sue:

Jana Miller (8 March 2010)
"Dream : Song "ALL THE CHILDREN GONE""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be just a silly dream but I cannot stop hearing this song in it ,and it seems significant. Dream: I dreamt I was an observer to a classroom meeting with a couple of dozen people . I recognized only two people. A man named Randy who is a committed christian ,who used to attend a prayer group I am in,and Chris Wallace from Fox News was sitting at a desk in the middle of the room writing in a notebook. A woman with short dark hair stands up and starts to speak about the healthcare bill that apparently has passed. She says she has proof that many of the provisions in it are going to do great harm, and she begins to list them. She is very animated and keeps stressing that there is no other possible conclusion. Then Randy(the christian man) says that while what she says is important,that first everyone should pray and sing. The song he begins to sing has the words" All the children gone. Yes.all the children are gone." This song is being sung to a tune that sounds kind of like the hymn ,"I surrender all". Everybody begins to sing with him. I keep hearing the melody and the words , all the children are gone. I wake up when the phone rings this morning ,but I can't stop thinking about this dream. I feel as if there is a connection to this healthcare legislation bearing witness that it ,and children being gone are both current events .this song was a kind of lament,a memorial. I think Chris Wallace being in it shows some kind of news worthiness to something that has happened. Why are all the children gone? Is it the rapture? The children of God? One other thing...the Friday night that earthquake in Chile hit, I had a dream of a very bad earthquake. I woke up Saturday morning ,put on TV to see the weather at about 7am and there was news on about the earthquake in Chile !! I could not believe I would dream about a terrible earthquake and wake up to find one had actually taken place!!!! Some of you may remember that I have shared dreams in the past that seem to sometimes happen, but in the past there has always been alot of time between the dream and the event,if it actually happens. Now it is real time. Does anybody understand this? I am unsure. I know the bible is all that really matters and there is no need for anything more, but maybe God wants to remind that we are end times and to pray more about these things. .....I just do not know.

Re: All The Children GONE

Texas Sue thanks for posting this amazing dream!! I do believe this was from the Lord!!!

Yes the missing children may be about the rapture and it could be a memorial to those who are taken out of this world before or just a short time after this evil abortion plan and enslavement plan gets passed!!!!

It is an amazing dream. Also, her dream about the earthquake - it was happening in Chile as she was dreaming of it. Gives some credence to the dream about the children doesn't it.

That Chile earthquake happening after she dreamed about it is astonishing to boot!!!!

She may well prove to be our next Prophetess!!!!

Oh, Texas Sue, I hope so! I truly hope that the "children" are Christians going up in the rapture!

Thank you for posting this! It put a smile on my face!

I was in the kitchen a few minutes ago preparing dinner and thinking "I feel an excitement in my spirit about it really being soon". I really do! I feel like smiling and just happy tonight. Everything is pulling me in that direction.

It may be gone tomorrow, but I'm sure enjoying it tonight!!!!

Shirley, what a wonderful feeling to have. hope along with you. Scott & Lisaleenie that we are on our way home. In the dream, the children disappeared at the same time the health care bill passed. BHO is pushing for that by the end of March. Passover is also at the end of March and Passover is the most symbolic of the rapture of all the biblical holy days.

Israel rescued from Egypt (type of the world). Bride of Jesus rescued from the earth. The there is the Red Sea rescue - all enemies swallowed up and never seen again. Once we are in heaven we will never see any of our enemies again - satan, death, illness, poverty, sadness, separation - all of the ravages and enemies of our souls will be far away and never again will they catch up with us. Won't that be just glorious.

Texas Sue
Shirley, what a wonderful feeling to have. hope along with you. Scott & Lisaleenie that we are on our way home. In the dream, the children disappeared at the same time the health care bill passed. BHO is pushing for that by the end of March. Passover is also at the end of March and Passover is the most symbolic of the rapture of all the biblical holy days.

Israel rescued from Egypt (type of the world). Bride of Jesus rescued from the earth. The there is the Red Sea rescue - all enemies swallowed up and never seen again. Once we are in heaven we will never see any of our enemies again - satan, death, illness, poverty, sadness, separation - all of the ravages and enemies of our souls will be far away and never again will they catch up with us. Won't that be just glorious.

Amen, Texas Sue!! I just feel SO STRONG in my spirit that we are going to have a late March/early April rapture like I said in CJ's post just now! All the signs are there. There are no more signs to be fulfilled.

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com