<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SIGNS IN THE SKY----something's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got this email today....anyone know what's going on?

Dear Friends,

We are getting calls from all over the United States of sightings and similar things that are going on in New Orleans . It is truly amazing.

We leave next Monday for Tulsa , Oklahoma up to Springfield Missouri , and then back down to New Orleans . After two, possibly three days of shooting in New Orleans we fly to Pittsburg for two more days of filming there. That is if the weather is permitting.

After we return back to Oregon we will be leaving for Phoenix , Arizona . We also have discovered very strange anomalies in my neck of the woods up in Portland .

People are coming out of the wood work to report to us what they have experienced and have caught on film.

We will be filming both in Hi definition and infra-red. I will keep you up to speed as we continue to amass a growing volume of data and information on these manifestations.

These are amazing times to be alive. That is it for now. The phone is ringing off the hook.

Best to you,

Ken

P.O Box 40922 Eugene Or. 97404

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LBwMjOxMtCwcHKzsbCyctEa0bCws7BxsrA==

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Re: SIGNS IN THE SKY----something's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie keep us informed about these night vision sights in the dark skies!!!!

I once had a Sharp camcorder camera that had a night vision optic on it!!!

I was out taking pictures of the moon and planets next to it!!!

I was panning down with the camera, after it got dark, toward the horizon and was filming the dark landscape watching this small blinking plane in the distance; when all of a sudden I saw these two big glowing lights in the distance next together just glowing!!!

I looked with my own two eyes in that direction and just saw empty space in the distance with that little plane light that paled in size to what I was seeing in the viewfinder!!!

I was able to zoom this double glowing light phenomena in and out! so I know it was nothing on my camera that was a symbol showing up on the screen itself!!!

They were pretty big glowing balls of light from my night vision camera!!!!!

What caused this I have no idea!!! Makes me want to go buy a night vision scope and go out looking at the night skies!!!!

Stephanie - Being the curious creature that I am, I am going to take my husband's digital video camera that has night vision option and go out and see what is going on in my neck of the woods!! It is suppose to rain tonight and tommorow - if it stops raining maybe tommorow night I can see if anything is going on here.

Ms Victor, please let us know what you come up with! I wish I had a camera that did that. I would be watching the skies for sure!

Will do! Just have to wait until this rain is out of here! My husband thinks I am boogar bear hunting!

These night visions or whatever they are calling them are nothing new, maybe happening more often but I am surprised this information is just coming out now. The reason I say this is because I live in Toronto and me and several friends, family members, co-workers etc have seen many of these objects in the night skies aswell as day time. The guys in New Orleans who are presenting this DVD are telling the truth about their discoveries, however if you listen to their radio interview on youtube you will notice that they are not biblically sound and grounded with correct doctrine. There are things in the sky shape shifting, morphing etc aswell as other entities, even balls of fire that turn on and off float around, jiggle increase and decrease in brightness. There is more I can say but this is not easy stuff to talk about openly cause people refuse to believe and are too busy running around with worries and making money to take a close look at whats around happening around us. Another thing i have noticed, the more one is intune with the Holy Spirit the more they become sensitive to noticing things.

The very last commment here is very interesting..Where can I buy a night vision recorder, or I'll have to check and see if my camera has a night vision option on it!
I'm very close to Toronto too, and have NEVER EVER HEARD of this happening. EVER!!
I'm closer to Brampton...anywhere in particular to focus on looking for these weird things. I also am very very curious!
Thanks

Wow Stephanie, I just about fell off my rocker!!!! Brampton WOW- what are the chances? That's where I'm from!!!! How cool - whereabouts in Brampton are you? Maybe we can go anamoly hunting 2gether? How about we start in Springdale LOL! That is tooo funny

Oh my goodness. I saw Springdale BEFORE there was a place there. I knew it as farmland! Been here since 1986! Just south of Springdale ......near Bramalea!!
I just called walmart to see if they have night goggles...no answer...no one in the dept. to answer my question.....Big store!! NO service!
I may try my camera!

I live in Scarborough, you can see these things quite often, wait a few weeks until the weather is warm then on a clear night sky sit outside and stare at the skies, in a matter of time you will be surprised by all sorts of things that appear that can't be explained. I first took notice of these things in the summer of 2008 sitting on a porch with my brother and best friend. <-- long story and too many since then to type. One time I was working in Oakville in a neighbourhood on a hill over looking a big empty field as far as the eye could see. My boss and I were installing aluminum windows in a house, at the time I was a smoker so I went out for a smoking and was gazing off into no where, thats when I saw things I could not believe in plain day, saucers appearing/disappearing, whipping around the skies in groups, among other things, I called my boss out from the house which is a tall Arab with his mind on his money and business, however he saw a few of them aswell. Anyways, I couldnt go back to work after that because I was so fascinated, I think for the hour I stood out there I must have counted about 14 crafts, 3 small discs, then several huge things I cannot even described. This stuff all sounds crazy but its a reality, there are things all around us, and I don't know what they are or which side they are on.

Hi Kirk---was this with your plain eyes only? No help from goggles?

They're here.......

No bino's although I bought a set after for $150 it only blurred the ones at night. You don't need anything but your eyes and a comfy lawn chair. But my advice is not to put your head too much with this stuff, it can become time consuming and strain your neck at too. The most common ones you will see at night are little star like objects that travel around, appear and reappear, jiggle/wiggle, we call them critters, you will also see every now and then what looks like a orange or yellow ball floating in the sky, it will appear then disappear, sometimes they can be as low a 2 houses on top of each other. Again these things are very common, many of my friends see them all the time.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com