Leaving destruction in their path.

But the blaze of iniquity will ebb,
Haughty embers will eventually wane,
Smoke will scatter the blackened ash,
As the cinders smolder in vain.

Mortal conflagration cannot triumph,
An evil inferno cannot prevail,
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
Were not just characters in some fairy tale.

Jesus Christ is our protective barrier,
He shields us from painful burns,
His Love is all-encompassing,
And will preserve us until He returns.

Malevolence will be extinguished,
Malice will be forever quenched,
The residue of seething fury,
Will soon be unequivocally and eternally drenched.

Let us keep praying that the Rapture is SOONER than expected (i.e. First Fruits, Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, 4th of July, Rosh Hoshanna, Tabernacles, Hannukah, Christmas, New Years, repeat this cycle for next year, etc., etc., etc.)

Please come NOW Lord and end our unhappiness of living on this earth that is not our Eternal Home.

God bless you all!!

Humbly

Re: THE BLAZE OF INIQUITY

Amen Humbly and Praise God we are so near, really near.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Humble what another great poem you have crafted here for the new and old members alike!!!!

The Lord will be our barrier when those painful fumes burn!!! Or something to that nature! I have not committed that yet to my weak memory!!!

If I go back and read it I will have to start all over again on this reply page!!!

But I can relate to that!! When I had my dry socket I had no pain at all even when my stubborn tooth was pulled I took no pain pills!!!!

When I broke my ankle! Angain not much pain!!!

It seems like the pain is just not that much to worry about!! Can you imagine if we had to suffer persecution and the rest!!!

I'm sure the Lord would make the pain and suffering seem distant and have a numbing effect so one could endure it!!!

corgi mom maria:

Yes, we are near, but it seems like we have been "near" for so long now. Let us pray that near means days or weeks, and not more months.

Scott:
My friend, my pal, mi amigo!!! It is so true that no matter what we suffer now, it will be nothing compared to what those in the Tribulation will have to endure.

Thank God that He sent His Son to die on the Cross for us so that we could be saved by Grace.

I look forward to meeting you "soon".

Humbly

I totally understand Humbly, Have the last two years not been the weirdest you have ever encountered???????

We know where we are going, AMEN. Thank God, God is in control. Its just more nerve wracking because of the nearness. We are covered and protected, all will be well.

Yes, indeed!! The last two years have been busier than a one-armed Paper-hanger, and crazier than a cat on a hot tin roof.

How many more "coincidences" can we bare?

Humbly, I loved, loved this poem!! It so aptly describes the time we are in - like a fire and we are almost near our safety with the rapture!

It reminds me of Jude 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Praying that many wake up before it is too late!

--------------------------------------------

Maria, I think you really said it - these last two years have been a real rush of happenings in the world, and events lining up with prophecy, that have us just on the edge!! My moms pastor told here that he believes we are on the cusp of the rapture! He is a really awesome bible teacher and I think just one more reliable witness of the times!

Humbly..

WOW another great poem.

.These are more than poems, it is like God is speaking through you..

Thanks Brother

Melissa, so much is coming from such a diverse group of people!!!!! It is a blessing.

Maria, I agree, a blessing and a major encouragement!! Was glad to hear about your new job where they play the Christian radio!! The Lord is so good to us!!

I agree, you guys . . RITA's blessed with having our very own 'psalmist' . . thanks H.I. . .

RITA is a place Spirit-filled in diversity of talents within the unity of Christ's Truth . . RITA is blessed . .

Of course when we reach Heaven, one of our desires will be to meet the great saints and their greetings, . . yet, who here would deny our longings met when we meet each other in person at the RITA Table . . finally our hugs with one another, after we've bowed before our Majestic King, yea, our Lord we adore . . soon, luvs . . soon!!

Hang on, church . . . JESUS IS COMING!!!

Yes, God is great Melissa. I still think about your collie. I have not had to bathe a collie yet at the salon. The owners of the salon are great people. We only had five dogs coming in today so they did not need me. The first day I worked there I bathed and dried 17 dogs! Lordy:).

I work at the daycare center on Sundays and Blossom comes with me. I went to the beach this morning, and now I am just waiting and hoping. There is SOOOOO much going on I cannot believe it. I miss my boys so much. Michael is continuing to stay clean and he prays all of the time now. He is supposed to be coming down the first week of April but, I am hoping to go home. He and Richard fully understand the times.

We will hang in there!!!!

Marie, Thanks, I miss that sweet collie! He was a great dog, we kept him very busy - he spent his days herding us! I wish I could join you on the beach! I am so glad that your sons are doing well, what a major blessing!

Melissa, Sarah, Donna, Maria, and Scott:

It will be a real pleasure to meet you, and all our other friends, at the RITA Banquet Table.

I believe that the place settings are complete, and we are just waiting to hear the Trumpet blow to call us to sit down.

I pray that it is tonight!!

Humbly

Humbly this is you know who!!!!

Can Scarby set on your lap and lick your shiny face??

If not we will just put him to a table with the other glorified mutts and cats!!!

Scott and Scarby:

I had to PAWS and reflect upon your question, and if I had a CANINE Credential instead of a K-12 Credential, I could probably pursue your question more DOGedly and unLEASH some wisdom and be your BEST FRIEND.

But I'm at a loss, which could turn into a CATastrophe. But if I hop on a CATamaran and head to CATalina, I may be able to CATch up with the latest CATaclysmic news which might CATapult me into a CATatonic state and send me straight to the CATacombs.

Oh well, that is why they call me humbly irrelevant.

Hang tough, hang loose, hang in, and hang on because our ride is almost here!

Humbly

Humbly dear brother,

Love ya bro, a person this Aussie proudly calls "my mate"

See ya soon

ybiC / Paul

Thanks Paul!!

Your remarks have made this a "Gooday" mate.

Right back at ya!!

Humbly

Humbly what fellowSHIP of SEA-vere PUN-ishment we both have inflicted on each other!!!

I have to bow my head and give up my PUN crown to your lordship!!!

Please HUMbLE accept my crown and wear it in all Humidity!!!

WEATHER or KNOT you think it may be one size too small!!!!

The RITA company CAR is being downsized so that extra PUNNY small crown is all they could af-FORD!

Oh no Humbly!!! I'm jumping ship before I set off another PUN bomb!!! But you da MAN!!!

I love you PAL!!!!

Thank you my Dear Brother Humbly for this very good poem...well done Sir.

I really love the PUN-men-SHIP between you and Scott...It's FUN to watch you two at your best.

Meet ya at the RTIA table.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thanks Brothers:

Can you SEA how fun puns can be when you get the nOCEAN to transcend the parameters of zaniness. This type of humor is the ANCHOR to my mind, body, and SAIL (I mean soul), and makes me want to do the WAVE.

Anyway, it's good to have a fun chuckle once in awhile, and I SHORE hope that they don't put me on the continental SHELf for HATCHing this type of existentialism.

Later,

Humbly

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com