Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Especially for Aussie Paul

Dear Paul, you are always so sweet to write great, inspiring posts for us all and to give such beautiful words of encouragement when we are needing a lift. This post is especially for you Paul. When I heard the song below, it fits you so well. Thanks for being one of our very special heroes and kind friend.

I have the Gaither video called "Old Friends" where Gloria Gaither says that the only thing that we can take with us when we leave this world are our friendships. We will have a glorious group of friends in eternity from RITA. Thanks for being such a good and faithful friend Paul, you'll be there in the middle of it all with a red rose in hand. We all love you!

Ritarians, feel free to join in on this swell salute to our brother Paul. This is a very creative crowd so no telling what can show up on this thread.

Re: Especially for Aussie Paul

A BIG AMEN TO WHAT YOU JUST SAID, TEXAS SUE!!!

Paul, you're such a sweetheart. Your posts have really blessed me. You're a great supporter and an encourager. Your openness with us and your sincerity is a breath of fresh air.

I especially appreciated that post you wrote for me entitled "Lisaleenie", encouraging me when I said that I have trouble experiencing God's love sometimes. That meant more to me than you could possibly imagine, since I had such a rough time the day before.

I echo everything that Texas Sue said. We love you, Paul!!!

I also appreciate you Paul and the warmth and Christian love that you bring to this site! Thank you so much for your prayers and I have truly enjoyed reading your posts!! God bless you Paul! Love your sister in Christ Melissa

You have blessed us dear Paul, we are so thankful!!!Friends and Family are so heavenly blessed. .

Paul.

I agree with the other posts.

Your posts always edify everyone. You always lift everyone up and you will be one I will be looking for when we get raptured..

Thanks for being a great brother in Christ

Be Blessed as you are a blessing.

Sarah

Paul, we haven't seen you for a couple of days - are you off on another fishing trip?

Texas sue, Lisaleenie, Melissa, Donna, Sarah,

My beautiful Sisters, thank you, I love you all.

Texas Sue, that song was awesome. Thank you sis for thinking about me, this little Aussie bloke from down under. No matter who we are, no matter from where we come, we are family connected through our Father. I often think about this and smile.

Today is Wednesday morning in Australia, since last Saturday morning I have been busy. I have had a college arrive from Europe visiting me on business. The last few days has been the old meet and greet, entertaining at night time. He has just left this morning for the airport. Over the last days I have been sitting at my desk with the computer on and have had minimal chances to check on my family. It is great to meet people when they visit, but as everyone knows, it feels good to relax afterwards in your own environment. And my environment, my joy comes from simple pleasures. Jesus is my king, and friends and family give me a satisfaction through their love.
And you my brothers and sisters are my family. I think about you often, and what everyone is going through etc. I often think about where you may live, your family, your everyday kind of stuff. In simple terms I care for you, and this is because each one of you has opened yourselves up to me. I feel that I know you in a sense and my heart wants to reach out to you in his beautiful love.

Since my time joining the RITA household, I have had the privilege of meeting so many beautiful people. You my brothers and sisters come from varied backgrounds and professions etc. But what brings us together is Jesus, and the hunger to know him more, to experience him more, to draw together as we await him, to be a family. Each and every one of us has unique gifts given by our Father. I see family here who are very learned in scripture, end times prophecy and understanding, the list goes on. I see people that do not post much, but are there and reply with thoughts, with encouragement and with love.

I myself struggle with the understanding of scripture and Jewish traditions, unlike our RITA heroes that can decipher and understand. To you all, I have learnt so much, thank you. But everyone is important no matter what we bring to the RITA table. For me I just love to be here and to support my family. I hope that I may have something that may help another? The love of Jesus in our lives and how we are to love others is my desire. And my desire is to be able to show his love to others in a truthful expressing way. I am a sinner like all, but his love can not be held back for it is the most powerful force from God it shatters strongholds. And because I am a power junkie, I choose love.

I encourage everyone here no matter if you are male or female, adult or child to share your life with others. No matter what gifts you may have, share your stories, share your highs and your lows. Never be afraid. For as a child of the most high king, your story is a story of his love revealed through you, you are truly unique. There are others out there that may feel down in the spirit or seeking the narrow path, and your unique tale may help another to find the finish line through him.

I love you all dearly

In his never ending love / Paul

Paul, so glad you like the song. When I heard it I thought about you. You are always showing us your appreciation and kindness and we all wanted to do the same for you. Hope I didn't embarrass you.

How is Charley? Is she getting settled in at the camp? I know you must miss her a bunch.

Sue dear Sis,

The song was great, I got a shock when I saw my name on the post. You are my special Texas Sis.

One of the first things I remember about Texas Sue, was when you first posted about never imagining that you would become a bible bashing end days follower.

Well let me say that you are not the above-
You are his child
You are his bride
You are his beloved
And you are excited and only doing what he wants you to do.

He loves you Sue, and he is coming!!!!

Almost forgot, Charley is doing very well. She has also started her bible college studies. I have a real peace with everything regarding her been in NZ.
Last Friday I had a rush of emotions, been the proud Dad that I am. I sent her an email telling her what she means to me etc. My kids call it "raving" when Dad starts, I loose the plot and become a babbling fool. But when you love someone, you sometimes cant help raving on a little.

I talk to Charley on the computer (sound and video), she is so happy and enjoying her time away. She told me that this year will prepare her for next year, she wants a solid foundation in Jesus before moving into the world next year.

Sue I agree with you, there will be no next year and I could not think of a better way to meet Charley again, but in Glory.

I thank Jesus for my children, my greatest earthly gift.

Love ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com