Author
Comment
FLASH at 3:12; Johnmac's post re: "No Joking Matter"

ALL:

This is the 2nd morning in a row when I have had a FLASH come into
my room. It, again, lit up the whole room for a split second. This time,
I decided to look quickly at the digital clock and it read: 3:12. I do NOT
know if this means anything like 3/12 or not but we have SOOOO many
signs RIGHT NOW and none of us know the EXACT "day or hour".

Since I had been up thinking about things, I got on out of bed and
turned on the computer. Johnmac had posted this dream of David
Wilkerson's from 1998 which is about as an "in your face" statement
about "being ready" as you could EVER have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it
on The Open Scroll (below).

THANKS, JOHNMAC, VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

The Open Scroll

LINK

"Be Ye Ready Is No Joking Matter" - David Wilkerson - from a dream in 1998

Matthew 24:42-44: "Watch ye therefore for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."
(Praying) Lord you spoke so clearly to me this past week in a dream. You told me to preach this this afternoon, and I obey you...

I don't get many dreams, and I don't preach on my dreams because I'm a bible preacher, and anything that does not conform to the word of God is to be rejected outright. I'm just telling you how God awakened my soul, how I should preach this more often...I want you to know this is not doctrine, it's not some new revelation, it's simply the Holy Spirit prompting me, and speaking to me about His coming, I don't know want to build any doctrine about it, remember that. I don't have much confidence in dreams, any dream vision or revelation has to absolutely be framed in scripture.

Now having said that, let me share with you without trying to talk to you about doctrine or anything else, just the Holy Ghost talking to me. In my dream I was suddenly awakened by the knowledge that I had been snatched, I had been caught up, and I was in some kind of conveyance, I don't know if it was a chariot, I didn't see the conveyance, but I knew that there were others in it and that there was an angel of the Lord... there was a sense of just racing swiftly thru streets and into houses, this conveyance knew no barriers and I had a sense that I was on my way home, I'm saved, the Lord has come.

I am being gathered by the angel of the Lord, the chariots of the Lord, there are thousands upon thousands, the coming of the Lord is as lightining is from the east to the west...there was a sense of swiftness, but it was almost as I was seeing it in slow motion, this lightning coming, I was seeing it in slow motion, I didn't see a driver, I didn't see an angel, I didn't see the conveyance, I just had a sense, I knew I was being carried and taken and it was moving swiftly, and people were being snatched from homes and from the streets.

And I remember specifically going into a particular home and there were 3 people that I recognized, 2 were friends and 1 was a family member, and we went right by, and there was as sense, a sudden sense, oh God, they were being left behind, and the Lord allowed me to, for a few fleeting moments, to sense the terror of what it would be like to be left behind when the angels of the Lord come and gather His elect from the 4 winds.

I was made to know at that time that even those who call themselves christians, and were not really christians, who despised the grace of God went out and sinned and said I can easily confess, never did forsaking their sin, there was a sense that even though they were sleeping they were aware, there was an awareness that the Lord is coming and there is a sudden moment because I saw hands being raised, people reaching out and waving.

In fact as we kept moving on there were people that were moving and trying to get the attention of this driver, this conveyance, and I was screaming and yelling get out in the open, as if I thought if they were out in the open they could be seen and get caught up but it went swiftly on, but there was a sense that I have never experienced in my life, even though all my life my father taught on the coming of the Lord, my grandfather taught on the coming of the lord, taught about it.

The bible says we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, suddenly we're going to be changed, the bible says, this corrupt body shall put on an incorrupt body just like His. And the bible says that we are to be prepared and ready, expecting, the bible says He is coming for those who look for His appearing. And those who are expecting, even though sleep they are going to be caught, if it's in the middle of the night.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation, I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready. They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense. Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

There was no sense of speed , there was no sense of traveling, but suddenly I was stepping with everyone around me, we were stepping as out of a cloud,out of a fog, out of time, into eternity, suddenly. There was no sense of being carried out into a cosmos or anywhere else, suddenly we were...Home. We were in eternity and I remember this sense of absolute serenity, as we stepped out into eternity thru this cloud, there was a sense of peace, and all I could see around me people were feeling their bodies, they were feeling their hands, they were caressing their faces, there was no shouting. I didn't see Jesus anywhere,it was just a sense, it happened so quickly, it seemed to be a gathering place, the bible say He's going to gather His elect from the the 4 winds, and suddenly I looked and there were my 2 friends, and my loved one coming thru the cloud and into eternity.

Nobody was looking at each other, nobody, there was no embracing, there was just a peace, an incredible peace, and I experienced it for a moment, I am home, that earth that I was on is gone, I am beyond the reach of satan, there is no sin, there is no possibility of ever being lost, I am eternally His, He did what He said He would do, He said He would come with His angels, He came with His angels, he did everything I preached, everything I said, It's true! He's all sufficient, He's everything that we need!

There was a peace and a a serenity beyond anything I could imagine... and people were just awed, in silence, there was an awe, there was a peace that was absoultely indescribable, and the sense... it was a sense, it's all over, it's all over, it was all... it was all true. That sense of reality and truth - that was not the real world, this is the real world, this is eternity, that's all passed away, it was just a dream, it was just grass, that's what the bible says, the flesh is just grass, it comes up, it withers and it's gone. Time is just a little piece, eternity is a great big realm, God cut a little piece and He gave it to man, with His grace and mercy, saying, here is My grace, My mercy, My glory. He gives you space and time to repent and trust in Him...

But God wait a minute, all of these who didn't come, all of those who were left behind, who thought they were prepared and thought they were ready, they are not here, what about them Lord... they're lost, there was a sense in me, now folks that will not be there but I believe God was letting me feel the sense of this lostness of those who were gone, and suddenly as I was thinking about all those who had not been gathered, I woke up, I sat right up, and these words were like silent thunder in my head- "David, be ye ready is no joking matter." And I lay back in my pillow and God said, "My people are not taking it seriously, they talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind- they are not ready... the age of grace is about to end."

Calvin

You are welcome.

BUT

Thanks To OUR LOVING LORD for leading me to all these messages at these last seconds before the Call!

johnmac - a humble servant

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

This message certainly is sobering and I believe DW is right in that many have despised the grace of God and have failed to repent (confess their sins and turn from their evil ways) or actually follow the true instructions of the Bible - and that many Christians are tangled up in church doctrine and play act at Christianity rather than truly suffer/sacrifice for the Lord or crucify their flesh. Yes, many are asleep.

For this reason, I would ask everyone who reads this sight to please check your own heart. Is there any unconfessed sin in your life? Have you failed to turn from your pet sins? Are you reading the Lord's instructons as something He's specifically telling you to do, or just everyone else? Have you despised His grace in any way? What do you need to do to get right with him NOW?

Please do it! The consequences of failing to do so are grave. Let not those of us who know the Lord allow spiritual pride take root in any way thinking we will somehow escape for all of our Bible knowledge, church attendance, and various Christian activities. For we surely will not.

Also, I am confused about two things from DW's post...

1.) Did DW say the three people he knew were passed by or not? It seems they were passed but later he saw them as they, too, stepped off a cloud. Hmmm. Don't know what to make of this exactly.

2.) This dream was given in 1998, twelve yrs ago. Since then DW has posted other things about stock piiling food, impending disaster, and his beliefs in a post trib scenario. So does he believe Christians are all going through tribulation or some raptured/some not?

Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

We have been longtime lurkers at RITA but wanted to respond to your post FAITH. We agree, Mr Wilkerson's comments are confusing. The rapture could happen at any minute... this truth being evident from the time of the Revelation given to the Apostle John by the Trinity when he was on the Isle of Patmos 2000 years ago. So the Lord's admonition to every Christian is that he should live with such urgency and expectation throughout the age. Also the saints need to be "wise as serpents and harmless as doves." Be sure to test the spirits. The Lord himself said that many false prophets would come in these last days to deceive many. Not saying Mr Wilkerson is one. Just that we must examine everyone's words in light of Scripture to make sure they match. Hope this helps. Harriet and I are glad to be a part of the RITA family!

Welcome to RITA, Ozzie & Harriet! And thx for your feedback! I am unable to post much these days... Only get time to lurk myself... But I'm sure you'll find many posts quite informative and encouraging!

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments. The Book of Revelation clearly says that every Christian should wait, watch, and most importantly OBEY as though TODAY could be the day our Lord returns! Your point is well taken.

Any feedback on the 3 others in his dream?

Thx again for your response and again, welcome!!!

FAITH

Ozzie & Harriet......WELCOME to the RITA family!!! I wanted to welcome you both to this rapture blog and hope you find it informative and thought-provoking. We welcome your ideas and thoughts and hope to hear from you soon!

Faith,

I, too, was under the impression that DW was a post tribber. Here is the link where he tells people to store up 30 days supply of food. http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html

I am very confused about these 2 seemigly contrasting views (ie. 1998 rapture dream & 2009 food storage) of his. I guess it's possible that he believed in a pre-trib rapture at one time (1998) but then over a period of 11 years he changed his escatology and now believes we are going through the tribulation.

If that is the case, then is seems that he is discarding what the Holy Spirit told him back in his 1998 rapture dream. If God gives us a prophetic message, I don't think we should be changing or discarding "Thus sayest the Lord". The Holy Spirit is never wrong.

Anyway, that seems like a major contradiction to me. I would love to know what everyone else thinks about this as well.

FAITH
This message certainly is sobering and I believe DW is right in that many have despised the grace of God and have failed to repent (confess their sins and turn from their evil ways) or actually follow the true instructions of the Bible - and that many Christians are tangled up in church doctrine and play act at Christianity rather than truly suffer/sacrifice for the Lord or crucify their flesh. Yes, many are asleep.

For this reason, I would ask everyone who reads this sight to please check your own heart. Is there any unconfessed sin in your life? Have you failed to turn from your pet sins? Are you reading the Lord's instructons as something He's specifically telling you to do, or just everyone else? Have you despised His grace in any way? What do you need to do to get right with him NOW?

Please do it! The consequences of failing to do so are grave. Let not those of us who know the Lord allow spiritual pride take root in any way thinking we will somehow escape for all of our Bible knowledge, church attendance, and various Christian activities. For we surely will not.

Also, I am confused about two things from DW's post...

1.) Did DW say the three people he knew were passed by or not? It seems they were passed but later he saw them as they, too, stepped off a cloud. Hmmm. Don't know what to make of this exactly.

2.) This dream was given in 1998, twelve yrs ago. Since then DW has posted other things about stock piiling food, impending disaster, and his beliefs in a post trib scenario. So does he believe Christians are all going through tribulation or some raptured/some not?

Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

This is an awesome dream by DW..as to the 3 he talks about, if you read it carefully, He clearly states that "for a moment" God allowed him to "feel" the pain and desparation of what it would be like to know someone would be left!

It was ONLY a moment. Then, later those he loved were in fact raptured!

As to storing up food and supplies, The absolute WORST thing a pre-trib believer (and I AM one) can do is ASSUME we will never see anything bad. Its a false belief.
Jesus Himself said men's hearts would fail for fear BUT SEE TO IT YOU ARE NOT TROUBLED.

That means WE WILL SEE SOME PERILOUS TIMES, and we are not to be troubled by it but to look up our redemption draws nigh.

Most Christians are NOT prepared for this.
They will scoff and say Where is He!

But Jesus Himself warned us.
Mark 13:6-10 (King James Version)

6For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

We have to stop being surprised by these things.

Let me add something,
Proverbs says "A wise man sees a thing coming and prepares for it"
What do we see coming? READ VERSE 8 ABOVE.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Thx, Farmgirl, for your reply. I didn't hear back from O & H so I'm not sure where they are at.... But, your points are well taken. My research indicates DW is now solidly a post tribber who feels we will be going through the tribulation so it didn't make sense to me that he was speaking of the rapture. Perhaps he once believed in it but doesn't now?? I agree with your conclusions on the matter! And as a pretribber myself, if he has switched and become a post tribber, I hope he converts back because there are too many scripture verses proving the validity of a pretrib scenario. Any other feedback you have would be helpful!

God Bless,

FAITH

Hi TeaRose,

Thx for your response. I hear what you're saying and I think DW's sermon could have clearly articulated the point you made if that's what he meant. Unfortunately, it did not. What he said was that they went right by these people implying they were definitely left behind but then they somehow showed up later. I guess dreams can be like that.... somewhat confusing... but if they are truly from God I don't think they'd be so ambiguous especially on such an important matter.

Also, I agree all Christians should be prepared. The Word clearly says "watch and pray". This is a definite form of preparation. In fact, we should be prepared "in season and out" but DW's warning to everyone to stockpile at least 3-6 months of food and supplies for an impending disaster in 2009 that never took place is, in my opinion, a bit much. In
addition to being prepared, I believe we need to be discerning of "warnings" especially since the Bride of Christ is not appointed to wrath.

Thx for your feedback, too.

God Bless,

FAITH

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com