Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THE TRUMPET SPEAKS

Glory to God,
The Lord had me go to the window,and look to the East.
At first I didn't see anything.And the Lord said keep
looking.I saw a (GOLD TRUMPET).It didn't blow as we understand blowing.But it spoke.Said come up here.
Church,the understanding I got.I'm so excited.Brothers
and sisters,it can't too far off.My spirit is saying
Glory,Glory,Glory.I pray that all that read this.Get
a fantastic witness.Thank you all for your pray's.
Star

Re: THE TRUMPET SPEAKS

WOW!

GOTTA BE CLOSE.

Thanks for posting this alert.

Thank YOU LORD again

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Star,

THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE _ SO AWESOME! Please read my post I just put up. I fell asleep on the bed mid-morning and was awakened by the sound of a trumpet!!!! When I looked at the clock it was 10:50 am. You saw it, I heard it - woowowowowowowowowowowo

Oh my gosh - I read Star's first and immediately read yours T/Sue - This is amazing!!!! I took off a day from work today, I'm thinking maybe there was a REAL reason for this. Hoping... soooo hoping.

Star, Thanks for sharing your visions with us!! God bless you and praying that He will continue to strengthen and comfort you!! In Jesus Name Amen

STAR,

I found this online about the trumpets on "Torah Bits".

very nice! very exciting!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Thank you for posting this...

I am sooo excited from what TSue heard and what you saw...YAY Come Lord Jesus

Waiting (not so patiently)

Was it like this?

Photobucket

Email: mccauley15@comcast.net

Texas Sue and Star!!! I think the symbol of Texas is a Gloden Star!!!!

This is totally a jaw dropping post!!!

I am really excited about the timing of these two events!!

One a vision and the other an audible sound!!! Both are of the trumpet of God!!!!

I think this is the first thing that happens when the rapture process begins!!!! The next is His voice saying to the Dead in Christ--Come up here!!!

Or this could just be a vision that this actual event is close at hand!!!!!

Here is an excerpt from Jack van Impe's March magazine regarding heaven:

"Job 26:7 states, 'God strecthed out the north over the empty place and hanged the earth upon nothing.' That empty place is the way out of our universe to reach home--the third heaven of II Corinthians 12:2, and then to also exit heaven for earth when Christ returns and sets up His eternal kingdom.

How do global astronomers describe this glorious opening located in the constellation of Orion? Like this: One of the most inspiring and thrilling recent scientific discoveries is that there is a grand empty space in the North in the nebula of the constellation of Orion--a heavenly cavern so gigantic that the mind of man cannot comprehend it, and so brillantly beautiful that words cannot adequately describe it.

All astronomers agree that this huge opening in Orion is perhaps more than sixteen trillion, seven hundred forty billion miles in diameter, which is incomprehensible to man. Imagine the opening into this heavenly cavern is 90,000 times as wide as our earth.

And remember -- at the Rapture, we zip through this 17 trillion-mile cavern, which is a distance of 187 trillion billion miles, to the third heaven,in the twinkling of an eye--which according to General Electric, is eleven one hundredths of a second! (Revelation 4:1, I Corinthians 15:52)"

Texas Sue

"Job 26:7 states, 'God stretched out the north over the empty place and hanged the earth upon nothing.' That empty place is the way out of our universe to reach home--the third heaven of II Corinthians 12:2, and then to also exit heaven for earth when Christ returns and sets up His eternal kingdom.

How do global astronomers describe this glorious opening located in the constellation of Orion? Like this: One of the most inspiring and thrilling recent scientific discoveries is that there is a grand empty space in the North in the nebula of the constellation of Orion--a heavenly cavern so gigantic that the mind of man cannot comprehend it, and so brillantly beautiful that words cannot adequately describe it.

All astronomers agree that this huge opening in Orion is perhaps more than sixteen trillion, seven hundred forty billion miles in diameter, which is incomprehensible to man. Imagine the opening into this heavenly cavern is 90,000 times as wide as our earth.

And remember -- at the Rapture, we zip through this 17 trillion-mile cavern, which is a distance of 187 trillion billion miles, to the third heaven,in the twinkling of an eye--which according to General Electric, is eleven one hundredths of a second! (Revelation 4:1, I Corinthians 15:52)"

The Great Orion Nebula

This glorious God-granted wisdom is so breathtakingly wonderful to even meditate . . and yet SO TRUE!!! Great post, T/Sue

Donna
Texas Sue

"Job 26:7 states, 'God stretched out the north over the empty place and hanged the earth upon nothing.' That empty place is the way out of our universe to reach home--the third heaven of II Corinthians 12:2, and then to also exit heaven for earth when Christ returns and sets up His eternal kingdom.

This glorious God-granted wisdom is so breathtakingly wonderful to even meditate . . and yet SO TRUE!!! Great post, T/Sue

Jack Van Impe also says in his Prophecy Bible's YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to Prophecy section, page 42:

Astronomers tell us there is an opening in the universe to get to this third heaven. It is in the north, in the constellation of "Swan." Job 26:7 says--He stretcheth out the north over the empty place.

T/Sue, when I read your above post, I nearly fell outta my chair!

Btw, early this morning when I was on my computer, I could swear to ya' all that I heard something speaking inside my ear (like when I heard that trumpet sound the eve of that Chilean 8.8 earthquake).

bttt

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com