Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I HEARD IT!

I heard it! I heard the trumpet sounding.

Stayed up too late last night listening to teaching tapes and woke up early this morning. I had laid down on the bed and just finished listening to Billye Brim talk about heaven (10:30 am) and fell asleep. I was awakened by this long continuing sound. As I was waking up (10:50 am) I was thinking, "WHAT IS THAT?" Thought it might be a stuck car horn but as I became fully awake realized it was like a long continuing note sounding from a silver trumpet. I could hear it continue for several seconds after becoming fully awake.

The silver trumpets were used by the Priests and were blown on special occasions. I've heard them before in Messianic services so I know what they sound like. It is different from the Shofar.

IS THIS A PREVIEW, A WARNING, AN ALERT THAT THE RAPTURE IS REALLY ON THE WAY? I have had visions but never heard the trumpet before like this. I am the only one here, no radio on, no television, quiet neighborhood. I am sitting here with major goosebumps.

Re: I Heard It

Praise God and thank you Jesus and thank you Sue for sharing this..

I want to hear it too

I just went to Bible Gateway concordance on line and found this verse about the silver trumpets:

Numbers 10:2 (New King James Version)
2 “Make two silver trumpets for yourself; you shall make them of hammered work; you shall use them for calling the congregation and for directing the movement of the camps.

Check the posting by Star

SHE SAW A GOLD TRUMPET!

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Gotta be CLOSE!!!!!!!

Thank YOU LORD again!

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Johnmac, I just saw Star's post about seeing the gold trumpet. God has given me so many visions over the last few years but this is the very FIRST time I have heard a sound like this. It was not just in the spirit but audible in the room. We are getting a heads-up alert here!

I thought it may be for the rapture but didn't know for sure until I saw Star's post and the verse from Bible Gateway. The trumpet was used to alert the camp that it was TIME TO MOVE OUT!

I want to hear it too !!!
wonderful news !!!!

Texas Sue
I thought it may be for the rapture but didn't know for sure until I saw Star's post and the verse from Bible Gateway. The trumpet was used to alert the camp that it was TIME TO MOVE OUT!

Woooweeeeee!!!!

T/Sue, yes, yes, Jesus, please come! OH, bless you sis for sharing your spirit-filled words!!! Taking in your vision, it's wonderful.

. . echoing our longings . . . we wanna hear it too . .

Love your posts, sis . .

Sarah, Johnmac, Shirley and Donna,

We have waited so long and had date after date fall through and suffered the disappointment of it. It seems so plausible and so accurate that this is truly the year and the spring annivversary of resurrection would be the time. Even so, you know how you hold yourself back just a bit, not wanting to be too hopeful. I hesitated about posting but it was so stunning that I knew it had to be shared. When I saw Star's post about SEEING the trumpet and what God told her - it was such a confirmation. I went online to try to find something about the trumpets and found this "Torah Bit".

TSUE..

I wonder if it is as he says ..that some trumpets are to prepare ourselves to arm or to warn us?

Yes, that is true also, the trumpet alerts to battle; however, I didn't have that sense or alarm at all when I heard it. It was more like a wake-up call. Star saw what I heard and close to the same time so her vision confirms what I sensed when hearing the trumpet. The call is an alert for the coming of the Lord.

A thought just occurred to me as I was writing this. SisterInChrist heard this a week ago. What if before the FINAL TRUMPET BLAST, the body of Christ is alerted by a series of trumpet calls to the members of that body? Just a thought but what if?

sweet message! thank you Sue

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

What if is good...as long as I hear one too LOL

Oh Scuggers, what a wonderful sight to see the earth behind us as we fly away. Great picture!

Re: I HEARD IT!

I have also heard it ( SHOFAR) twice....once 2-3 years ago,, the TEKIAH HA DA GOLAH( long loud blast) and then last year the short awakening blasts!!!

click below and sample them.. is this what you have heard???

http://www.shefashofars.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85:shofar-sounds&catid=40:informational&Itemid=91

ChristInCheryl,

I actually heard the trumpet, not the shofar. I am familiar with the four different shofar sounds because I have been involved in a Messianic congregation. This was a very clear, long, uninterrupted single note on a trumpet. I wish I had some musical knowledge. If I did it would be easy to say WHAT note. Don't know though.

WOW, T/Sue, I just logged on and this is the first post I came to..

How wonderful to have an experience like this..

I'm hoping that this is a "let my people know I'm coming soon" call..

Praise be to the wonderful Lord of lords and King of kings, Yeshua our Savior..

Joseph

MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS. I did not have to go into work today either so, I am glued to the computer.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

T/Sue,
I asked the LORD for a witness on this.Glory to
God, what a witness.Just reading your post.I got
shivers.I praise the Lord for your confirmation T/S.
And again,thank you and everyone for all the prayer
support.
God Bless
Star

Last night just before I went to sleep I asked the Lord how soon was He coming..I talked to Him about this for a short time. I feel the messages that Star and Texas Sue received is a confirmation of what I asked Him not only to me but to many others who have been asking including Choo Thomas..confiirming what she received.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!our redemption draweth nigh!!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

RJ, I think it is exactly as you said - an advance notice from Jesus that He is coming. Goosebumps again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIA, what if, right? What if within the next 24 hours we are gone, gone, gone. Or maybe it is a 7 day warning? I don't know but it was so plain and blew so long.

STAR - I felt the same way. When I went to RITA and started to post, I was a little hesitant and asked the Lord for confirmation. As soon as I posted it, the first thing I saw was your headline about the TRUMPET! I just about fell off my chair. When I read what you heard and saw from heaven it really shook me up!!! I was up late last night and read what you said Jesus told you and then this morning you had the vision! God is showing you great favor Star.

VIRGINIA - Isn't this wonderful? God is just pouring out His love over us today. I believe HE is more excited about our coming home than we are!!

Sue dear Sis,

Praise him

When I read this post I imagined you hearing the sound, you would of thought the Rapture was about to take place?

What a beautiful message from God telling you that he is coming Sue, for YOU

Love ybiC / Paul

This thread encourages greatly !
Dear Lord , we are so anxious to go away with YOU today ...our feet are barely touching the ground .
bb
MARANATHA CHURCH !!

went back to reread Sue's initial post at top ....strong confirmation for the time , strong anointing !!!

Paul and Bonnie, I am still in that place of awe over this. Listen because the trumpet may be sounding to a lot of us before we go. It is a sweet heads-up, "I really am coming soon" kind of sound. I am getting that tingling head to toe as I write this. God is wanting to bring His family home!

Texas Sue
Yes, that is true also, the trumpet alerts to battle; however, I didn't have that sense or alarm at all when I heard it. It was more like a wake-up call. Star saw what I heard and close to the same time so her vision confirms what I sensed when hearing the trumpet. The call is an alert for the coming of the Lord.

A thought just occurred to me as I was writing this. SisterInChrist heard this a week ago. What if before the FINAL TRUMPET BLAST, the body of Christ is alerted by a series of trumpet calls to the members of that body? Just a thought but what if?

T/Sue, that is sooo totally awesome!!!!!!! I'm very thrilled for you to have also heard that trumpet sound as well too!!! [Hug}

I'm glad you brought that up again about the trumpet sound I heard too, the eve of the Chilean 8.8 earthquake. For I too, wondered about that myself.

I also heard something in my ear this morning as well, but I couldn't quite make it out...due to the fact that my heater fan was running. But I just know that it had to have come from God. For I felt that same sensation I felt when I heard that trumpet sound a week ago too.

Oo-oo!!! I can't wait to go home!!!!!!!

SisterInChrist,

I don't know how to begin to describe how I felt when I heard that. It woke me up out of a short nap and I could hear it but didn't know what I was hearing as I struggled to completely wake up. About half-way out of sleep I knew what I was hearing and just lay there listening very intently. The best way I could describe it is that I just felt like "is this it?" and kind of half-frozen in place. Can you say more about what happened when you heard it?

At a confernce i saw in a vision asilver trumpet also before i even knew there was such a thing in the bible.

Texas Sue
SisterInChrist,

I don't know how to begin to describe how I felt when I heard that. It woke me up out of a short nap and I could hear it but didn't know what I was hearing as I struggled to completely wake up. About half-way out of sleep I knew what I was hearing and just lay there listening very intently. The best way I could describe it is that I just felt like "is this it?" and kind of half-frozen in place. Can you say more about what happened when you heard it?

Like around 7:50 a.m. (MT) I was at my computer when I heard somethin' buzzing me. I stopped to listen, but I couldn't make out what it was...until you/or a fellow RITArean mentioned that Alaskan earthquake. Then it dawned on me that that was what I heard.

Bump

Virginia Arnke
Last night just before I went to sleep I asked the Lord how soon was He coming..I talked to Him about this for a short time. I feel the messages that Star and Texas Sue received is a confirmation of what I asked Him not only to me but to many others who have been asking including Choo Thomas..confiirming what she received.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!our redemption draweth nigh!!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com