Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Scott Walkington: The Rapture is Close

I just got this note from Scott Walkington who died for 7.5 min in 2001 and was given signs for the rapture from Jesus and his Pastor who had recently died.

Here is his note:

Folks, remember my "heaven experience" video, the part where I said about what Jesus told me about the Seven Signs and then later my late minister, Rev. John Rice, told me about gas prices, etc.? He said that first we would see $3 gas, then $4 gas (which we have so far, these past few years), then later near the time of the rapture we would see $7 gas.

Read the first paragraph. This is our first warning. The rapture is not far away.

Scott

March 2, 2010, 6:35 pm

Fuel Taxes Must Rise, Harvard Researchers Say
By SINDYA N. BHANOO
To meet the Obama administration’s targets for cutting greenhouse gas emissions, some researchers say, Americans may have to experience a sobering reality: gas at $7 a gallon.

To reduce carbon dioxide emissions in the transportation sector 14 percent from 2005 levels by 2020, the cost of driving would simply have to increase, according to a report released Thursday by researchers at Harvard’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs. The research also appears in the March edition of the journal Energy Policy.

The 14 percent target was set in the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget for fiscal 2010.

In their study, the researchers devised several combinations of steps that United States policymakers might take in trying to address the heat-trapping emissions by the nation’s transportation sector, which consumes 70 percent of the oil used in the United States.

Most of their models assumed an economy-wide carbon dioxide tax starting at $30 a ton in 2010 and escalating to $60 a ton in 2030. In some cases researchers also factored in tax credits for electric and hybrid vehicles, taxes on fuel or both.

In the modeling, it turned out that issuing tax credits could backfire, while taxes on fuel proved beneficial.

“Tax credits don’t address how much people use their cars,” said Ross Morrow, one of the report’s authors. “In reverse, they can make people drive more.”

Dr. Morrow, formerly a fellow at the Belfer Center, is a professor of mechanical engineering and economics at Iowa State University

Researchers said that vehicle miles traveled will increase by more than 30 percent between 2010 and 2030 unless policymakers increase fuel taxes.

[From Andy R.: March 4, 7:58 a.m. | Update ] Rush Limbaugh weighed in on this post yesterday, as some may have surmised given the spike in comments, and the tenor of many. Some important points were raised by his audience, including a listener calling from his car in Nebraska to say how a gas tax would unfairly burden workers in sprawling states with no public transportation options. I’ll be posting more from the research team on some of this.

Copyright 2010 The New York Times Company Privacy Policy NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/fuel-taxes-must-rise-harvard-re
searchers-say/

Re: Scott Walkington: The Rapture is Close

Wow, I kinda hope that's not true because if I seriously doubt gas prices will escalate to $7 by the end of 2010. That's quite a jump - although I guess if we had a natural disaster or something like that, it might.

Whatever happens, I hope it's soon. I don't want to wait another 10 years while gas prices slowly go up!

Well the way O is blowing money and raising taxes I doubt that will take long at all.

Also an all-out war in the midlle-east would cause a huge rise in gas prices to say the least. That could be just around the bend.

Diane C.
He's not saying gas prices will rise to $7.00 a gallon due to speculation. He's saying that in order for our resident to meet his goals on carbon emissions they will have to add fuel surcharges that will drive gas up to $7.00 a gallon once the order is signed into law THIS year. Once this is law it will take place immediately. I figure they would do it just before Labor Day weekend which is when gas prices hike anyways. Happy holidays travelers!

All it would take for $7/gal gas is an implosion of the dollar. Let it fall 50% and you're just about there. Isn't that right?

Of course, everything else would skyrocket as well, particularly food. That sounds familiar...oh, yeah, the black horse rider.

In Christ,

Mike

It will way over $7/gallon, just a very simple reason:

ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN and IRAN will close the canal, put bombs everywhere calamities in the canal, suspending oil supply, disrupting others, there you go ....

PLUS

DOLLAR DEMISE like 2HH said, so it is in front of our eyes, it will happen this year ....

2HH,

Missed you Dear Sister. Haven't seen you posting much lately.

I remember last year when we were all talking about Scott Walkington and I really think that he has a true word for all of us. Does he have a website or somewhere that he is still posting updates?

If $7 a gallon is true how will any of us be able to afford to have a job? We won't be able to afford the gas to get to work.

All I can say is COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!

YSIC Panthia

I thought we decided this guy was not worth listening to since Obama is still in office and was never prevented from getting into office? It had something to do with speculating on his citizenship, if he was a citizen or born in another country...

Why is he being dredged up again?

I totally agree with GoldenKnight, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this post, not trying to be mean.

Contrary to that, I still believe in my heart Scott Walkington is still right, the interpretation might be wrong. Time will tell. I will definitely agreed with You when it turns out that there still another president after this or if completion of the first term comes and nothing happens because by that then all 2012 becomes hoax, speculation of 2017 also questionable and so on but meanwhile I believe 2010 is a very important year, March or April 2010 will tell that.

Panthia, I am really busy with my work and need to
don't have time to post as I did before.

I am also spending more time with the Lord and in the Word. I feel very led to do this.

No Scott doesn't have a website. He isn't interested in attention or profiting from this in any way.

I love you and bless you precious Panthia.
2HH

Goldenknight
I thought we decided this guy was not worth listening to since Obama is still in office and was never prevented from getting into office? It had something to do with speculating on his citizenship, if he was a citizen or born in another country...

Why is he being dredged up again?

I totally understand how you feel. So does Scott. Everything Scott said wrong has an innocent explanation. Most of what he said was flawless. But in certain areas he made innocent assumptions and allowed his own resaon to mix in with his message.

Its a shame but VERY human and very inderstandable.

I have spent hours talking to Scott and he is a precious, innocent, unassuming man. He never intended to be a national name. He loves the Lord and was really dead for 8 minutes so that is not in question. he was there.

I personally think when the Lord told Scott that Bush would be the last president that he would know at the time of the rapture is because it is TRUE.

You can draw your own conclusions as to why I say that.

Jesus doesnt spell things out like we do all the time. He often talks in parables or with hidden meanings to make us seek Him over things and make us need to use out faith.

2HH I agree sis that in the Lord's estimation if Mr O wasn't born a US citizen then he isn't the President whatever the sign reads on his door.
love
Ditta

Yes Ditta for sure and if in his heart he is in power to destroy the USA and bring us into the NWO (which in my humble opinion has been proven) in his heart he is not our Prez and the oath of office meant nothing and do not apply. It was a fraud.

He is here for an entirely different reason.

One example of this was He said to his private friends that Obama will not be inaugurated. Someone took that private email and blasted it all over the internet and a lot of damage was done.

I don't blame either person. Its just what happened.

But what Scott did was he took that sentence Jesus spoke about Bush being the last president and he drew a wrong conclusions.

I am sure I would have thought the same thing.

I have spoken with him. I went though each wrong comment with him and he calmly explained why he made wrong assumptions. It was very understandable and human.

Personally I do believe his story.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com