Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TRUMPETS TRUMPETS AND MORE TRUMPETS

I keep seeing more trumpets.Only these are
long and I can see a sideview of angels.Holding these
trumpets.These angels are very tall.All with gold colored hair.They are dressed in long white gowns.
With a long pretty blue(looks like a vest).With white
lettering on the sides.They have not sounded yet.
Texassue,are you getting anything on this?
God Bless,
Star

Re: TRUMPETS TRUMPETS AND MORE TRUMPETS

Star,

I am not getting any visions, just a quiet calm that all is in order.

Did you see these angels during your prayer time or are you seeing them now as you write? Is it a continuos or re-occurring vision?

Here is a picture of the Silver Trumpets from The Temple Institute website in Jerusalem:

These are like the ones we have in our congregation. They have a very distinct look and sound. Is this what the trumpets look like that the angels are holding? There is also a gold trumpet on the top of the table.

Star, no to long ago, I had a dream once that was more of a flash, for which I could swear that I saw Jesus descending out of the heavens. He was wearing a white robe w/a light/pale blue sash flowing from his right shoulder down to his left side under his left arm. He also was barefooted too.

Texas Sue
Star,

Did you see these angels during your prayer time or are you seeing them now as you write?

And from which direction; North, East, West or South?

SisterInChrist and Star and Texas Sue! That Blue Sash that was worn by Jesus is a certain garment piece that the jewish priests wear when they go into the temple!

This is the second vision I have heard of where this blue garment or sash was mentiond!!!!

I'm seeing them everytime I look out the East
window.Maybe their are lined up in preparation ahead
of time?Well at any rate,we will know when we know.
Glory to God.Again,thank you for your prayers.They
help so much.Please keep praying for our youngest son.
He may need surgery on his knee.How ever the Lord leads you to pray.
God Bless,
Star

Scott you are right. Blue is the color of the priest and it represents intercession, prayer; also represents Diety, heaven.

Star, I would love to see what you are seeing right now. How awesome and heavenly. If Jesus is about to come no surgery will be needed at all. I will let you know if something else happens here. Right now, looks like all the action is at your place in an easterly direction. OH I SO HOPE THIS IS IT!

Star / T-Sue,

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh how I wish this is it, I dont want any riches of this world, I only want him.

Please come dear sweet Jesus

ybiC / Paul

STAR, did you see the picture of the trumpets that I put in on my post at the top? Is that what they looked like? Are the angels still there when you look out? Look at me with my 21 questions - so sorry I am just so amazed by what you are seeing. What a preview!

Paul, I agree with you. I sssoooooooooooo want to go home now.

SisterNChrist
Star, no to long ago, I had a dream once that was more of a flash, for which I could swear that I saw Jesus descending out of the heavens. He was wearing a white robe w/a light/pale blue sash flowing from his right shoulder down to his left side under his left arm. He also was barefooted too.

SisNChrist, when I was 15 while praying one night I just off the wall said "Jesus, I would like to see you", within a split second I had a vision of Jesus standing in front of my face (my eyes were closed) but my view was seeing right thru my face..

What caught my eye here on your post, I sure thought that Jesus was barefooted also, but after the first view my view changed to look at his face..

As I zoomed into his face for a close look, it was like a pure white light which popped my mind and immobilized me, overwhelmed me.. I knew everything but just couldn't talk for awhile.. Very exciting experience. (no pain)

But I sure thought I saw bare feet... You just confirmed it..

In my vision he was just wearing all white robes, hands down along his side..

That blue sounds really beautiful..

Joseph

Joseph,
In my dream I fell at His feet to worship and HE was barefoot as well....

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Hope it means we are soooooon out of here !

Star
I'm seeing them everytime I look out the East
window.Maybe their are lined up in preparation ahead
of time?Well at any rate,we will know when we know.
Glory to God.Again,thank you for your prayers.They
help so much.Please keep praying for our youngest son.
He may need surgery on his knee.How ever the Lord leads you to pray.
God Bless,
Star

This confirms the idea that the rapture will happen at the same time in each believer's timezone. The Lord will 'procession rapture' each time zone [there are 12] from east to west as the world turns!!!

No more having to figure Jerusalem time - it will be the same time in each time zone! Like a wave!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Scott
SisterInChrist and Star and Texas Sue! That Blue Sash that was worn by Jesus is a certain garment piece that the jewish priests wear when they go into the temple!

This is the second vision I have heard of where this blue garment or sash was mentiond!!!!

JESUS is our high priest and an awesome one...here is neat video about the Jewish priestly garments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbcSJK0VOdg

CHRISTinCheryl
Scott

JESUS is our high priest and an awesome one...here is neat video about the Jewish priestly garments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbcSJK0VOdg

Cheryl, a transcript w/this youtube would be greatly appreciated...since there are those of here whom can't view videos w/our dinosaur puters. TY.

Texas Sue
Star,

Did you see these angels during your prayer time or are you seeing them now as you write? Is it a continuos or re-occurring vision?

Here is a picture of the Silver Trumpets from The Temple Institute website in Jerusalem:

These are like the ones we have in our congregation. They have a very distinct look and sound. Is this what the trumpets look like that the angels are holding? There is also a gold trumpet on the top of the table.

Guess what fellow RITAians!?! At around 10:42 a.m. (MT) this morning I AGAIN heard a trumpet sound. And yes, it was one long blast too.

Nope, I didn't hear any car horn, any small aircrafts' engines' drone, nor ships' (since I live a state away from the CA's Pacific Coastline here in AZ) horn blasts either.

That trumpet horn penetrated my eardrums and traveled down to the pit of my stomach, as I felt the excitement swell from within me.

SisterNChrist '

Thanks for sharing your experience !
It sounds very encouraging!

mary
SisterNChrist '

Thanks for sharing your experience !
It sounds very encouraging!

You're most welcome, Mary.

SisterNChrist,
When I read your post about you hearing the Trumpet.
I was given a major witness(shivers),all over.GLORY
to God.This is so interestig.The prayer group I went.
Every time I had Vison of a field of flowers.Betty got
the aroma.When I was showm Wedding Bells Ringing.I
saw the movement.But another sister heard them.And with the Trumpets.Confirmations and more confirmations.GLORY TO GOD.
Star

Star, That is amazing!! Thanks for sharing these experiences with us and the confirmations that follow are really exciting!!

SisterNChrist, Your experience is amazing too!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com