Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MY DREAM ON COMPASSIONATE FOR THE NON WATCHING CHRISTIANS AND THE UNSAVED

The Lord, spoke to me in my dream a few morning ago, in my dream, the Lord, said there's something that needed to be brought to my attention, concerning having a compassionate heart, for the christians that's not watching and the unsaved.

In my dream the Lord, said satan stands at the appointed spot that is allow for him, accusing God's children, the righteous as well as the unrighteous.

The Lord, spoke to me in my dream regarding the christians who are watching for His return. these are the words that the Lord, spoke to me:

Satan, COME TO ACCUSE MY CHILDREN THAT THE FATHER HAS GIVING ME, HE STANDS BEFORE MY FATHER GOD, ALMIGHTY, TELLING MY FATHER, THAT YOU HAVE NOT SHOWS COMPASSION, FOR THE NON WATCHING CHRISTIAN AS WELL AS THE UNSAVED.

Right after the dream, I shared this with my husband, and we both agreed together, and saw where we had missed it; and we quickly repented, and told the Lord that we understood what is asked of us to do, and that we would do it. You see we've being so concerned for our family, friends, and acquaints to the point of being so frustrated with them because we don't understand them.

After all the information we shared with them about the end time events, unfolding right before our eyes, and they still don't get it.

We've asked ourselves why more christians are not watching for our Lord? Why aren't they getting excited for the soon return of our Lord, and savior, Why aren't the unsaved getting saved after seening all these signs, and etc, etc.

In my dream the Lord, spoke these words to me saying, you must have compassion above your own reasoning, because He has the answers for the non watching christian, and the unsaved.

In the dream the Lord, said all that is needed from me, is my prayers for them, and that He would honor my prayers for the unsaved and the non watching christian, the Lord, said He would faithfully do the rest. AMEN! AMEN!

It was also place on my heart to post this message here on RITA. If this message is for you and your household I pray that you would receive it.

The Lord, wants us to have compassion for the non watching christians and the unsaved.

Once gain, the Lord, said that He would honor prayers for the unsaved and the non watching christians. AMEN! AMEN!

Thank you Father, for loving your children, so much that you would correct us and guide us in the right direction. Praise GOD!!!

If this message has offended you in any way, please forgive me, it's not my attention to offend any one.

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Re: MY DREAM ON COMPASSIONATE FOR THE NON WATCHING CHRISTIANS AND THE UNSAVED

AMEN, Wayne and Cathy! Amen- God WILL honor the prayers of his children, so PRAY for all those in your life will come to a saving knowledge of our loving Savior. Now or even after the rapture, for eternity is what matters and I sadly believe that it will take the rapture for many to wake up.

Amen, I so agree and hope for so many family and loved ones, that our prayers will be answered. They are, and will be, Amen.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Wayne / Cathy my dear brother & Sister,

Some of my saddest moments are knowing that loved ones and friends are rejecting his love. I pray for those dear to my heart etc.

I praise Jesus everyday, knowing that more this day today are been saved. He is so merciful and loving not wanting any to perish. His beautiful grace

Love ybiC / Paul

Cathey, what a wonderful promise from Jesus to us. He is watching over His word to perform it. Thanks so much for sharing this. It should alleviate our worries over the ones we were afraid wouldn't make it. We pray, Jesus does the rest. This is such a word of rest and trust in our Savior and His promises.

Oh I do so agree with you all here - Cathy and Wayne, thank you for your heartfelt and well received thread - I do believe this is our job, this is what God wants of us, the prayers of a righteous man availeth much and I think there is more to that than we understand. Our prayers just may be the key to the salvation of our loved ones, friends, family, whoever we pray for fervently... and never give up on.

I was thinking about this yesterday, how He urges us to PRAY for the unsaved, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY ... I agree with you all that we are to never cease praying, I believe in God's grace and mercy... He WILL honor our prayers for our loved ones who are unsaved.

All Glory and Praise to our Lord and Savior, our Great Intercessor to the Father.

We want those bowls to be FULL of prayers for those we love!!!! And the hard part is to pray for those who persecute us... but that is important to HIM! I have to do better in THAT department.

What a wonderful word that you have shared Cathy.

Yes, we must pray for those loved ones and let Jesus work with them thru our prayers.. We can only plant the seed and then let the Holy Spirit water it.

HUGS to you and your family..

God bless.....

Joseph

WC Thanks for sharing this dream!! Will keep praying!!

Thank You!
CJ, Melanie, Corgri Mom Maria, Paul, Texas Sue, Shirley, RJ and Melissa.

My heart is so heavy for all the unsaved, and the christians that's not watching for the return of our Lord, and Savior, but I have taking the Lord, at his word for them, and I know that the Lord, will have the final word in the life of his children. AMEN!!!

Thank you Lord, for your grace and mercy that you have for your children. Thank you Lord, for the Brothers and Sisters here on RITA, where we can come together while watching for you Oh Lord Jesus, to return for us; thank you Lord, for blessing us to be able to come together and pray for our family, friends, our brothers and sisters, who are in Christ, and for the unsaved. AMEN!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!Photobucket

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 10:35
Cast not away therefore yur confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Dear Wayne and Cathy,

What struck me was how beautifully your hearts were so receptive to the word that the Lord gave you, and that with a humble heart and spirit you repented and quickly took steps to obey His word. That shows me that your hearts and wills are totally committed to what He would have you do, and I know that the Lord is so pleased with you both!

Lisaleenie
Dear Wayne and Cathy,

What struck me was how beautifully your hearts were so receptive to the word that the Lord gave you, and that with a humble heart and spirit you repented and quickly took steps to obey His word. That shows me that your hearts and wills are totally committed to what He would have you do, and I know that the Lord is so pleased with you both!

Thank you lisaleenie, for your kind words. You're a very special Lady!!!
Photobucket

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

W.C.
Lisaleenie
Dear Wayne and Cathy,

Thank you lisaleenie, for your kind words. You're a very special Lady!!!
Photobucket

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Oh, thank you both! Your prayers and encouragment have blessed me so much!!

Cathy dear Sis,

I second Lisaleenie. You are always there ready to show love to us all. Sometimes when I post, you just jump in and say encouraging and loving things.

You are gentle and have a beautiful heart.

The pictures that you post, up lift us all.

We are blessed to have you and are proud to call you our Sister. And the same goes for Wayne.

Much love ybiC / Paul

Photobucket
Brother Paul,
Thank you for your kind words. Wayne and I SOOO appreciate you for all the blessing that you have showing to us here on RITA!!! Thank you for allowing the Lord, to used you to bless so many!!!

We pray that we will be meeting our RITA family real soon.... We are so excited and so ready to go HOME.

I'm happy you like the graphic. I prayed that they s would be a blessing.

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

W.C.
Thank You!
CJ, Melanie, Corgri Mom Maria, Paul, Texas Sue, Shirley, RJ and Melissa.

My heart is so heavy for all the unsaved, and the christians that's not watching for the return of our Lord, and Savior, but I have taking the Lord, at his word for them, and I know that the Lord, will have the final word in the life of his children. AMEN!!!

Thank you Lord, for your grace and mercy that you have for your children. Thank you Lord, for the Brothers and Sisters here on RITA, where we can come together while watching for you Oh Lord Jesus, to return for us; thank you Lord, for blessing us to be able to come together and pray for our family, friends, our brothers and sisters, who are in Christ, and for the unsaved. AMEN!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!Photobucket

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 10:35
Cast not away therefore yur confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

that is just the most BEEEEEUUUTEEFULL picture of the little lambs.. what a blessing!!

what a loving post !
Yes, for it is for the lost that Christ has come , to save men by His Shed Blood , that they might share ETERNITY with Him !!!
Lord , we pray for the lost and for those not watching that they will heed all the warnings YOU ARE SENDING into the world today BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!!!!
Bless the Lord , and forget not all His benefits !!!

In my dream the Lord, spoke these words to me saying, you must have compassion above your own reasoning, because He has the answers for the non watching christian, and the unsaved.

Once gain, the Lord, said that He would honor prayers for the unsaved and the non watching christians. AMEN! AMEN!

...this soooo blesses me...I have been praying for the lost, and I know I could even pray more...and was crying for my family just yesterday.

So to hear this word...I am so touched and so blessed by it...thank you so much! God, You are an AWESOME GOD!!!

yes , such a great blessing ...this message !!!

Yes, Thank you Wayne and Cathy sharing this dream with us. It's very encouraging to me to keep praying for those we love that are lost and the Good Lord will take care of the rest.

God Bless Your Faithful ,s

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com