<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Follow up on my first day back at work!!! Thank you, prayer warriors!!

Dear brothers and sisters,

All I can say is WOW!! When you all prayed for me today, it was like I had an army of angels with me!! I had such an awesome day, I couldn't believe it. Praise the Lord!!

When I came into work today, everyone welcomed me. I got some hugs from my buddys who missed me, and when I was working at my desk, a group of girls came up behind me and presented me with BEAUTIFUL PINK FLOWERS AND A CARD, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Then one by one, each of them gave me a big hug and welcomed me back! I was so shocked... I never expected that in a million years!!

Not only that, but I didn't have one person who asked me any questions...they all respected my privacy.

Then the moment I dreaded...I got a call from Hard Hearted Hanna. The minute I saw her name on my caller ID my heart sank, and I immediately prayed, "God, please help me." To my surprise, all she did was ask me how I was, asked me how my surgery went, and if I was okay....then she said, "Well, I don't want to keep you, I just wanted to welcome you back", then she hung up!! THAT WAS IT!! I couldn't believe it!! She didn't come over to see me or anything. PRAISE THE LORD!! (Since she was so nice to me, I feel kinda bad now for calling her Hard Hearted Hanna, lol!)

Then later on that day, the Galloping Gossip called me, told me that she missed me, came over my desk and hugged me, then told me that she wasn't going to pester me for at least 2 months!!

All in all, my day was FANTASTIC!! I'm still in shock!! I felt good, I had energy, and I felt like I was totally being carried by our Lord and His angels.

I just want to say that I owe it all to the grace of God and your covering me in prayer, my dear brothers and sisters!!! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! The power of prayer here with all of you is SO AWESOME. It's increased my faith so much, thank you all for being so faithful!!

I just kept thanking the Lord all day long today!! The day that I dreaded facing for 6 weeks now was one of the best ones I've had at work for a long time, can you believe it???

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Re: Follow up on my first day back at work!!! Thank you, prayer warriors!!

Oh, dear leenie, that is SUCH good news!!!! I am SO happy for you that all went so well!

What an awesome testimony to the power of prayer - and also a message for you as to how much you are loved by our LORD!!

Praise God! What an awesome report!

Leenie..

I am soo happy for you..Prayer works God loves you and He said He will NEVER leave you or forsake you great news.

To Leenie

What the enemy intended for evil
God turned to your good!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Wow that is awesome news Lisaleenie!!! I knew God would come through for you!!!

Praise God he is amazzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Diane, Sarah, Tea Rose, and Angelheart,

Thank you all for your supportive kind words and for celebrating with me!!

I just love that picture, Tea Rose. That's exactly how I feel, stretching out my arms to the Lord!!!

Beautiful flowers, Sarah! My second bunch today, thank you!!

Diane, thank you for pointing out God's love for me. I need to hear that every chance I get! And thank you for the pink flowers, they're beautiful!!! They're my THIRD bunch today!!! Wow, am I getting spoiled!!

And Angelheart, it's always good to hear from you! I've missed seeing your posts.

Lisaleenie,
What a wonderful Praise to our Father! I am so glad you had a good day at work.

Angelheart, before I even read that you had replied, I thought of you. Then I see that you had replied to this tread and someone else said how good it is to hear from you. WOW!

Lisaleenie dear Sis,

Praise the Lord!!!!!

I am so happy to hear that you have had a good day at work. The power of prayer is amazing. Jesus knows our hearts, he knows our weaknesses, and when we call out to him he is sufficient.

Claim him dear sis in everything, he will surround you with an army of protection and endless love.

Lisaleenie you have come so far in such a short time. Your operation, your recovery, and your triumph dear sis. Hold onto that red rose, because you are going to need it.

Love ybiC / Paul

We give God all the Glory for your wonderful welcome back to work. Take care and a Big Hug from Edelweiss.

Dear Rhonda, Paul, and Edelweiss,

Praise the Lord! Thank you, Rhonda, for your prayers and well wishes! Amazing how we both thought of Angelheart at the same time, huh? I know it's the Lord putting her on our hearts.

Paul, you're a great encourager, thank you! You're so right, the Lord has brought me a LONG WAY!!! He's so kind and wonderful. And yes, I've got my red rose in my hand when I see all of you in heaven!! (Cool horses!! Can't wait to ride one!!)

And thank you, too, Edelweiss! A big hug to you, too!!

Awww Rhonda and Lisaleenie it is so sweet of you both to be thinking of me and at the same time how about that!!!

It is nice to know that my posts touch your hearts. Because you touch mine too!!

Love you both

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Eileen, I'm glad all went well for you today..

Here's another little pampered hug:

Joseph

RJ
Eileen, I'm glad all went well for you today..

Here's another little pampered hug:

Joseph

Hey brother Joseph, can this Joseph borrow this neat little guy to give my Precious "LilSis" a BIG HUG...

Thank you Joseph and this BIG HUG is for you Lisalennie....

God Bless Your Praising Heart...and I'm grinning from Atlantic to Pacific for ya...YES!!!

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Lisaleenie, what an awesome testimony! God bless you, I'm so glad things went well for you. We serve a mighty God!

Leenie- I'm sooo glad to hear your day went so well and your co-workers were so good to you, even the one you were most worried about. Thank you for letting us know your 1st day back was great! Keep smilin - we won't be here much longer...

Lisa that is just God's favor on your life my friend!!!

You just keep doing what you're doing and it will be smooth sailing from here on up into heaven!!!

I don't mine if you have to work during my library time on the computer; the library is open until 9 at night!

Who knows I could stop by later in the day and chat and fellowship with you and the other great members of RITA!!!

Now the Lord will be working on getting some of my prayers answered I believe!!
Still we will not let your prayers go into limbo; we should keep each other in prayer every day and at all times!!!

For me and you and the other members what else is there to do but pray until we leave this holding tank!!!

Dear Angelheart, Shirley, RJ, Diana, and Joseph, (And Scott, too! You just got in under the wire!)

I just had to slip in a quick note to you all before my supervisor walks in!

Angelheart, I'm always thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. We love you, too!

Diana, I appreciate your words of encoragement, thank you!

To both Joe and Joseph: I JUST LOVE YOUR "PAMPERED HUGS", THANK YOU BOTH! AND A BIG HUG BACK TO THE BOTH OF YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

And Shirley, you're always in my corner. I appreciate that.

Okay, back to work!!!

P.S. I just caught your reply, Scott, buddy! Yeah!! I caught you at the same time! Thank you so much for your caring and prayers!! You're my big buddy! And I'm praying for you, too!!

Eileen!!! It makes my day to know that you are so very taken care of :)

Thank you Jesus......

You are so special to everyone (obviously) :)

I am so happy it went well for you and recieved lots of love.

and I love that little baby...so cute Joseph

Eileen, I read this post late last night and I have to say that it really made my day to see what a wonderful answer to prayer you received!! I am so thankful for you that things went so well and will continue this way! God bless you and you are in my thoughts and prayers too!

What a Wonderful Praise Report!!!!!

Leenie, I hope you read Star's posts about seeing the angels ready to blow the trumpet and Jesus telling her this morning that the next trumpet will be IT! So even if your two fav co-workers revert to their anti-social behavior patterns it just doesn't matter. WE ARE LEAVING VERY, VERY, SOON

Photobucket

Eileen, I'm so blessed to read such a wonderful praise report. God, so faithfully worked it all out for you even before you went back to work. Thank You Father!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing what the Lord did for you. AMEN!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Hi Eileen -

Just noticed this thread now, and was very glad to see that your first day back at work was way better than you'd anticipated. And that everyone was so welcoming and your spirit was uplifted! That is wonderful news!

God bless you. A prayer remains on my heart for your well-being.

Dear Joyful Susan, Melissa, Cheryl Ann, Texas Sue, WC/Cathy, and Peace Lily,

You all are so faithful! You encourage me when I'm down, and celebrate with me when good things happen to me. I appreciate you all so much! Thank you, my dear sisters!!

And yes, Texas Sue, I have been reading Star's posts, and it is so exciting...I know in my heart that the Lord is going to be sounding the trump any day now!!

I can't wait to see you all! Don't forget your red roses!!!

Love you!!

Fantastic news Lisaleenie sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the things I love about our Lord Jesus is how He cares for us in the little things not just the big things of life and death. He's so practical - just like a Jewish carpenter!
love
Ditta

I am so happy to hear how your day so well, exactly perfect and yes that was God's blessing I am sure!

Isn't He awesome

Good news here for me too and my work enviroment (regarding what I wrote about my boss). It seems that he may be, possibly and praying it is so, going to another site to work. He's been there for a couple of weeks on and off and we are sensing his departure soon.

More prayers answered, yes indeed!

YSIC
Brenz

Ditta and Brenda, thank you for your prayers and support!!

So true, Ditta, about the Lord being concerned about the little things, as well as the big ones!! It shows me that He loves us totally and completely, and is concerned about every detail in our lives. Wow, I am awed by this.

And good news, Brenz, about the strong possibility that your boss could be leaving! You must be so relieved!! I understand the feeling. It's like you can breathe again!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com