Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I had a Rapture Dream, But I Can't Remember Too Much About It

I wasn't gonna post, but there are so many happy people on here tonight, I just wanted to join in the fun, too!

I had a rapture dream a couple of nights about, but I don't remember too many details. I've asked the Lord to help me remember, but He's only allowed me to remember the following:

All I remember is that I was waiting for the Rapture. I knew in my heart it was happening that particular day, though I don't remember how I knew that; I just KNEW! I remember being so very happy and excited, like when you know Christmas is just a day away and you can't wait. I remember the sheer joy and anticipation, and like, "WOW! IT'S FINALLY HERE!" And then I woke up. No date setting or anything; just pure happiness and joy that it was going to happen and I was alive to see it!

There are dreams and visions coming fast and furious on the heels of birth pangs. Corey, thanks for keeping us all pumped up with excitement. You guys ROCK!!!

Re: I had a Rapture Dream, But I Can't Remember Too Much About It

You know, Rhonda, this dream that you had just confirms to me what I told CJ earlier...that like him, I feel in my spirit that we are soooo close, even at the doors!!

Thanks for sharing this!!

Thanks, Lisaleenie (Isn't your name Elaine?). I wasn't sure, after I posted it, why I even posted it, except to confirm the fact that so many people ARE feeling the Rapture is so close we can almost touch it! I don't usually dream Rapture dreams, but I've been asking God to help me have hope for the Rapture in my lifetime. I just remember (in my dream) the peace and excitement in knowing, without shadow of a doubt, that Jesus was coming and I was watching (literally) for Him.

I can't wait for that time, Leenie! I just am so, so ready for Him!

That's so neat! I've never had a rapture dream!! I would just love to have one, too. I'm trying to remember if I've even asked the Lord for one or not???

Doesn't James say that we have not because we don't ask???

P.S. You were close with "Elaine". It's Eileen. It's hard to remember sometimes, because it's not a name you hear very often.

Rhonda dear Sis,

Even though you cannot remember all the dream, it is still awesome. Remember people here talking about knowing just before the rapture happens?

This could be a confirmation to you, just guessing here!!!!

Rhonda, to know, to wake up and know today is the DAY

Love ybiC / Paul

Thank you, Brother Paul. I sure hope you're right.

Lisaleenie
That's so neat! I've never had a rapture dream!! I would just love to have one, too. .

Eileen, I'm praying as I post that you can have a rapture vision very soon..

Let us know...

Joseph

Hi Rhonda,

That is awesome. I have never had a dream about it, but I did wake up a few days ago with the words "barley harvest" right in my brain. That was weird.

Rhonda,

I just hate when that happens to me..

I have a dream and when I wake up I can not remember any part of it..At least you remembered a lot of it and what you remembered was good

Ma
Hi Rhonda,

That is awesome. I have never had a dream about it, but I did wake up a few days ago with the words "barley harvest" right in my brain. That was weird.

Hi Ma..
Perry stone has a teaching on the harvest cycles...WE, the Bride, are the LORDS barley Harvest....( we are the first ones presented to the father ( after the Rapture in heaven)
The second harvest is the wheat harvest( those saved during the Tribulation) and at the end of the Trib, will be the grape harvest....Ill try to find the teaching on it and post it if I can find it
I see this as another sign that we could be going HOME SOON

I have to say...I didn't even intend to post this, but the response is AMAZING! All I can say is WOW! God DID want this posted.

I can't wait to see Him...It's just GOT to be this year. CJ, keep those posts coming as fast as you can. We need to be encouraged and have this kept right in front of us so that we remain READY!!!

I love you all!

CHRISTinCheryl
Ma
Hi Rhonda,

Hi Ma..
Perry stone has a teaching on the harvest cycles...WE, the Bride, are the LORDS barley Harvest....( we are the first ones presented to the father ( after the Rapture in heaven)
The second harvest is the wheat harvest( those saved during the Tribulation) and at the end of the Trib, will be the grape harvest....Ill try to find the teaching on it and post it if I can find it
I see this as another sign that we could be going HOME SOON

Hi there CHRISTinCheryl

I saw that teaching by Perry Stone a few months ago, too. I think he did a really good job.

I had a rapture dream too about tree nights ago, it was so vivid, when the rapture happens, we just flew up but then suddenly there was a roof and I went down to earth again and the next thing happened was that I was shown the horrible scenes of the left behind people.

I saw in my dream there were a lot of tornadoes everywhere and a lot of waters everywhere, a lot of muds everywhere and cars piled up one upon another, water washed out everyhouse on the hills, no electricity at all, no supplies at all, everything is cut off because of the broken roads. It was a very terrifying moment in my life to see that but then I woke up. It happens the same day I guess when I had a dream of a huge flying saucers hover upon the earth ready to invade the earth at any time...

Creepy dreams.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy and peace fulfill each of us everyday of our life forever ...

Hi Y'all,

Just my two cents but I have always felt we would KNOW when it is time. Like a woman in labor, right?

Well, as all the Mothers here can attest, even if you have several kids. At the end of the pregnancy we have several I think it's time, this might be it, but when "It is time" YOU JUST KNOW. Am I right Ladies?

So whenever a date has gone by, I just think of it as an "I think it's time". And I believe when it is time, WE WILL JUST KNOW.

Anyway, y'all keep up the good work, I'm so blessed by R.I.T.A. and all of you. Hope to meet you all soon.

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

Hope this goes thru.

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

Hi Patti in Texas!! That is a great analysis and I think you are right! Welcome to RITA!

Rhonda, Thanks for sharing your dream!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com