Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jerry and I need your prayers....

I have put off making the request, but we need your prayers. We are in a difficult financial situation right now and we need prayer warriors to help us put this problem before the throne of God.

I covet your prayers....I have had to get new medicines from the pharmacy and other medical expenses keep cropping up draining our back account.

Thank you all my beloved brothers and sisters.

Love.........................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Jerry and I need your prayers....

Lynn, I'm praying for God to touch your finances. God bless you.

Dear Lord Jesus,

I just lift up Lynn and Jerry's financial situation to You and pray that from Your bountiful supply, You would meet all thneir needs in this regard according to Your all Your Riches in Grace.

In Your Name Lord Jesus I pray, and I'm in agreement with Lynn and Jerry and all who are praying now on their behalf for these needs...Amen

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Will do sister Lynn! I know exactly how it feels to see that bank account go in the red!!!

Lord prosper and supply funds to make Lynn's bank account stay in the security zone!!! Amen!!!

Father, joining in the prayer of agreement with my brothers and sisters here that Lynn & Jerry's needs will be met according to YOUR RICHES in Glory according to Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:19). Dear Papa, you have promised to not only supply our needs but to also give us the desires of our hearts when we are walking with the Lord. Go above and beyond in your blessing of these dear ones in Christ. Open the windows of heaven and pour out the blessings that will meet and exceed what they require and give the peace that passes all understanding to their hearts for this issue. In Jesus name.

Father, please please cover Lynn and Jerry in Your Sustaining Power. Lord, please meet their financial needs, send blessings according to Your promises according to Your inheritance of Mercy.

Father, may Lynn's situation turn into an answer, according to the psalmist:

"The LORD is My Shepherd, I shall not want . ." Psalm 23 . .

and in Ezra 8:22, we speak out near Your Throne of Grace, Father: "The Hand of our God is upon (Lynn and Jerry) for they continue to hold by faith, Jesus as Provider and Sustainer. . .

Thank You, Jesus for interceding and drawing Lynn and Jerry into Your promised refuge as the Word promises . . amen!!

I prayed that Adonai will sufficiently fulfill everything that you need through His grace and mercy and His abundant treasures in heaven. In this hard economic situation where a lot of people are hit with the financial problem, I pray for the provision of your supplies from Our Father in Heaven through Yeshua Our Savior who is always faithful in providing help even in the worst situation. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen.

Thank you my precious brothers and sisters. Thank you for praying for us. I love you guys so much.

Thank you................Love................Lynn

I am here too, praying over you and Jerry Lynn.

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I am swamped at work and couldn't get on here until now.

I will keep prayers over you...I promise.
If you want to talk...call, I will be home by 5:00 my time and won't be leaving until close to 7:00 to read to Barb.

Love you sis...stay strong, hang on...He will provide!
Brenz

Joining in the prayers for you both and your financial situation. Love, from Edelweiss

Dear Lynn, Thank you for sharing with Rita so that we can come alongside and lift your needs up before the Lord.

Lord, we agree with Your written word "That I may cause those (Lynn and Jerry) who love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."

"Evening morning and at noon I will pray and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice"

But know that the Lord has set apart him that is godly for Himself; The Lord will hear when I call unto Him"

"Be careful for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God"

"He will regard the prayer of the destitute and not despise their prayer"

"And whatsoever you ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son"

i am Standing in agreement that God will open the windows of heaven and pour out His blessings on you and Jerry and your finances and also others here who are having tough financial times..

Hang in There sis..

As someone else posted...HE WILL PROVIDE

Lynn, we're praying for God to bless your finances. To give you peace and comfort in these difficult times. Amen! Thank you Father for answering our prayer request for Lynn and Jerry.
Photobucket

Blessing,
WC/Cathy

Our Dearest Lynn,

My heart and my prayers go out to you and to Jerry. You mean so much to all of us and I know that our Lord will send what you need just when it's needed. It's so hard to get well when you have all of the financial pressures to deal with.

Dear Lord Jesus, be with Lynn and Jerry during their time of need. Wrap them with your love and show them that they do not need to worry, You are there watching over them and supplying their every need. Thank you Lord Jesus for the blessings you will provide. Amen

Love you Dear Sister,

Panthia

Hi Lynn...

Let's pray...Father, in the Name of Jesus, I rebuke the enemy from attacking Lynn and Jerry. It's written...Resist the devil and he will flee from you. What ever is bound on earth shall have been bound in heaven. What ever is loosed on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. I release now provision from the Kingdom of Heaven on your behalf, in Jesus Name. I speak provision to my brother and sister, for it is written "Many are the distresses of the righteous, but God delivers them out of them all". I speak peace, I speak provision and I speak healing unto you Lynn and Jerry...In the mighty Name of Jesus. Now Lord cause your grace to be theirs. Cause your love and peace and joy to overflow. May your Name be glorified, for You said that heaven and earth will pass away, but My word will not pass away. So we stand on your word and claim deliverance and give you the praise for it!!! You are our rock and High Tower. We can run unto You and be safe and find rest. Thank you Lord for Your Word, that we can stand and Your love, for in YOU we find all that we have need of. We praise you for that. In Jesus Name.

Lynn, I will be praying for you and Jerry's needs tonight - God WILL sustain you.

Praying these worries will be short-lived and we will be HOME where there are no worries.

Dear Father God Who is Our Eternal Source , we come to YOU now on behalf of these whom you love so much . Thank you Lord , that you are our source for all good . YOU MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY !
God of the impossible , Precious Lord !
Bless your children with a fountain of blessings tonite !!!
In Christ The King , bb

I am praying
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

Lynn dear Sis,

Praying for you and Jerry at this time.
All my love ybiC / Paul

Dearest Lynn, I have been praying for your request today. Love you, Melanie

I pray that all your needs are meet in Christ Jesus and I pray for supernatual healing and abundant blessing for Lynn and jerry..In Jesus name.

Dear Lynn,

My heart goes out to you, because I know what it's like to struggle financially.

"Father, I ask in the Name of Jesus that You bless Lynn and Jerry with the finances to be able to pay their bills and get the prescriptions that they need, according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. Help them not to worry, and please provide their needs. Please keep them in good health, and bless them. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen."

Hang in there, dear sister. It won't be long now before we see our Lord, and He will wipe away every tear.

I praise God for the blessing of our fellowship here at RITA. I praise God for all my brothers and sisters here that help lift us up in prayer. Thank you God from whom all blessings flow.

I love you guys................Lynn

Lifting you up before our Father's throne and agreeing in prayer with all here.

Brother and Sister in Christ,
I'm lifting you two up as well as my self.And all others in a financial bind.This could become a night
mare.But putting our situtations before the Throne.
Will work well.Come all ye,that labor and are heavy
laden.Our Lord will do His wonders for His children.
In my prayer,the first words that came to mind.Jesus
will make a way,where there seems to be no way.Isn't
our Lord ausome.
God Bless
Star

Agreeing with everyone here in prayer for Lynn and Jerry and others in financial need.

Oh Lynn! Bless your heart sweetie. I promise you I know what you are going thru. I will be praying for you daily! It is so hard to try and remain in prayer and expect to receive a miracle!! But we have to keep strong and trust in the Lord! (I know, I know, I tell myself that everyday)

My DH's name is Jerry also. He became ill about 2 years ago and has progressivly went down hill with diabetes, neuropathy, heart, arthritis in hips and back, thyroid, etc. etc. Anyway he is now on 14 medications. He is now not able to work at all, can't drive, barely walks! We lost one vehicle back to the bank in August, lost our semi truck business back to bank in November, and effective this weekend we will be moving and letting our house go back! So bankruptcy is our next move!! It can be soooooo depressing but I refuse to let the devil win!! My God is greater than this situation and I know he will move this mountain and bring us to a new season-HOPING THE RAPTURE SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share with you and I will sooo keep you in my prayers!!!Hugs to you!!!! Jamie

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Lord, I just ask that your holy spirit will suround Jerry and Lynn and just touch them and bless them. I ask in Jesus name to supply all there needs. Amen and amen!Just remember he is always with you! Busy Bee

bttt...

Let's continue to hold Lynn and Jerry up in prayer. Let's not let this one go without a wonderful report by them, ok?

I really do appreciate all those that know how to pray and can touch the throne of God.

Bless you all.

YBIC
Steve

I agree Steve...Prayer Warriors, we need to keep this up and going over Lynn and Jerry. They really need God's hand in helping them!

YSIC
Brenz

Lynn,

Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Email: medik4@amaonline.com

BEARS

Dearest Lynn, praying for our Lord's blessings over you . . . . . agreeing with all here, sis . . for our God to meet your needs . . Jesus will not let you go, He is our Father, and promises to keep His children in His promised provision . .

praying sis for you and Jerry . . .

Mark W
Lynn,

Do you have a Pay Pal account?

I do have a paypal account.

Lynn,

Either send it to me by my email or list it here.

For eample:

m-e-d-i-c-7 at a-m-a-o-n-l-i-n-e dot c-o-m

Whatever you feel comfortable with.

Mark W
Lynn,

Either send it to me by my email or list it here.

For eample:

m-e-d-i-c-7 at a-m-a-o-n-l-i-n-e dot c-o-m

Whatever you feel comfortable with.

My account ID is ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com, same as my email address. Thanks Mark.

Love in Christ's name...................Lynn

I truly hate to hear you're having these financial difficulties Lynn.

If I could help, I would...Lord knows I would.

If I can find some work soon, I will help anyway I can.

I pray you have more than your needs met!

Sincerely, Allen

Lynn-Still keeping you in my prayers today sweetie!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Money is on its way, Lynn.

Thanks again for what you are doing.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com