Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cya all Later leaving for awhile

Its been nice seeing you all but i am taking a break from here.

Re: Cya all Later leaving for awhile

Abbs..

I will miss all your wonderful posts. I hope you are not leaving because of something that happened. I will really look forward to seeing you in our new homes..

Be blessed

YSIC

Abbershay, I will miss your posts too!! Even if I don't agree with you on that one area, I still enjoy seeing your name on the message board and always read your posts!! Take care Your sis in Christ Melissa

Abbershay, hope you are not leaving over your "clouds" post. My remark was not against you or anyone else, just don't see the point of arguing over something that most will never see eye to eye over. It just causes upsets. If You were offended and took that personally you have my sincere apology. That was not the intent.

There are too many things everyone does agree on and our time is better spent on those, especially as we are so near the end of this time. Like Melissa said, I too enjoy your feedback on many subjects. Stay on for the journey Abbershay.

Have a blessed break. Will see you here later or in the clouds.

Hi Abbershay,

I'm new, so I never got to tell you; I love Misty Edwards b/c of your post. When I listen to her sing, I feel the Holy Spirit all around me.

well when did this happen? Abber... you have a right to your opinion.... The enemy brings offenses to bring division ..... This is something you need to over come and not let the enemy get ground on..... We are all under attack because of the fellowship we have and how God is showing us His plan for the rapture so the enemy is going to TRY and get us any way he can....

Please reconsider you will be missed and your posts.

Joyful Susan
well when did this happen? Abber... you have a right to your opinion.... The enemy bring offenses to bring division ..... This is something you need to over come and not let the enemy get ground on..... We are all under attack because of the fellowship we have and how God is showing us His plan for the rapture so the enemy is going to TRY and get us any way he can....

Please reconsider you will be missed and your posts.

Amen, Joyful Susan! Love you Abbershay :)

ok awhile is up abber...You can post again. :) no really if we only have a few more weeks here then awhile is even shorter now :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com