Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My spirit feels like HIgh Alert Time

Something in my spirit is stirring. I feel like evil is at our doorstep & that rapture is anyday now. I just feel like I'm under HIGH ALERT. Hard to describe the feeling. Anyone else feeling like this?

Re: My spirit feels like HIgh Alert Time

Can't describe it, Darlene, but I too, feel a heightened alert. I pray it is our homegoing call.

yes, yes and yes!

Yes.yes.yes yes..

I can feel it too...

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

I have been having that feeling for a while now Darlene. So glad that everyone else is too. That is meaningful.

I'm feeling too that something BIG is about to happen - hoping it's the Rapture - nothing else could be BIGGER or BETTER!!!

I have had an uneasiness in my spirit the past couple of days. I believe that there is some serious spiritual warfare going on. I also believe that our time is very short!!
I will be in total discouragement and probably depression if this isn't it!! Wouldn't be the first time, but I have had so many personal confirmations this time.
My HEART ACHES for my Jesus!!!!!!

I was crying so much yesterday for my family who will not go in the rapture. Because I cannot imagine living out the tribulation that is upon the world in their unbelief! So yes! I agree - I sense a stirring that grows with every passing day! This "change" will be glorious for us, and a testimony to those left on earth!

You can add me to that list.

I have had an uneasiness in my stomach for about a week now. Something is going to happen and soon.

It's going to be great....

YBIC
Rich

Darlene
Something in my spirit is stirring. I feel like evil is at our doorstep & that rapture is anyday now. I just feel like I'm under HIGH ALERT. Hard to describe the feeling. Anyone else feeling like this?

"ANY DAY NOW" is the EXACT phrase that has been penetrating my spirit for a while now...the HOLY SPIRIT surely has us on HIGH ALERT...JESUS is getting ready to wrap us this Church Age and take us HOME!! what a wonderful time to be alive. and be blessed by NOT tasting death

I agree with Sharron.......there is some SERIOUS warfare happening in the spiritual realm. In my family as with most of my friends, we are all under a spiritual attack. We are at the point financially that our only hope that is left is our Lord Jesus. Never in my lifetime have I had the problems that I am currently facing. And I see that so many of us here at RITA are facing the exact same problems.

At one point today some things happened that made me start to get very angry with Jesus. Why are these things happening, how can He let them happen?? I had to go into my prayer closet (restroom at work LOL) and spend a few minutes realizing that this was exactly what Satan was trying to do........make me mad at our Lord. If we are angry at Jesus then we won't call on Him in our hour of need.

Something has to change and soon

My prayer is that what we are facing is the prelude to the Rapture

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!!!!!!

I know I talked to my 79 yr old mom today and she said she hated that all this mess with our world is happening in her older years. I told her that it was nothing for us believers to worry about. That he told us to just recognize the signs and know that our redemption draws near. I reminded her that every sign we see just means one moment closer to the Rapture!

Yes Darlene,

Now I feel that I really read "hope" in Rita represented by the coming of Our Savior Yeshua, yes Our only hope is in Him Yeshua. That's why I frequently open RITA everytime I have time, because I read "hope" in every post.

Soon we will meet each other in heaven by grace and mercy from Yeshua Our Beloved One.

Yes, I too feel we are truly on HIGH ALERT...GETTING MORE EXCITING BY THE MINUTE!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS FAITFULNESS AND LOVINGKINDESS!!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I ALSO SENSE THE ALERT FROM THE SPIRIT.

PRAY THAT IT BE SO NOW!

johnmac

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Every morning when I wake I look out the window at the eastern sun rising and ask "maybe today, Lord?"

Darlene my husband and I have been having that feeling for a while now also, around the first part of Jan. of this year.

The Lord, has giving us some visions and many dreams, that we would like to share when the Lord, give us the green light on this matter.

I pray that we will be able to share this with RITA. I pray it will be very soon, because we're about to go HOME!!! Praise the Lord.

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

I am feeling it too!! Not sure what exactly, but I just feel something!

From what I see around me in the world I know time is very short. But I do not feel any different at present.

Because of this I now wonder if I am worthy. I love my Lord with all my heart and soul, but I am a sinner, the worst. Please say a little prayer if lead that I may have a confirmation.

I just want Jesus, nothing else, but my sinful side fights.

ybiC/Paul

Darlene

Oh, yes, Darlene, I feel it so strong! It's like a sense of urgency to purify every aspect of my life for the Lord because the time is so short! I'd be so shocked if we were still here past April 4th. That's how close I believe we are.

Bless you Paul :) I was thinking I was the only one when i was reading this. I can see the signs but I am not that confident that it is going to happen in a couple of weeks I am not feeling anything major, but i am, confessing it :)....

I keep looking around and thinking will I not ever see this again? .. like my plants I keep admiring them and wondering if in a couple of weeks I will not be here to take care of them adn so for now I am giving them extra love..... and i keep looking around when I drive an wonder if I will not be seeing the trees in a few weeks and if that will be the last time to see the birds here.... its just so hard to comprehend right now.

Susan.

I have been feeling the same thing..

I keep cleaning out my closets and taking all my "junk" to the thrift store, so that any person that is left behind will have "things" if the Lord tarries much longer I am going to have the cleanest closets in the world

I also have the feeling of apprehension, like something is going to happen..don't know if it is good or bad.

I have been crying for all the people left behind..especially family members. and also praying that I will be found worthy to escape these things.

Sarah that is how I am feeling too... I want my house to be organized and I want to leave things for people to find them with notes ... like where I have money and my bank cards with my pin numbers if they want my money...lol...it sounds funny right now but I will not need any of it...I want to leave notes to purchase water and food with the money and instructions on what to do to make it to the end and to be strong.... I will try and get this all done this weekend....(the notes not my pin numbers and money just yet) incase anyone wants to try and take it before its time and not how I plan it :) I have been trying to think of people to give my house key to but who do you decide will stay behind...I do nto want to offend anyone.

Susan.

Wow..I didn't give this another thought but my neighbor came over and gave me her key and I gave her mine..I know she is a Christian but not too sure about her husband..

So someone will have a key. and if anyone of my family came here, he would give them the key..

I never gave that a thought about the key when I gave it to her...

Thanks for reminding me

that sgreat Sarah!! God is preparing you and you did not even realize it :)

I guess you can not tell them that if you were sundenly missing along with several other people all around the world on the 4th that they should let anyone from you family in if they are left behind could ya? lol.. thats the hard part is telling some to take my key and to use it if they need it....

I so hope we are gone on the 4th...or before.... I am not even prepared for my exam..because I am on here!!

Oh and Sarah I have been praying a lot for the peopel left behind and for the ones who need to come to salvation now.

I sense something is happening, and that maybe the rapture has to happen, but, it's more like looking at what is going on in our world, our nation. With the earthquakes, although, I have to wonder, since these are birth pangs: Why have the subsequent earthquakes not been even stronger somewhere in the world? Isn't that what birthpangs are? Our nation, it is really alarming what has transpired with the HC bill. And to think they may pass this thing! I have heard that they will have direct access to our bank accounts and will be able to tell employers how much money we can make. Is that not total facism? If it passes and that stuff is true, this is not America anymore. I don't know if that is true what I've heard or it's some nutty stuff going on. It does seem nutty what is being said.

I also am concerned about how our nation is piling up so much debt. It almost seems by design, like someone is trying to destroy our nation with so much debt and they keep doing it, keep spending, and in individual states across the US, they keep spending, raising taxes!

Israel/Iran, don't get me started with that...Maybe the rapture this time is really near after all these decades of hearing Christians say that. And here I thought 1993 was the day with Clinton and Arafat!...I sure hope we don't have to wait another 17 years!...I'm so tired of this place and all the nonsense, I truly feel in a sense, if this bill passes, and that stuff is true, America ceases to exist and we have become essentially a facist nation...So maybe the rapture is near with that alone, I don't know...Maybe that's just too out there...

GoldenKnight:
That is exactly what they have planned...to put us so far into debt that it demolishes the dollar. It is all planned. You should get the book "Nightmare Along Pennsylvania Avenue" by Perry Stone. He explains it all. He even gives a description of someone and asks the reader to guess who it is. I guessed Obama, but it was Hitler...they sounded the same...SCARY!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com