Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers please

Can I please get yall to pray for me?.... I reallly hope that we are going to be leaving here in a few weeks.

A couple of weeks ago, the day Melanie posted the In Christ Alone youtube I fell and my arm bent.. it was so painful... it turned out to be a severe sprain... i am not sure if i will have to have work done on it and it still hurts... it was crazy..I was getting ready to work and I clicked onto that song for the second time and was listening to it, praising God and then tripped over a chair.... it was very tramatic for me being alone and driving myself to the hospital.

a couple of days later I anointed my house and prayed over it.....and that song has been stuck in my head ever since.. i am now so far behind with school and housework....and i am tired.

Then today I posted on here and left to work for a few hours and when I got home someone had broken into my house.... they took my sons playstation and his laptop.... I think they did not come into my room because of my dog but could have wipped me out of some expensive things.

My dogs are tripped out now and are barking at every little noise.... I am afraid to leave here and i have to work tomorrow and I have a test to take and be ready for it..I am already so far behind and now I can not concentrate to study.

My door is broken but will not be fixed until tomorrrow..my landlord did a quick repair and I can use the dead bolt to lock it but the whole thing is going to be replacced tomorrow.

Anyway I need peace and rest.... and I need to pass my test.

I have not told my son yet either :( he is at baseball practice....we do not have a lot and he is not very materialistic bu tthose were a couple of things he did have :( and i can not replace them..also his bike got stolen a few months ago.... and we loved riding on the bike trail ....

It could have been worse....I did have cash $200 on my desk and my credit card...ans some very expensive listening devices on my dresser. They were kids though and probably would not have know what they were any way.. I depend on them to help me hear :( ( I am not totally deaf BTW... I have tinitus.. ringing in the ears//people are funny when I tell them they sometimes make comments like :well you can talk soooo well!!! or shocked I can sing in the choir I was not born like this...it is from noise..and other thngs probably (old age athough i am still young ;)... God totally blessed me with them and if they had taken them I would not have been able to replace them and I would strat frustrating my family again making them repeat themselves.lol....

Ok dogs are barking and I am afraid someone is going to break the door down :( I am afriand they will come back to get my things in my bedroom ( this is where my desk is) nOW they know I have other things that can be taken.I am sick they stole from my son.He is an awesome person and attends school with kids from 2 parent families that have mansions and every toy you could imagine.. we have down sized and live in a tiny house so I can send him to a christina school....If Jesus is coming for us in a few weeks then it does not matter really..

Thank you...

Re: Prayers please

I am praying.
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

Prayers going up for you now ...Lord thank you for protecting your child and her home and her children ! LORD WE KNOW YOU ARE OUR SAFE HARBOR !!!!!
HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE THAT CHRIST IS NEAR !
LORD , comfort and give PEACE tonite for your child !thank you Lord , bb

Oh my Susan,

You are really being attacked Spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially. I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

Lord Jesus please surround Susan and her son with your Love and Protection. Give Susan peace that you are in control of the situation and that no other attacks will come against her. Send your Warring Angels to surround her home and offer their protection. Keep her safe in your arms. Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers tonight. Amen

May the Lord Bless you tonight Susan.

YSIC Panthia

Oh, J/Susan . . Your in my prayers, sis. Praying our God's immeasurable Peace and calm covers you. Lord, please soothe her pain, and bring healing to her arm.

Dear sis, I know what it feels like having your placed robbed. It happened to me a year ago . . the emotions are high, feeling insecure and bewildered.

I pray over you and your dear children asking God's shielding calm over you. May Christ's refuge be known and felt over your children . . May God's peace that passes all understanding be yours.

Dear J/Susan , , The enemy knows your ministry is a powerful witness for Christ. Praying the enemy must flee in the Name of Jesus . . . . speaking the blood of the Lamb over your household . .

Susan, I am so sorry to hear how attacked you have been both in your body and now your house broken into as well. That happened to me right after I moved into this house and my stereo was stolen. I was coming home while they were in the house too. Must of jumped out the window and ran when they heard the garage door opening.

Father I speak to that thieving spirit to release and return everything stolen. I bind you and the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus and forbid you to return to Susan, her son and her house. Father restore all that has been stolen and bless Susan with healing, health, and wealth. In Jesus name I ask. Amen

Susan..

You have been in my heart for the past 5-6 days..

I was going to make a post asking where you were when I saw that you had finally posted on another thread..

I am sorry that things are going badly for you and your son..

You are in my prayers and so is your son..You will get your rewards, for giving things up, so your son can go to a Christian school..

Love ya sis

Sarah

Email: sbell48907@aol.com

Susan, I am so sorry to hear all of this. I have been wondering if you were OK and am so glad that you can come to RITA for prayer! Praying for all of your needs. God bless you

Oh no Susan, I have wondered about you and missed you too, thought you were busy studying though. I am so sorry for all that's been going on and your sweet son getting his expensive toys stolen - I pray that these things will be returned to him and your sense of peace and safety will return by God's grace and mercy.

Praying your arm will heal quickly and you will pass your test in spite of all that's been going on. I miss your happy spirit and pray you can return to us with peace in your heart with Jesus' blessings.

Thakn you for yor prayers!! i had a post typed out and hit send and the board was down :(

I just reread my post ..I was pretty shook up when I typed it

I said he goes to school with kids who have two parent families...well I meant to say all my son had that was worth very much was his lap top and his playstation... compared to the other kids he attends school with..... but he is ok and knows he is blessed and those things are not that important...although he is upset about it....

The police officer told me it is a good chance they can find them because 2 of my neighbors saw them and i saw them when I was leaving....

I believe that the Holy Spirit is bringing conviction and I am hoping for salvation...it would be great if they would return the thngs personally. nothing is too hard for God.....they were just young kids...

I have been under attack because i have drawn closer to God in the last couple of months....

When i fell i tried to post on here for prayer but I was in sooooooo much pain and after going to the hospital my fingers hurt to even move them for days... and not to mention my elbow!!

I told my son that now I want one of my firends pit bull puppies when they are born....lol.... but this house is really too small i am already tripping over stuff and before that jammed my toe...and its always after I have been on here !! Hmm mthis place stirs the devil up because there is so much truth and love....

I did tell my son that we will probably be in heaven before the puppies are born...

oh which reminds me...my son youth group have recieved finances to take the kids to uganda for a missons trip.... i think they are planning on going in december...well the kids still have to raise a lot of money to go.... bu tmy son said there is no way the rapture could be happening this easter because the youth group recieved this money.... i did not have an answer.... what do yall think?

Photobucket

Susan, we're so sorry to hear that you and your son are going through this difficult time right now.

Heavenly Father, we're asking that you would send your warring angels, to cover Susan and her Son. Oh Lord, cover them with your Blood Lord Jesus, We bind this attack on Susan and her Son, we bind you spirit of fear, the name of Jesus!!!

Father, we pray that you would bless Susan and her Son, we pray that you would restore all that was taking from them.

Oh Lord Jesus, heal Susan, and give her a speedy recovery, help them to be at peace, in Jesus precious name we're asking. Amen! and we thank you Father, for answering our prayer request for Susan and her Son.

Blessings,
WC
Photobucket

Hi Joyful Susan,

I will pray for you and you son tonight. I'm sorry this happend to you...

This is what I told my son..

Jesus is coming back soon, and the signs are here. God wants us to live like we have a tomorrow, but watch, be good, and be ready for his coming. If Jesus does not come for his bride this year; we will patiently wait for his time. This world is getting more wicked. We know we are close.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

Hope this helps -

Susan dear Sis,

I am praying for you. So sad when something like this happens.

Love ybiC / Paul

Oh, Joyful Susan, I am hurt that this happened to you. I'm so sorry! Thank God that He protected you and your son from those kids who broke into your house, and they didn't take your listening devices. And I feel badly that you had to drive hurt to the hospital alone with a sprained arm, and that they stole those items from your son.

Father, I pray for protection for Susan right now in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You put your guardian angels all around her home and prevent anyone to come near her house anymore that means her any harm. I ask that You heal her arm completely, and take away all pain and swelling. I ask that you give her energy and stamnia to do what she needs to do. Wrap Your arms around her, and manifest Your love and peace to her. Please protect her and her son with the blood of Jesus, and remove all fear from her heart. I ask all this in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you, dear sister. Love you!!

Thank you for the prayers wC, Sweetmarie, Paul, and Eileen...

This board is the best!!! and God is so good.

Susan, You are being lifted up in prayer right now!! I love you! Melanie

ahh i am going to cry thank you Melanie.... I love all of yall too.... I would have been so sad if they took my computer!!!

Dear susan,

My heart goes out to you! My prayers are with you and I'm praying we are out of this here place SOON.

Thanks cesca :) I am praying we are out of here place soon too!!! LOL... you make me feel so much better about my posts...

Dear Joyful Susan, I am thinking of Psalms 91 and Psalms 121 for you to trust the Lord for. You have been through so much here, but God's Word is living and active on your behalf to keep you and your son safe. Praying His guidance, peace and safety for you both.

I pray also Father that You would intervene in the lives of these thieves to turn their lives around and toward You, that You would begin to order their steps and their hearts toward repentance and salvation, and away from making harmful choices, in Jesus Name, Amen.

I am so sorry to hear what has been happening to you. I join my prayers with the others and pray a hedge of protection around you both and your home. Love, from Edelweiss

I'm praying for your recovery, and safety. God bless you sister.

Praying for you, dear sister. Oh, I am so sorry this happened to you. My heart cries out to you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com