Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7.2 Earthquake strikes Chile

I just saw where a 7.2 Quake has just struck Chile.
I dont have any other info but Im looking.
Anyone else have info?

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: 7.2 Earthquake strikes Chile

Thank you tearose :) I have not even checked for earthquakes yet but i have mantence over here making me more secure :)

yesterday I read that the earthquake in chile moved the land 10 feet!! So it is not off 10 feet.

WOW - CNN has these headlines:

Magnitude 7.2 quake reported in Chile during President Pinera's inauguration ceremonies.

(interesting timing....)

Wendy
WOW - CNN has these headlines:

Magnitude 7.2 quake reported in Chile during President Pinera's inauguration ceremonies.

(interesting timing....)

Wish I knew something about Pinera now lol.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Yeah I know thats all I could find on the earthquake and i do not even know who he is.....

I noticed on the USGS site that about 15 minutes later, there was a 6.9 quake in the same place. Chile hasn't stopped rumbling since the 8.8 quake.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Youre right Kevin!!! I pray for all of those people.... i can only imagine what they are going through..

I apply the blood of Jesus to everyone there and pray a hedge of protection around all the men women and children now in the name of Jesus...

I was just speaking to a Chilean coworker of mine and she told me that the former president, the one Pinera is replacing was very liked and a great president - maybe this is the reason?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/03/11/chile.earthquake/index.html?hpt=T1

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com