Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
. . no such people or place . .

It makes me sick how U.S. leaders consider their 'wisdom' appropriate and right 'in order' to make peace in Israel and around the world . .

These people who call themselves "Palestinians" have zero rights to 'take over' Yehweh's land belonging to His chosen . .

We're in for it, U.S., with Biden's remarks of 'condemnation' upon Israel . . God have Mercy

. . LORD JESUS this world (and this nation) needs Your intervention . .
~ ~ ~

Mercer (11 March 2010)
"Israel exerts soverign right to its capital as Biden looks on astounded "

Israel exerts soverign right to its capital as Biden looks on astounded - By Paul Richter

http://www.JewishWorldReview.com | (MCT) JERUSALEM — In the midst of a high-profile visit by Vice President Joe Biden, Israel on Tuesday unveiled plans for new housing in disputed Jerusalem, a surprise step that embarrassed and angered the highest-ranking Obama administration official yet to visit the country.

Biden, who had come to promote new peace talks and to smooth the Obama administration's strained relations with a longtime ally, instead denounced Israel's plans to build 1,600 new housing units in East Jerusalem as a threat to the search for peace.

"I condemn the decision by the government of Israel to advance planning for new housing units in East Jerusalem," Biden said,( Oh oh..........Doves I do think condeming is a very dangerious thing to be doing!!) calling it "precisely the kind of step that undermines the trust we need right now."

"We must build an atmosphere to support negotiations, not complicate them," Biden said.

The sharp turn of events abruptly changed the tenor of the trip in its second day, coming just hours after the vice president proclaimed his love for Israel and declared enduring U.S. support. Biden's visit followed a year of tension brought on by Israel's defiance of the Obama administration's admonitions on precisely the same issue: housing settlements in disputed areas.

In Washington, the White House added its own criticism. But it was unclear how deeply the latest step by Israel would affect ties between the two countries, which have been strained by tensions over the Jewish state's hardline security measures.

Aides said Biden raised the issue with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a dinner given in honor of the vice president's visit. U.S. officials have repeatedly warned Israel that such development in Jerusalem would anger Palestinians and further threaten prospects for peace.

Biden is to deliver a major address on U.S.-Israeli relations on Thursday. He will also meet with Palestinian and Jordanian officials.

However, Israelis sought to downplay any relation between Tuesday's announcement and Biden's visit, saying the housing plans have been years in the making and that Netanyahu, who appeared in public with Biden only hours earlier, had no idea it they were being unveiled.

Nonetheless, the plans by the Israel Interior Ministry to build the 1,600 homes for Israelis in the Ramat-Schlomo neighborhood of Jerusalem cast a dark shadow over Biden's visit, which was aimed at strengthening frayed ties between the two allies.

Palestinian leaders consider such housing moves a threat to the future Palestinian presence in a city they hope will someday be their capital, and the announcement brought quick protests. Palestinian officials said the announcement was timed to Biden's visit and called for a strong U.S. response.

A spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas described the Israeli move as "dangerous" and said it would "torpedo negotiations and the American effort even before they start."

Re: . . no such people or place . .

When I was watching the news last night, I cried out "Who are we to tell Israel what they can, and cannot do!!!? They are a sovereign nation! Go get em'...you show the world that you are not afraid of them!"

He that touches Israel is touching the 'apple' of God's eye. I stand in agreement with you Donna. Father, have mercy on the people in this nation that love your land, and its inhabitants. Joe Biden better watch out. I have prayed for him and his boasting against Israel.

Zechariah 2

'1 I lifted up my eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.

2 Then said I, Where go you? And he said to me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.

3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, 4 And said to him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: 5 For I, said the LORD, will be to her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the middle of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, said the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, said the LORD.

7 Deliver yourself, O Zion, that dwell with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus said the LORD of hosts; After the glory has he sent me to the nations which spoiled you: for he that touches you touches the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake my hand on them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, see, I come, and I will dwell in the middle of you, said the LORD.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the middle of you, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.

12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.'

This is an excellent exposition of the above scripture.

http://www.truthnet.org/zechariah/chapter2/Zechariah-2.htm

I love this verse from Zechariah that Holy To The Lord posted above:

5 For I, said the LORD, will be to her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the middle of her.

This reminds me of Moses and his visits to Pharoah who kept hardening his heart until God let the Red Sea fall on top of him and silenced hiim and cut his control of Israel forever. The leaders of America, Russia, The UN, and the EU (the "quartet") better step away from Israel or God will sweep them away. He has a big broom.

Amen, Texas Sue...amen!

HolyToTheLord
Amen, Texas Sue...amen!

I second that!! Right on T/Sue . . these times are huge indicators of our Lord's intentions to any moment turn His focus on Israel . .

Lord Jesus, we're expecting Your call upward . .

Go on Israel, go on , continue to build the houses for your people, it is Your land, the land given by the Lord, don't be afraid of anything either countries or powers or even US, you are the chosen ones .... to build , to prosper, I will pray for your blessing and for your protection by the hand of Adonai through the blood of the Lamb Yeshua, you will prosper Israel, go forward, lean on the Lord, not any other, Your guardian is the Lord God Almighty not a person who dies, ...

HEAR O ISRAEL , THE LORD THY GOD IS ONE !
He is forever watching over her .....
bless all today , bb

Yes, and the only reason Biden was picked as the VP is because he is a moron who's IQ is only a few digits lower than BOS.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

J. Biden's wife & daughter were invloved in a serious auto accident today, which was reported by FoxNews!!! The daughter wasn't seriously hurt, but as for his wife...she's suffering from a broken neck/back and injured nose.

This accident may have played in to Biden's comments he made in Israel, do you suppose?

I thought it was Harry Reid's wife

Donna
I thought it was Harry Reid's wife

Like I said on another post...

OOPS!!! You're right, Donna. Boy did I goof on that one!!! Sowwy.

Palestinians are simply Arabs! Plain and simple. NO RIGHT TO THE LAND OF ERETZ ISRAEL!!! They are from same root tribe as ---Goliath! Philistines!! You know what David did to him?????????? But because they are mostly all muslims now---they're very intimidating with killing spirit if you even DARE blaspheme them in any way shape or form. From not washing your hands before handling their koran to dare stepping on the Temple Mount to pray ..... those things are worthy of death! Heck anything you do that 'rubs them the wrong way' is worthy of death,,,they're everywhere in all countries and increasing in staggering numbers--birth rates are way up there!!! Won't be long before most of this world would be outnumbered and under sharia rule. No wonder only God--Jesus ---( a God by any other name ) is NOT who we Worship----has to come back personally and intervene in the affairs of men! No person on this planet can solve the Israeli --Arab problem!!
Only supernaturally can be solved!!

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Palestinians should go back to the lands that they belong in--all the millions of square miles of arab lands-- they're deliberately left in Gaza to be a thorn in Israels' flesh and prompt world opinion to sympathise with them! No wonder God speaks against anyone and the nations who will try and divide up HIS land!

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Stephanie
Palestinians are simply Arabs! Plain and simple. NO RIGHT TO THE LAND OF ERETZ ISRAEL!!! They are from same root tribe as ---Goliath! Philistines!! You know what David did to him?????????? But because they are mostly all muslims now---they're very intimidating with killing spirit if you even DARE blaspheme them in any way shape or form. From not washing your hands before handling their koran to dare stepping on the Temple Mount to pray ..... those things are worthy of death! Heck anything you do that 'rubs them the wrong way' is worthy of death,,,they're everywhere in all countries and increasing in staggering numbers--birth rates are way up there!!! Won't be long before most of this world would be outnumbered and under sharia rule. No wonder only God--Jesus ---( a God by any other name ) is NOT who we Worship----has to come back personally and intervene in the affairs of men! No person on this planet can solve the Israeli --Arab problem!!
Only supernaturally can be solved!!

I say a hardy, "AMEN!!!" to that, Stephanie!!! [Hug}

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com