Comment
You Are A Citizen of Heaven, not of This World

(color and size empahsis mine - T/Sue)

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Kingdom Member

March 10, 2010

Colossians 1:13 & 14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness and hath translated usinto the kingdom of His dear Son: In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins

You are a bona fide member of My kingdom, beloved. I have made it so. Yes, I saw fit to deliver you into this place of wonder and beauty.
The enemy would tell you that you are doomed and that you will never measure up to My standard. But you do measure up, dear heart.
You measure up because I made up the difference. You measure up because I love you so much that I shed My blood that you might be redeemed of sin.

I take delight in spotlighting this truth to you. I take delight in reminding you that you are not a citizen
of this world, but a citizen of My kingdom.
This fact delights Me. This truth brings Me much pleasure.

Revel in this truth tonight, beloved. Revel in this wonderful truth. You have been transferred out of the evil darkness of the
world and into My kingdom of light by the shedding of My blood and given the added bonus that you have been forgiven
of your sins. Rejoice, beloved. Rejoice in this truth. I tell you this for your own enjoyment. It delights Me to
bring joy to your heart. Rejoice in this truth this day, for it is a truth with many benefits and with this truth you receive much peace,
peace in Who I am to you!!!

My Comments (Texas Sue) We have already BEEN translated once - when we accepted Jesus in our hearts. That translation placed our spirits with Jesus in heavenly places - See Ephesians.

The final TRANSLATION will be the rapture ride to heaven. However, we are, according to the Bible, already seated in heavenly places. Our voting rights, our true home address is above where we are ALREADY seated. We are citizens of the New Jerusalem NOW. Something to sing about, rejoice about and praise God for 24/7. Let's live here as Jesus said by praying, "Your (GOD's) will be done in earth as it is in heaven".

It is time to shut off the voices that are whispering the lies into our ears that we are not worthy, that we will not make it - listen to the truth of God's word. We will never be worthy on our own - but JESUS MADE UP THE DIFFERENCE. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory- but JESUS IS THE GLORY and He made a pathway of His own blood so that we no longer fall short of the Glory of God but we LIVE IN IT NOW. Don't let the devil play mind games with you anymore. Live and revel and rejoice in the GLORY of JESUS. He is in us and we are in Him - end of story.

Re: You Are A Citizen of Heaven, not of This World

Texas Sue, (BIG HUG)

Very good post and so true and wonderful of what our Savior, Jesus, has done for us..

I can hardly wait for that call, "Come up here"

Joseph

Glorious

Better than GLORIOUS!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Texas Sue...

That was a "wonderful" piece. Thank you so much!!!

We are eternally secure "IN HIM", for He is the Great Shepherd and none can snatch out of His Hand!!!

I must comment again on the post about the beauty of Christ as He walked on this earth. If you can get any others, please post them, ok?

Love you sis!!! and thank you!!!

YBIC
Steve

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Leesa
Better than GLORIOUS!

Try AWESOME on for size, because...

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!

TY dear sis in Christ, T/Sue for your above post.

Texas Sue, thank you for posting this! The truth of God's word gives confidence in our stand with the Lord, and gives us peace and assurance in our salvation.

I'm glad you all liked it as much as I do. Mary Clark is a pretty reliable voice. You put it well Lisaleenie - "gives us PEACE and assurance in our salvation". That is what Jesus intended us to have and even said, "My Peace I give to you". He doesn't want us scared that God is ready to kick us to the curb every time we stumble.

I love the verse that says, "as a father pities his children", God knows we are human and that we are going to be struggling in a fallen world. Our spirits are eternally saved and sealed for heaven. The flesh is the challenge.

TEXAS SUE, YOU SAID:

He doesn't want us scared that God is ready to kick us to the curb every time we stumble.

AMEN!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com