Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jvm

Did anyone see Jack VanImpe last night, he was on a roll! He sorta hints that O is the AC but I sorta think that he's the one who paves the way for the AC to take over because. I don't think the AC can take over untill were gone and also untill the US in intothe new world order. That can't happen untill the us givesup soveriegnty to EU. Any thoughts on this?

Re: Jvm

It looks like our Busy Bee has been making some good honey lately!!!!

Yes dear Busy Bee some of us are beginning to think that maybe Obama is the one who may be preparing the way for the anti-christ!!!

Could it BEEE that Obama is the False Prophet!!!! So far his promises are all false and empty!!!

Yes JVI is not mincing words.
(see the show online dated 3-10)

I just got his NWO DVD. I need to watch it
when I get a chance.

I'll report back.

Scott
It looks like our Busy Bee has been making some good honey lately!!!!

Yes dear Busy Bee some of us are beginning to think that maybe Obama is the one who may be preparing the way for the anti-christ!!!

Could it BEEE that Obama is the False Prophet!!!! So far his promises are all false and empty!!!

This could beeee a posibiliteeee. Better email JVI :)

I don't know if he is the false prophet, I think that may be a religious man who don't know Christ. But I do think he will bring the US to ruin if he keeps it up. I have CBN new as my home page and there is a pastor he daily sends O devotional messages on his blackberry everyday. Let's pray that he read them and maybe the holy spirit can change his heart!!

Busy Bee
Let's pray that he read them and maybe the holy spirit can change his heart!!

I do not pray for scum like this myself other than Jesus to remove them from office and by the Angel of Death if necessary.

I would rather see God's wrath up these baby killers and homo-pushers instead of our country.

I pray for our country that it might be preserved as a hiding place during the tribulaton time..

As for BO, lets look at him.
1) he's a Christian .. NOPE
2) he has admitted after being elected twice now that he's a muslim..
3) he couldn't wait to get his name on the abortion bill.
4) he couldn't wait to get his name on the homo-bill.
5) he isn't representing, he's an arrogant, you'll do what I say person..
6) he is inflating the dollar to destroy this country and to move us into the NWO.

There's so much more, but this should make people realize not to pray to uplift these type of people but pray to remove them from our White House and Congress as well as those of the states.

When a righteous ruler in in office the people rejoice, when an evil ruler is in power the people mourn..

Prov. 29:2 ¶ When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule, the people mourn.

Joseph

Busy Bee
I don't know if he is the false prophet, I think that may be a religious man who don't know Christ. But I do think he will bring the US to ruin if he keeps it up. I have CBN new as my home page and there is a pastor he daily sends O devotional messages on his blackberry everyday. Let's pray that he read them and maybe the holy spirit can change his heart!!

Busy Bee, I know that a lot of people are pretty angry at BO but I think you have a very Christian response for this person. I believe that as Christians we are to pray for our enemies and our prayers are effective and can and do make a difference.

rememberwe are to pray for our enemies , then if they continue od will pour hot coals on their head

2HH
Yes JVI is not mincing words.
(see the show online dated 3-10)

I just got his NWO DVD. I need to watch it
when I get a chance.

I'll report back.

2HH, you really should get the NWO follow JVI vido, which titled DICTATOR too, while you're at it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com