<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For those who didn't see the first post...Lynn needs our help!

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth,whatever you did not do for one of the least among you, you did not do for me .’ Matthew 25:41-45
Prayer is wonderful.....and as you pray, ask God what YOU can do to help out a Sister in financial trouble. Send check, cash or Money order To:

Lynn Stroud
8362 Lincoln Avenue
Apt. B
Evansville IN 47715

1Jn 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Re: For those who didn't see the first post...Lynn needs our help!

Yes, that is a beautiful offering. Will do.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Thank you Maria

Amen! Thank you, Randy.

Actually, I saw the first post and responded to it, but when I looked for it again, it was gone. So glad you posted this again!

Thank you Randy, I am humbled.

Your loving sister in Christ..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

BTT

Is there a way to make this post private? I would hate to think her full name and address is now broadcast on the internet for all to have.

Yes, I think this is a wonderful post and thank you Randy for it. Our dear sis does need our help, even if it is just in prayers or in any way that we can.

I also agree, and it's up to Lynn...I don't think her address should be shown here. We had some very bad times here about 2 years ago with unwanted people doing and posting things on RITA. So I would suggest revamping the post without the address and Lynn can be contacted using the post where one gets the password onto RITA.

I hope we can in any way we can to help Lynn.

YSIC
Brenz

Thanks, Randy, for posting this. I'll be sending something out in tomorrow's mail. Meant to do it today but got caught up in doctor's visits with hubby. NOT a fun day!! We are blessed to have the finances to cover his expensive meds .... so would be happy to help Lynn with the same. Blending action with big prayers for Lynn. May God abundantly answer our prayers for her and Jerry.

Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Thank you my wonderful family....I need a new medication for my heart, that brings the total just for meds to 5 pills a day for my heart alone, that doesnt' include medicines I take for other problems. Now take insulin shots, and 19 pills a day either heart related, well most of my meds now are heart related. I need a new blood pressure cuff, the one I had was totally shot and not much help. Jerry meds have increased in price over the last year. I am so ready to go home. I am still have chest pains due to a main artery going into my heart that is having spasms that were created during the heart cath and stent placement. And the list grows longer......LOL. Praise God because my work here is not completed so He healed my heart so I can still pursue our ministry here at RITA.

God bless you all for your prayers and gifts of love.....

Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thank You Randy

Email: jpcarr@att.net

May Yeshua takes care all of our needs as we helped each others.

Joseph

Thank You Randy

If it weren't for Lynn's faithfulness we wouldn't have RITA!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com