Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Interesting Coincidence ?

View This Through The Lens Of Prophecy and Scripture

"Those Who Bless Israel Will Be Blessed, and Those Who Curse Israel Will Be Cursed"...

The Fourth largest *alestinian state outside of *alestine
(if you can't figure out the * then know that EVERYTHING is monitored as a threat especially right now)
is Concepcion, Chile.
Also worth noting that it is the sister city to Bethlehem. Obviously the birth place of Christ and the word Concepcion doesn`t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Also worth noting that the area of Chile has had 3 or more of the largest recorded earthquakes in history since the birth of Israel.

With all the peace talks going on it is worth noting the following...

Another big earthquake 6.9 (9:39AM EST, Thurs.) in Libertador O’Higgins, Chile only 95 miles from the capital, Santiago, plus aftershocks of 5.1+.
(Chile is home to more *alestinians than any other country outside of the Middle East.)

The quake occurred just minutes before Harvard-educated, right-leaning billionaire Sebastián Piñera was set to take office as the new president of Chile. (He was elected January 17th). His first official act was to “order coastal residents to higher ground”.

Libertador-deliverer/liberator
O’Higgins- an Irish clan name -(Gaelic from the Norsemen or sea Vikings)

VP *iden is of Irish descent.

Who`s been talking peace ?

He was a United States Senator from Delaware from January 3, 1973 until his resignation on January 15, 2009.

That line passes directly over the very centre of Delaware’s largest city (Wilmington) after passing just yards to the east of the state capital, Dover, the seat of state authority — separating it perfectly from the better-known Dover Air Force Base, the seat of federal, military authority. (Just to the south of the capital, the line passes through a suburb called “Rising Sun Lebanon”.)

For most of its route through the sate, the line roughly parallels the north-south course of State Route 13 (rebellion) and State Route 9 (judgment) as well as U.S. Route 1 (unity).

Re: Interesting Coincidence ?

SisterNChrist Posted the following...

J. Biden's wife & daughter were invloved in a serious auto accident today, which was reported by FoxNews!!! The daughter wasn't seriously hurt, but as for his wife...she's suffering from a broken neck/back and injured nose.

This accident may have played in to Biden's comments he made in Israel, do you suppose?

Ya think anyones watching ?

I think that was Harry Reid's wife and daughter that got in the accident.

Thank you Shirley,
Bless you.
Doubled checked, you are right. Forgive my enthusiasm

No need for apology Daffodil - I thought your above post on the proximity of the earthquakes running a straight line up into our country and the highways and their meanings is quite interesting and thought provoking - Thank you for posting Daffodil - and I LOVE your enthusiasm Sis!! Keep up that brainstorming!

Shirley
I think that was Harry Reid's wife and daughter that got in the accident.

OOPS!!! Boy did I goof on that one!!! Sowwy.

For Shirley and SisterNChrist

Photobucket

Smiley Prophet

Hugs and love to you both, Daffodil

Daffodil
For Shirley and SisterNChrist

Photobucket

Smiley Prophet

Hugs and love to you both, Daffodil

Thank you, Daffodil.

Daffodil, did some of this come from the site New Wineskins? It looks quite familiar...

Ro
Daffodil, did some of this come from the site New Wineskins? It looks quite familiar...

Ro, Partly, yes it did.
When I read it this afternoon I was so blown away I immediately wanted to refute it.
I searched the internet the rest of the day but couldn't find anything contrary to this persons webpage (I came across it by accident searching for something totally contrary.)
The more I researched the facts kept coming back.
Map quest is a wonderful tool.
Copy and paste is cool.
The World Wibe Web (www) is there for all to check out facts and lies.

Eyes to the obvious are being opened.

Thank you and Blessings in part to, "Wine Skins"? And to you Ro for keeping the scrutiny clean and fare.

I had a dream about a MAN going into labor a while back. Couldn't see his face but had a heavy burden of time being even more precious.

Blessings Daffodil.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com